• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & Next Level Lan Present: K.U.B. - 5 Dollar Footdives

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
LMFAO Apply Jelly. Not what I meant.

But......my clutch Ike is legit.

:phone:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I believe i'm teaming with Mechmaniac, assuming he's coming to this tournament for the other fighters.

Team Double Decker Bologna Sandwich.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
aweeeeeeee crap.

I'm going to be in orlando this day but I don't know if I will be able to make it to the singles tournament in time :(.

I could still come for friendlies.

Question: Will people still be here like maybe past 4:00 PM and will they be there late cause I might be able to swing by after I finish what I planned on going to orland for :3?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
People will be here until nighttime. How late past 4pm would you be arriving? I can put you on the bottom of the bracket and you can take your chances. Cause ill definitely dq after 5 min for a match /10 for set

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
People will be here until nighttime. How late past 4pm would you be arriving? I can put you on the bottom of the bracket and you can take your chances. Cause ill definitely dq after 5 min for a match /10 for set

Nah don't bother (thankyou though). I just found out that I'm going to be 30 minutes away from this location. I'm going to be on Sand lake road while nll is in winter park. Plus I don't want my buddies to waste any gas driving to winter park especially when we have to drive all the way back to Jacksonville maybe I will come to another one.

*Roots for Sax and whoever else is going to this tourney that is from Crimesonville*.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
A few quick announcements:

Doors open at 11am. Signups for games are throughout the day. The full schedule is on the Facebook page. Signups for games will stop 20 min before it starts and 10 min before the noon games

For anyone interested I will be performing a stream test at 9pm Friday night at www.twitch.tv/gamedragonx

Bring 1s and 5s if possible

Also bring your own controllers and any setups. Any used setup will be eligible for the raffle for their door fee back

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Florida assemble.

Except my godlike Melbourne crew. We can't make it.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Aye Viper!

Calvo is a really big fan of urs u mind giving him some pointers?

:sonic:

I signed up 4 a ton of ****... but I think I'm prob gonna enter Brawl Singles... I might have sumthin 2 do...

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
ZHMT moved to Pennsylvania months ago...

No one down here. It really sucks...like wifi, which I have to play when I want a simple match.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
ZHMT moved to Pennsylvania months ago...

No one down here. It really sucks...like wifi, which I have to play when I want a simple match.
lol u play on wifi(lag) XD. So do I :D hahaha.

I didn't think pros get on wifi (even though I have seened a few) lol

Go to fsmash.org (some good people get on there)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Mike a bunch of "pros" got pro from wifi and still frequent there xD...

Just gotta know when/where. Fsmash/allisbrawl are what i use when i wanna play random ppl. But i have a list of ppl that i like to wifi and usually stick to them only since me wifi'n isn't that often as of now.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
It's useless because I am a quick, technical player and that is 95% negated on wifi.

I also played this guy from Florida (Albert) who relied on the lag and took total advantage, then was SURE he was better than me. I told him meet me in tournament but he never comes out. **** like that is ridiculous. If people got out more and stopped relying on that crap just to get wins, the scene would be much more active.

pesticide

Smash Lord
Im pretty sure Albert's been to at least one ZP down in miami before. I have no clue how he did though

I'm playing wifi right now after taking a 4 month break......

God i hate wifi SOOOOOOO much :rage:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Sup bro. Ganon hype!

@Dr3w don't worry about it. You should just use wifi for bettering your experience, reads, and styles knowledge.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Daisy needs to stop using that 7 post size sig.
oh (woah) (daaaaaang) sorry I need to change it. I didn't think it showed all of my sig. I will change it when I wake up and clear my bowels.

@Drew: Dang. I rely on gay **** to get my wins too :( :( :(. Looks down on floor.

Top Bottom