• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General ICs Q&A Thread

Reapd

Smash Apprentice
its noob IC plyr i just got a new profile so im sending u guys new friend requests ok??
oh and smaci did u enter it?? cuz i dont c u

smaci92

Smash Lord
its noob IC plyr i just got a new profile so im sending u guys new friend requests ok??
oh and smaci did u enter it?? cuz i dont c u
oh...I didn't say we'd play right now lol...I'm busy...It'll have to wait until one of the weekdays...sorry

Reapd

Smash Apprentice
can some1 plZ explain how to chain grab. I no they're banned from tournaments but I'd still like to no.
THX

Dark Popo

Smash Cadet
can some1 plZ explain how to chain grab. I no they're banned from tournaments but I'd still like to no.
THX
Yes, they're banned from tournaments, but they're still fun to do in fun brawls. (Hint: Don't constantly spam grab, it gives them a better understanding on what you're trying to accomplish).

Reapd

Smash Apprentice
thx dark popo thts really good advice
Oh btw u no my brawl code right?? It's on the plyr info on the sides of threads. I'd really like to brawl u. All I do is brawl coms and it's really boring.

Miller

Smash Lord
Yes, they're banned from tournaments, but they're still fun to do in fun brawls. (Hint: Don't constantly spam grab, it gives them a better understanding on what you're trying to accomplish).
Are you stupid? For serious question. There not banned.

Reapd

Smash Apprentice
@demonictrilogy nope they're banned evrywhere.
I've never been in a tournament though.
I never brawl ppl that challenge me.
I'm looking for a challenge!!!
I'm not concieted but evry1 I play is terrible.
Plz Im looking for a challenge!!!

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
@demonictrilogy nope they're banned evrywhere. Incorrect, please try again after the beep... BEEP
I've never been in a tournament though.
I never brawl ppl that challenge me. This is why you play people that are terrible
I'm looking for a challenge!!! Go to the SWF temperarioy friend finder
I'm not concieted but evry1 I play is terrible. Because you don't accept challenges
Plz Im looking for a challenge!!! Go to the SWF temperarioy friend finder
There are the reasons.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
@millar wats the big deal with getting a new baccount?? I'm new but I just got a new account.
...What are you talking about?

And the chaingrabs are not banned everywhere. They're banned in a few states and tourneys.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
He's asking why Millar got a new account but yet the reason was right in his face -.-

Reapd

Smash Apprentice
There are the reasons.
@justno1 shut up idk wat the hell ur talking about.
I want challenges.
No 1 sends me challenges
Idc if I were to lose
It would give me a reason to get better but I play my friends.
They suck. No1 I no is good enough 4 tournaments. So I can't train.
So shut the hell up. :mad:

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I want challenges.
No 1 sends me challenges
Idc if I were to lose
No one is asking you for a challenge because they don't want to. kk?

If you don't know anyone that's good enough for a tourney, go to one by yourself. Try to find weeklies and go play Smash with them.

Easy simple solution.

Miller

Smash Lord
I want challenges.
No 1 sends me challenges
Idc if I were to lose
Buddy, I dont care if your in grade 8 or in your 8th year of ****ing university. Age doesn't matter, stupidity does. If you cant use proper grammer or even understand what people are saying to you, just don't post.

Reapd

Smash Apprentice
No one is asking you for a challenge because they don't want to. kk?

If you don't know anyone that's good enough for a tourney, go to one by yourself. Try to find weeklies and go play Smash with them.

Easy simple solution.
Ok. The thing is tht I'm not good enough to place. And I want to train so I do place. Thts my problem.

smaci92

Smash Lord
Ok. The thing is tht I'm not good enough to place. And I want to train so I do place. Thts my problem.
well you don't have to "challenge" people to get good. You challenge people after you've trained in training mode...That's how I got good...

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i'd play you, but i'm busy this weekend and i don't have my wii during the week... i think i'm good for next weekend though. but i have lag so you would have to work around it....

smaci92

Smash Lord
i'd play you, but i'm busy this weekend and i don't have my wii during the week... i think i'm good for next weekend though. but i have lag so you would have to work around it....
sure...we'll set up a time next weekend ;) and online always has lag, so I don't mind...

Reapd

Smash Apprentice
oh ok smaci yea ur right they r no skill games.

so the best place to train is in training mode against lvl 9 com.s?

smaci92

Smash Lord
No, it's against real people.
i agree and disagree at the same time. When first learning a new character, go to training mode by yourself and don't fight the computer. Study their moveset and when to use them. Figure out reliable combos. Then train against real people...

never fight against lvl 9 cpu's...it's messes you up even more. train against lvl 1 cpu's...
There's a thread about it in the brawl tactical discussion, but I'm too lazy to search for it...

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
i agree and disagree at the same time. When first learning a new character, go to training mode by yourself and don't fight the computer. Study their moveset and when to use them. Figure out reliable combos. Then train against real people...
I don't know. You learn the character's moveset as you fight the real person and you then find new ways to combo them. If you combo on CPU's, some "reliable combos" don't work as well...

Smaci, can you brawl right now? I need help on people critiquing my ice climbers...

Reapd

Smash Apprentice
Oh ok thx much
So i train on lvl 1's.
Should i do it on training mode or on the actual fighting?
And i if i do it on the actual fighting should i do a random character to fight against or do i just work on 1 character?

smaci92

Smash Lord
I don't know. You learn the character's moveset as you fight the real person and you then find new ways to combo them. If you combo on CPU's, some "reliable combos" don't work as well...

Smaci, can you brawl right now? I need help on people critiquing my ice climbers...
no sorry i can't brawl right now...I'm busy. To be honest with you, I suck at playing IC's right now (because I just started with them)...but I'm good at critiquing :) my best character is zss...

Oh ok thx much
So i train on lvl 1's.
Should i do it on training mode or on the actual fighting?
And i if i do it on the actual fighting should i do a random character to fight against or do i just work on 1 character?
start with just training mode by yourself...next, fight lv 1 cpu's...next, play against normal people when you think you're ready...

Reapd

Smash Apprentice
no sorry i can't brawl right now...I'm busy. To be honest with you, I suck at playing IC's right now (because I just started with them)...but I'm good at critiquing :) my best character is zss...
Ok dont think im copying u but i have started playing as her and i thik that she is just amazing.
and dont get mad plz
oh and justno1 lets put all this crap behind us ok??

smaci92

Smash Lord
Ok dont think im copying u but i have started playing as her and i thik that she is just amazing.
and dont get mad plz
actually she kinda sucks....it takes a lot of skill to get real good with her---which is why I like zss and IC's. just for the challenge :)

Your ZSS was smexy, in both ways =D
thanks lol...you were fun to play against I remember! we should play again sometime, just to see how much better we got :bee:

Reapd

Smash Apprentice
actually she kinda sucks....it takes a lot of skill to get real good with her---which is why I like zss and IC's. just for the challenge :)

thanks lol...you were fun to play against I remember! we should play again sometime, just to see how much better we got :bee:
no shes really not......
ive seen ur videos on youtube.
the only thing i believe u need to is use ur speacials more.
and thats just wat i think.
feel free to ignore it.:)

smaci92

Smash Lord
those vids are old...don't watch them lol, you won't learn anything from them. I was really sucky back then...I rolled around a lot and everything. I'm wayyy better now...

Dark Popo

Smash Cadet
Are you stupid? For serious question. There not banned.
Hmm, you must have serious problems to talk like that to someone you don't even know. :laugh: Go look in the other threads.

thx dark popo thts really good advice
Oh btw u no my brawl code right?? It's on the plyr info on the sides of threads. I'd really like to brawl u. All I do is brawl coms and it's really boring.
I'll play, but NO Ice Climber dittos.

Top Bottom