• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Videos

Mahone

Smash Champion
I'll do the rest tomorrow...

I'm so tired...

Just leave comments about mistakes and matches I missed (I know i didn't do a lot of the rounds of doubles, if the box is blank I just haven't done it yet.... Also, I'll probably do pools after doubles)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
OMG ****

this needs to be the one thats stickied, not the one right now. especially when its finished. this is so nice and convenient, and spoiler free!

Mahone ur so awesome thank u!!!

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I sure do love youtube comments >_>

Thanks a lot for the thread bro! And yeah, ajp_anton's probably heard it a gajillion times but massive props to him as well.

Divinokage

Smash Legend

Thanks a lot for the thread bro! And yeah, ajp_anton's probably heard it a gajillion times but massive props to him as well.
Tsss i know right? especially from WC, man they hate me. lol.

Edit: Who has me vs lucky? =P

Mahone

Smash Champion

Why would you tell DoH to take a stock when wobbling was legal on PS vs. a Jiggs??? That set was so heartbreaking....

Anyway **** the haters and you're welcome :)

strawhats

Smash Master
Still waiting for a set of friendlies with a green falco (ppmd) and crowned puff(box tag/neo!). PP said it was on a tv with a recording setup.

:phone:

metroid1117

Smash Master
Thank you so much for making this thread, and a HUGE thank-you to those who donated their time, equipment, and energy into making and uploading these videos!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Whatever works lol.

Hope this all gets sorted out now. =)

Thanks for working the thread Mahone and thanks for all the recording and uploading, those who did so(especially AJP Anton who is apparently my eurotwin).

Mahone

Smash Champion
Whatever works lol.

Hope this all gets sorted out now. =)

Thanks for working the thread Mahone and thanks for all the recording and uploading, those who did so(especially AJP Anton who is apparently my eurotwin).
Yo, can you tell me what sets you and M2K didn't play so i can make a note

ALSO.....

I just noticed that Armada only lost 3 games the entire tournament, including pools... WTF!!!!!!!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Of those you don't have, we played MacD/G$ and split with Hax/Hbox for 2nd and 3rd in teams.

I'm almost positive WFs in teams wasn't recorded because it was done when most people left.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Of those you don't have, we played MacD/G$ and split with Hax/Hbox for 2nd and 3rd in teams.

I'm almost positive WFs in teams wasn't recorded because it was done when most people left.
Alright thanks man, so no Losers or Grand Finals... and probably no Winners :(

yes, you fuucking are. this thread is amaaaazing. organization level shiits on life.

this takes too much time.

thanks, and biiiiiig props
I don't remember saying that lol, but thanks... and I'll beatbox mm you any day brah

WassupJB

Smash Lord
you didn't say it technically. i truncated and translated your first post into the language of "subtle gangsta."

i beatboxed on the mic twice at each genesis (1 and 2), it was short lived but it happened. if you wanna battle lets do it. sucks it's gonna be online though.

Battlecow

Play to Win
No WF's, GF's, or LF's in teams?! Waaaaaaaah!

Also, do any of the bracket singles matches currently up have commentary or did they not start doing that until super-late? I've only watched like 4 but they were all lacking...

baka4moé

Smash Champion
so how does one sticky a thread? imo this should replace the current genesis 2 stickied video thread...

lol im gonna watch so many vids tonight

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I wish me vs hax wasnt recorded :/ oh well. At least the commentary was positive so thanks whoever was commentating.

I don't main falcon anymore, I'm using 3 characters for tournament now and deffo wont be using falcon for dittos cause theyre horrible in tournament lol

good stuff anyway hax, you pretty much cornered me most of the time by the side of the stage and thats how it rolls in falcon dittos cause they suck. Once someone pushes the other falcon to the edge theres not much they can do, then they get hit and stuck in a boring combo/edgeguard XD

same **** happened to jeff, and he was dissapointed lol

Any clue who recorded my death pool? I wanna see my matches against lucky and m2k so I can learn from those..and silent wolf if that was too

good stuff on the video thread too

Mahone

Smash Champion
you didn't say it technically. i truncated and translated your first post into the language of "subtle gangsta."

i beatboxed on the mic twice at each genesis (1 and 2), it was short lived but it happened. if you wanna battle lets do it. sucks it's gonna be online though.
lol i don't beatbox i was just kidding

so how does one sticky a thread? imo this should replace the current genesis 2 stickied video thread...

lol im gonna watch so many vids tonight
my threads never get stickied :(

Nice thread.

Props, organizing all that crap is time consuming.
I have Taj vs Armada games 2 and 3 Ill try to get them up soon.

(also camera)
Thanks man, your thread was ****, i just figured u didn't wanna spend a ****load of time organizing so i did it for you, but ya I'm subscribed to you, so I'll see when you add the vids

Freestylin

Smash Apprentice
thx for the uploads! is there mango vs m2k,mango vs armada GF thats not on camera and maybe taj vs mango on LF recorded?
so there was no LF in teams? i mean hbox/hax vs PP/M2K??

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i'm sure it will be up soon, ajpanton just uploaded armada pp which is pretty late in singles bracket

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Patching framedrops is more work than I thought...
Mango vs Taj is uploading.
Armada vs HBox took an hour to script, and will take 2 hours to render (+ an hour to compress, and then upload...).

I still have 4 more sets to script, and 4 hours until I have to leave for the airport. Fortunately, when the scripting is done, the rest is very easy (only time consuming).
I have 4 hours on Bangkok's airport, if they have Wifi I can remote desktop to home and finish from there =).

Sorry for everything taking so much time... deadlines are dangerous, it's hard to do stuff until the last day. Would probably be finished a few days ago had that deadline not existed =).

Hax

Smash Champion
I agree, Fuzzy. it's a pretty lame matchup when both Falcons are playing "gay"/playing to win (which we were). usually comes down to whoever nairs/uairs faster, lol.

don't sweat it too much cause literally half my youtube videos make me look like nothing special. we all have our bad days.

Top Bottom