• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Videos

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I recorded the TV in the far corner on the right from the entrance, days 1 and 2 only.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
don't sweat it too much cause literally half my youtube videos make me look like nothing special. we all have our bad days.
The tourney sets between us that are on youtube make us look pretty bad hahaha. We need to update that **** with the new and improved.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
HBox vs Armada is uploading. The rest are now encoding, and will (should) be up on my site automatically whenever they finish. The YT versions are also encoding, and I'll start uploading them next time I have internet. I only have 15 minutes of free wifi on this airport...

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
This thread is so organized I love it. Thanks a ton Mahone. Also matches 4 and 5 of Hbox vs Armada are of your combo video and not Hbox vs Armada lol.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
sooooo, serious question, and sorry for sounding like a broken record but...

why isnt this thread stickied yet? i think most people can agree this is a very useful thread, and may i dare say more useful then the current stickied thread.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Apparently something went wrong with the YT encoding, so I just started it again.
Armada vs Taj should be up soon. The rest should take maybe 2h to encode, but I probably won't be able to stay awake for that long. 20 hours of flying, and haven't slept properly since exactly 48 hours ago (spent my last "real" night fixing framedrops...).
Just know that things *are* moving forward...

Strife

Banned via Warnings
How come Hungrybox vs Wobbles was a best of 3 when all other winners quarters were best of 5? Did they agree to a best of 3, or did they just not know that it was supposed to be best of 5?

Does anyone know?

Mahone

Smash Champion
Don't lie, Mahone. You know you just want free views. What a SUB *****.
SHHHHHHHHH... you're ruining everything!!

Apparently something went wrong with the YT encoding, so I just started it again.
Armada vs Taj should be up soon. The rest should take maybe 2h to encode, but I probably won't be able to stay awake for that long. 20 hours of flying, and haven't slept properly since exactly 48 hours ago (spent my last "real" night fixing framedrops...).
I swear to god if you don't get it uploaded by today.....

naw but seriously... I appreciate all the work, but you gotta get some sleep and enjoy yourself man... normally we get matches like a month after the tournament so you are already miles ahead of other uploaders :)

How come Hungrybox vs Wobbles was a best of 3 when all other winners quarters were best of 5? Did they agree to a best of 3, or did they just not know that it was supposed to be best of 5?

Does anyone know?
If you look at the comments ajp says that their was a game 3 but wobbles just quits out immediately after getting baired like 5 times in a row

mers

Smash Ace
You're so ****ing awesome.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I've uploaded all the Melee vids I have. If anyone knows any of the names for the pools matches, it'd be much appreciated.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Mango vs Taj was such a beautiful set, I kept holding my breath near the end!
Genesis 2 spoilers below:
I was totally confused at this until I realized you were talking about Winners' Semis, not Losers' Finals.

alcheato

Smash Ace
So did anyone record the Mango vs M2k bracket matches? I've seen no mention of that so far.

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
Does anyone know what happened for sure at the end of winners finals?

clarification:
taj vs. armada; I'm talking about taj falling over and getting up and pulling out the gamecube.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
OK, got some sleep and started uploading the 3 final sets.
I'll fix the annotation links when I get home, as the internet here is way too slow to even watch the Youtube videos. This also means I have no way of checking if the videos uploaded actually look good and have the sound in sync. I'm just remote desktoping to home (which is painful enough because of internet speed) and "blindly" uploading videos I can't look at =).

So... The last videos are coming as fast as my home computer can upload them.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hahaha cool. thanks mahone. if i ever get the chance i'll commentate more in the future

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
are pools matches coming online anytime soon?
If you mean me... I may have some pools matches, but I can't even start to guess without the pool results. Also, I can't really do anything from here, you just have to randomly check the videos on my site, it's all there =).
Except some round2 matches from TVs ABC that I forgot to put up before I left...

And wtf, firefox (at home) seems to have crashed again before it managed to finish uploading even one set. So um... starting to upload the 3 finals sets again...

NeutralDamage

Smash Journeyman

Mokumo

Smash Ace
yo ajp do you have that mario ditto on Onett that i saw on the stream? i think one of them was G$ and it happened right around mango vs taj in winners or something

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Yeah, Taj ragequit and fell off right after that. I made a topic about it, but the americans got pissed off, so they locked it. It's here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=307680
Taj was laughing when it happened. It was a resignation, the equivalent of a "gg" in Starcraft. The reason the Gamecube got unplugged is because he tried to walk off the stage but misstepped on account of mistaking thin-air for ground.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
yo ajp do you have that mario ditto on Onett that i saw on the stream? i think one of them was G$ and it happened right around mango vs taj in winners or something
If it's not on my site, then no. Sometimes I stopped the recording between tournament sets to try to figure out the framedrops.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah, 'resignation' is a really good word

the term 'ragequit' usually implies, you know, rage. which there was none of.

Top Bottom