• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Videos

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i understand the sportsmanship behind that mentality

but a lot of today's top players started playing at a time long before melee players somehow all developed "professional" mentalities. splitting wasn't a big deal back then. well it was, but not AS big.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If I wasn't sick I would have preferred to play lol. M2K wanted to play but ended up being okay with the split.

Also Haxbox wasn't interested in playing either because I believe Hax was already partially inebriated somehow lol.

Linguini

Smash Master
aziz is a just a young boy, i'm so proud of his irresponsibility at nationals though.....but can't top a pro like me :cool:

#rom2irlknee

Mahone

Smash Champion
It only lost last 6 weeks at worst iirc, i added the gen 2 vids like the day after that feature was added so it should be fine

:phone:

Top Bottom