• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS July 10th-12th. ALL NEW INFO ON THE FIRST PAGE! TWITTER INFORMATION!! 7/7/09

Zoap

Smash Master
Yea I have 290 that I will give to them whenever they call for it, Double Sheik isnt a very good team in terms of top teams, I think Isai and Captain Jack proved this at OC2 when they were having problems so Isai switched to Falcon and they won the whole tournament. This is gonna be good.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
cause spacies **** sheikums in teams, so if you're playing good ones someone's gotta switch

that's what marth is for

sidefx

Smash Champion
as one of the TO's for this tournament, i dont want your dumb trashy posts in this thread, make a separate thread or ill be happy to let ender or edreese know and hand out infractions and warnings

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
as one of the TO's for this tournament, i dont want your dumb trashy posts in this thread, make a separate thread or ill be happy to let ender or edreese know and hand out infractions and warnings
don't care. i'm not breaking rules so cry more.

you're basically getting mad over a conversation people are having in the thread. uhhh tough ****?

seriously, if i wanted to troll the **** out of the thread i would've been doing that already. why would you tempt me?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
u still got waluigi avatar thats way over

ur supposed to have normal avatar with santa hat

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
naaa fool i would rather team with tudor than nester or something
even if i would do better with nester, i would rather team with someone i never get the chance to team with
O man it would be sick to team with you! I love teams and i think i'm good at them so we would totally win ^^

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm not sure if the has been brought up yet within the thread, and I know this is going to be an amazing tournament, but as far as the pot distribution is concerned...

3-Day Event, covering Melee Singles & Doubles, and Brawl Singles and Doubles. Sick memorabilia and trophy awards for every event, and a combined pot estimate across all 4 main events in excess of over $10,000, split evenly among all 4 main events!
Hypothetically, if the Brawl event brought in 300 people, but the Melee tournament brought in only 100 people, does the quote mean that 1st place for both Melee and Brawl will receive the same amount of prize money?

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Did you notice me, or did you have random thoughts about the tournament?

You should team with me, I play green Peach.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
green eh? i prefer red but i can do it

haha wanna team for dbr genesis?

wow we got a lot of time to prepare

lets be the best team

(unless i can snag pink shinobi kekekeke)

i got fox/peach or sheik/peach usually

depends on the peach's playstyle or the matchup

Top Bottom