• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
13: Berserker Pudding (Yuna) GGs, work on your timing, alot of times you had me gimped at like 60% when you hit me with a ftilt at the edge, but you mistimed the fair and it was too slow so i was able to get back onstage
Edgeguarding is the only thing that's completely, 100% Greek to me. Also, when I actually play people, anything I ever had remotely resembling tech skill instantly disappears. When I'm practicing at home, I can SHFFL without fail. When I play against people, I just...choke.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I'm sad i didn't get to pokemon cards with dyno
but i had to run tourney.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I had fun at this monthly and glad I went. But I missed a hell of a football game to go, oh well. Thanks for all the friendlies and matches everyone. Next time I'm hoping to play everyone (maybe get some MMs in to entice you guys). Just trying to make my DK better.

Shout Outs:

Kismet2 - Hey thanks for the advice and the matches Kismet. I already have some good ideas on how to use it to improve myself.

Biglou - Thanks for the ride of course and I finally got to play a set with you. That 9-Punch was so ace, lol. I want more next time. I need to get better.

Player1 - I feel like I let you down in teams but that team is so bad. I was slipping and people were using your naners against me... just wasn't great. Maybe after some practice though.

FrozenPopo - Really nice to meet you finally and great matches we had. You really should come to the next one too. Get back on the band wagon. We can own in some more teams.

Billy - Nice playing some friendlies with you and even though Jamaal forced me into the MM at the end, glad we had some fun.

Turtl - DK is one of the sexiest chars in the game and there's no way I'm giving him up. Nice friendlies and congrats on doing so well man.

Dan - Thanks for the friendlies and glad you could come. Nice Olimar too btw.

Sonic Rave - Fun friendlies man. Was nice meeting you. You don't suck btw; your fox is pretty legit. And hell yeah DK's punch is sexy... along with his Bair and ForwB and pretty much everything else.

Player 3 - Ha, good teams and good fun; you had some sick spikes with that Mario lol. Whatever P-1 (I think) told you after our first match up really made your Marth better btw so don't forget those tips.

MidTown - Good match man. Keep working on that Wolf. I'd say more projectiles/Bair, less smashing.

Diablo - Nice playing friendlies with you man. You need to find that character that's just right for you. Or just keep representing Bowser and be the next BigLou. I'm trying it with DK, ha.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
This. I'm sure you're sick of it by now.

I always get the same thing for my Wario. I'm more than happy to give advice, but I don't play Wario anymore, so I'm terribly rusty and it's using him isn't that much fun to me.

I don't play Pokèmon Trainer to sandbag.

Also, Calvin and I split $108 so we could go to Emerald China before it closed, but one of these days, we'll play out the Grand Finals (for a $60 difference, if anyone cares). Don't post the results on the Character Rankings Thread--I'll do it when that happens.
Reflex share your wario secrets! Reflex share your wario secrets! Reflex share your wario secrets! Reflex share your wario secrets! Reflex share your wario secrets! Reflex share your wario secrets! Reflex share your wario secrets! Reflex share your wario secrets! Reflex share your wario secrets! Reflex share your wario secrets! Reflex share your wario secrets! Reflex share your wario secrets! Reflex share your wario secrets! Reflex share your wario secrets! Reflex share your wario secrets! Reflex share your wario secrets! Reflex share your wario secrets! :wario: :wario: :wario: :wario: :wario: :wario: :wario: :wario: :wario: :wario: :wario: :wario: :wario: :wario: :wario: :wario: :wario:

in other news: albino didnt show up to the October monthly. Lets take his name off the pr and call him a no life.

<3 ablino. Why didnt you show?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I had to hangout with my popz all weekend.
We went golfing and saw some dumb movie.
no johns no johns no johns no johns no johns no johns no johns no johns no johns no johns no johns no johns no johns no johns no johns no johns no johns no johns no johns no johns no johns no johns no johns no johns no johns no johns no johns no johns no johns no johns

DRN

Smash Lord
wait... how did turtl beat dyno? lol
Beat him first round on battlefield, lost on brinstar, planked the stage selection screen for like 10min and eventually decided to go to smashville and won. Falco vs Wario. Of course some of the stuff in the matches was pretty funny.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Next time, you alabama bros need to go to ihop or steak n shake like real men so we can all hang out!
it sucks not being able to chill with you guys while you all... leave...

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
ok, lets get these out of the way....

P1 - ii finally got to play you. the diddy matchup is definitely in his favor, but i know i can beat you if i step it up. next monthly, this **** gets real. bananas will fly. *bans RC*

P3 - way to not even give me a ****ing shoutout. get stage spiked :p

ArtDude - ****in' legit DK. had a lot of fun playing with/against you. we should team next month.

4God - good to meat you. had a lot of fun playing teams. you've got a good D3 there. we need to get some 1 on 1s next time.

Dyno - didn't get to play you... kinda just saw you in passing... you lost to turtle. GET *****! lol you suck.

Rayku - i can't believe you lost in teams. you should have gone singles and ***** these scrubs. so much salt with the results.

Lounis - you need a new partner for teams. don't trust Rayku anymore.

Desu - spike teammate fox -> fox footstool c. falcon -> recover. most ****ing legit thing i saw all night.

Sonic-Rave - had fun playing with you. i won't go link next time, i've already learned what i needed to know. when we play again it'll be straight ICs. no mercy.

Dan - i've never met you before, but that is one legit ****ing olimar. i need you to teach me some ****.

Yiff! - you lost with ganon. no excuse. no excuse.

Alby - no johns, man. i wanted to IC ditto you too.

anyone else, i had a lot of fun and i'll definitely be entering next monthly.

Player-3

Smash Hero
P3 - way to not even give me a ****ing shoutout. get stage spiked :p

Desu - spike teammate fox -> fox footstool c. falcon -> recover. most ****ing legit thing i saw all night.
you didnt enter the tourny and i forgot about that since i thought everyone entered it
lolol

same with desu

frozn + desu: that combo needs a name

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
yeah we played a bracket match last month right after i played s0ft and lost, i barely beat you on mute city with falcon
Yeah I remember, and we need a rematch because that last monthly was the first time I had touched Melee in probably a year and a half, so I was a tad rusty haha. Ah well, next time we'll be sure to get some friendlies in.

I would do shoutouts, but your all the same people from Smash or die 8 so um..that'd be kinda redundant.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Archaic can beat everybody I beat.

Which reminds me.

Archaic, we should be teammates. I'm starting to have a lot more faith in you now that our matches are going back in forth. I think we will be ready in time for the Halloween Bash if we get a good bit of practice between now and then.

Player-3

Smash Hero
bbq i would **** your marth now

***** i got falcon now, and im feeling fairly confident in him

except for when i couldnt stay up to speed agaisnt sleepy
]:

BBQ°

Smash Champion
lol P3, you need to get better at staying alive. share stocking my M2 twice isn't good...
rofl... he had to sharestock when he was teaming with a mewtwo? btw, frozen, i'm probably coming to your apartment in a bit to play some melee if that's cool.

Player-3

Smash Hero
sounds good bbq 5 doller if i have that much to spare at our next meeting

frozn i told you i was playing like **** i hadnt played melee in 4 weeks

plus your mewtwo is ****, stock tanking like a boss

i suck in teams with falcon also i get too confused

Top Bottom