• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Player-3

Smash Hero
yeah

i knew i sucked when for like the first 10 games i played i couldnt even jc my grabs

i was like
:'[
then when i did get a grab, i accidently pushed the c stick backwards so i did bthrow
and then i was MORE like :'[

then i randomly got back to where i normally play at
strange stuff bro

also on a side note

by next waba i will be moonwalking
yeeeaaaaahhhh

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
So, I'll be at the next monthly. Get hyped.
Does that mean you could maybe record some friendlies or matches of mine? I really want to get some matches up online so I can get them critiqued and even watch them myself. I'd appreciate it.

Also, want to maybe MM or just play some friendlies? Wouldn't mind playing you again (I'm that DK from awhile back; I'm a lot better now).

bigman40

Smash Master
Unfortunately, I barely remember the new people that came into the community before I left. However, I won't mind getting in matches :)

I always bring my recording setup, so it's always set to save when you push Z at the end of the matches. It's just up to the people that play on my Wii to remember to save (I'll probably put a note on it to make sure people see).

Oh Biglou, I got a new texture for Luigi. I hope you enjoy being a Mob Boss :)

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately, I barely remember the new people that came into the community before I left. However, I won't mind getting in matches :)

I always bring my recording setup, so it's always set to save when you push Z at the end of the matches. It's just up to the people that play on my Wii to remember to save (I'll probably put a note on it to make sure people see).

Oh Biglou, I got a new texture for Luigi. I hope you enjoy being a Mob Boss :)
So you know what I just now noticed man? A couple months back in the old Waba thread I think I posted that I was going to GSU but I meant Georgia State and I think you meant Georgia Southern. :confused:

Anyways I was just saying this b/c im going to be attending the next monthly FOR SURE if anyone wants to team with my scrubby self.

bigman40

Smash Master
So you know what I just now noticed man? A couple months back in the old Waba thread I think I posted that I was going to GSU but I meant Georgia State and I think you meant Georgia Southern. :confused:

Anyways I was just saying this b/c im going to be attending the next monthly FOR SURE if anyone wants to team with my scrubby self.
lol wow. Well, you should be happy that you're still relatively close to the community.

Migeta

Smash Rookie
Need sum people up at waba this week so i can practice sum melee
&brawl doubles

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Shout out for the Waba Monthly:

GA players are too cool...
But should lighten up some!

We're playing a game, lol.
And at that, a game with a cartoony art style and a character that seems to smile even when he's getting hit. (D3)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
1) what?

3) what game you play? please specify between 64 mele or balrw

Last edited:

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Does Waba have arcade sticks to rent?

Like, if they had a BB/SF tourney, could I walk in and rent a stick? Or would I need to rent a normal controller instead?

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the double post, but I haven't checked this in the past few days.

I need for people stop fucking asking about my Sonic. I don't like playing him that often anymore.
If you're referring to me saying go sonic on lylat against p3, my bad lol. I was just joking around but I'll stop if that was an issue.

Umby

Smash Master
If you're referring to me saying go sonic on lylat against p3, my bad lol. I was just joking around but I'll stop if that was an issue.

Not that. More like:

"Why aren't you playing Sonic?"
"Don't you main Sonic?"
"I don't really believe you about being a Marth main. Play Sonic."
"I think your Sonic is better than your Marth."
"It's nice seeing your Sonic again, Umby."

And etc.

BBQ°

Smash Champion

Not that. More like:

"Why aren't you playing Sonic?"
"Don't you main Sonic?"