• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Low Randomly Hosts a Brawl Tournament Results!

kd-

Smash Lord
People say they don't put much emphasis into someone's postcount but it's obvious you guys are doing just that... >.>;

I don't think it's the postcount that makes people say you don't exist, it's just you don't exist people talk about you but you don't show up at tournaments. Warlock Don has a decent post count but he's a legend for a reason.

On-topic, ZINOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And good stuff MI

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Can you please stop with that. People say they don't put much emphasis into someone's postcount but it's obvious you guys are doing just that... >.>;

And thank you for explaining that this is the Ridley from Radiata Stories. A lot of people do confuse my name with the Metroid monster.
You know what else Ridley is? Not a real person.

I'm sorry, it was too easy.

I'll get to shoutouts tonight. Time to play some Grandia 2 study for my exam!

JTsm

Smash Master
Ridley, it's ok if you don't exist. We totally get that.

Roller

Smash Legend
The only way that would be true would be if Tech was in on it. Since he is the only one who has attempted to confirm her identity (claims he had a skypechat with her). Taking into account that Tech is an accomplice, this automatically rules out a large chunk of MI trolls.

In addition, all of AA has been actively saying to eachother that we don't think she's real. A troll wouldn't be undermining his own efforts by assuring the people being trolled that it is indeed a troll.

And Tech isn't the type to try/think of this type of thing.

Deductive reasoning ultimately leads to Gifts being the only possible MI player who could be Ridley.

I don't think he is, but he's the only MI possibility.

Roller

Smash Legend
The only problem with that theory, is I don't think Tech would have any reason to back Plank up. I've never once heard him even mention the guy. Outside of possibly during the fallout of Pound V, when EVERYONE was talking about Plank.

An OH/KY/PA/KS/IL friend of Tech's, someone like KB for instance would be my guess.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

And thank you for explaining that this is the Ridley from Radiata Stories. A lot of people do confuse my name with the Metroid monster.
This made me laugh a lot for some reason lol.

Good to know you're name is based off a cute little girl and not that back stabbing, heartless, ignorant, piss-on-the-toilet-seat-and-don't-wipe-it monster. Such a huge difference.

Hope you can make it out to something soon.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
The only problem with that theory, is I don't think Tech would have any reason to back Plank up. I've never once heard him even mention the guy. Outside of possibly during the fallout of Pound V, when EVERYONE was talking about Plank.

An OH/KY/PA/KS/IL friend of Tech's, someone like KB for instance would be my guess.
Sorry to burst your bubble homie but that's a negative. I was waiting for her to show up at the event to play her myself. xD

:phone:

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I would love to claim the Ridley account however I don't own it. At this point in time I feel like if it was somone' alt account it would be perma banned since all of my other account's where banned.

I know "her" account was banned at one point however i am sure mods would not have un banned it unless evidence supports it is not an alternate account.

Anyways, shoutouts to spot dodge being too stronk!

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Although I don't think she's real most of the evidence says she is.

Plus burnteggs turned out to be real and his online account was just **** talk. He even didn't show up to the first tourney he said he was going to.

So the only fact that makes me doubt ridley is the fact that she is a girl with no previous connection to the community

Ridley Silverlake

Smash Apprentice
*The Smashboards community.

And no, I am NOT that Ice Climbers main. Aphelion help me if I ever commit myself to a character that makes almost every game a chore to the players or the majority of the crowd.

Ridley Silverlake

Smash Apprentice
You tell me. You were at the tournament just as much as I was. On topic: Good job beating Shugo, Diddy guy. I've seen you around wifi before but I had no idea you were THIS good.

What's The Point

Smash Master
*The Smashboards community.
One of the key reasons I doubt your existence. Apparently you used AiB and did wifi stuff, but there is no Ridley account on AiB that could be you. On top of that, there are lots of wifi players around, even posting in this thread, and none of them have recognized you or acknowledged you. Then on top of that there was the verification picture but nobody knows the connection between Fxcking x Reality and Ridley Silverlake. And the nail in the coffin is you didn't attend the tournament you created an account for and did all the trash talking for.

The only reason I really still humor this (Besides boredom) is because the account got unbanned which is weird. But I don't think it'd be that hard for some people to convince a mod to unban an account. Probably Tech since he still is the only person to claim she's real and knows several mods.

Plus burnteggs turned out to be real and his online account was just **** talk. He even didn't show up to the first tourney he said he was going to.
Nobody questioned Burnt Eggs unless I forgot some joke. So many people played Wifi games with him.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
First off, I have zero connection to Plank. In my 13,000 + posts, I've probably mentioned him twice. And as Roller stated, it was because of Pound 5. I do not associate with crooks.

Moving on, there has been one event since she joined Smashboards. And she never did state.that she would for sure or tentatively attending Get Low's. The only thing she confirmed is that she wants to attend PS5 and that she wants to body Roller.

I mean, I can't 100%guarantee her attendance but it looks promising. And I did chat with her with a camera. She PMed me asking if I could help her get there. I asked for proof that she was real and I got it. So if this is a troll, it's a DAMN good one. And personally, I'm not innovative enough for a troll that big lol.

Also, go ask a mod if I had anything to do with her unbanning. You will find, I have no connection.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
That is true.

But I can assure you, I have zero involvement with that account. If this is a troll (I honestly don't think it is) then I'm being snowballed too lol.

Ridley Silverlake

Smash Apprentice
There was an IP check, a ban, and a subsequent unban because the situation was sorted out. That's all you people need to know.

And yes...I have been talking to Tech_Chase about attending his Phoenix Saga 5 tournament, I've kept up with his streams before and it looks like a very successful series to try and go to. Get Low was just a maybe and I thought I clarified that. My Smash tag is Ridley but my name on AiB is Rikaiya, though I have not been on in a while because the site got boring. I've watched Roller on stream before and I don't think he's all that good other than finishing his chaingrabs IF he gets a grab, so if you're wondering where my confidence comes from when I say I would do very non-consensual sexual things to his Ice Climbers...there you go. Hopefully this answers all of your questions so you can finally put these stupid guesses to rest, silly boys.

I will be getting my Wii back from my brother in a little while so when I do...any of you can feel free to play me and find out for yourselves what I am made of.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Please. An IP check can easily clear me or any Michigan player.
You know, the more I think about it, the more I think her ban/unbanning is just further proof. What seems more likely? That a mod saw Ridley's posts and figured she was just an alt then later unbanned her when told otherwise, or a mod saw Ridley's post then checked her IP that matched some one else and then the alt person convinced a mod to unban the account. She wasn't doing anything banworthy before she was instantly banned. That only happens when mods check IPs.

Also it's not really a good troll since nobody really believes it. It's just more interesting to talk about this than the actual tournament.

Tournament related, on the car ride back we determined that Zinoto is the best player in the MW. It will have to wait till PS5 so he can beat MJG and Kain, but he's already got Shugo on lock which neither of them have done.

Ridley Silverlake

Smash Apprentice
You can voice your skepticism as eloquently as you want. It doesn't change the fact that I am here and I am real. Kindly get over it. Shugo is still the best player in the Midwest in my opinion. I'm impressed that Zinoto beat him a couple of times already but a couple of wins don't trump another player's history and consistency. Plus I love how much Shugo looked like Obama on the East Coast streams I saw him play on, hehe. ^.^

Zinoto I want to play you when I get my Wii back. Do you still wifi?

_umbra_

Smash Champion
..and it gets deeper!

techchase receiving pound5 money in exchange for silence on plank's involvement here. Meanwhile, roller also receives a portion for being a believable double.

There's a conspiracy here

check your pockets

Top Bottom