• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Low Randomly Hosts a Brawl Tournament Results!

M@v

Subarashii!
..and it gets deeper!

techchase receiving pound5 money in exchange for silence on plank's involvement here. Meanwhile, roller also receives a portion for being a believable double.

There's a conspiracy here

check your pockets
I almost lost it at work. Even though your the biggest ******* at penn state, I still love you paul.

no homo

P.S. Guys, Less Ridley, more shoutouts!

SoulPech

Smash Master
Dear smash community,

learn from this man.

Good guy carls: Beats thugz...says he could have gotten better since last time

I wish more people would try to recognize the possibility of people getting better -.- I also dont see why everyone **** talks thugz so hard. You all already got him to stop going on the boards what more is it you desire -.- He is a lot better than tournaments prove him to be. Im sure plenty of you (as in all of the general population) think its okay to justify poor academic performance by the excuse 'im a bad test taker' so isnt this the same concept?

people being ****s just annoys me.

oh and carls ive seen you beat a lot of metaknights :O Id say youre pretty good at the matchup

Good Guys CARLS is such a great guy. He doesn't trash talk. Instead, He's all like "you've gotten better" and says it with a smile. Best doubles partner ever!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Shugo just needs some brushing up on the Diddy matchup and he knows his item control isn't very good. We'll be working hard to fix those issues, my boy ain't going anywhere. I intend to be a big obstacle for Zinoto when we meet again in bracket as well. I'll take your suggestion to heart Julian - prepare for the :peach: next time.

:phone:

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
And yes...I have been talking to Tech_Chase about attending his Phoenix Saga 5 tournament, I've kept up with his streams before and it looks like a very successful series to try and go to. Get Low was just a maybe and I thought I clarified that. My Smash tag is Ridley but my name on AiB is Rikaiya, though I have not been on in a while because the site got boring. I've watched Roller on stream before and I don't think he's all that good other than finishing his chaingrabs IF he gets a grab, so if you're wondering where my confidence comes from when I say I would do very non-consensual sexual things to his Ice Climbers...there you go. Hopefully this answers all of your questions so you can finally put these stupid guesses to rest, silly boys.
Picking up Ice Climbers after this tourney. :bee: Oh, the irony.

Silly girls, it's impossible to convince the Smash community of your existence! Everyone knows girls don't play video games, rite? ;P

(Shoutouts later, too tired right now.)

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to Roller's iPhone and 90's music.

Also, if Shugo wants any help from me in the :diddy: MU, he can always PM me or text or whatever as well. And I still wifi Ridley, I'm just not too serious about it anymore.

I stole $12 from the pot.

Ok, I demand to know where you are getting these images from!

Roller

Smash Legend
I've watched Roller on stream before and I don't think he's all that good other than finishing his chaingrabs IF he gets a grab, so if you're wondering where my confidence comes from when I say I would do very non-consensual sexual things to his Ice Climbers...there you go.
no, I am NOT that Ice Climbers main. Aphelion help me if I ever commit myself to a character that makes almost every game a chore to the players or the majority of the crowd.
o.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
3: Brigadier General YooOOoOoOooooOo (Roller) - in all seriousness, your matches were hype as ****. i had a lot of fun watching them. also thanks for the pointers you gave me in friendlies. it was really helpful.
Picking up Ice Climbers after this tourney. :bee:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, I demand to know where you are getting these images from!

I'll do legit shoutouts either later tonight, or tomorrow.

JTsm

Smash Master
Zinoto, he gets them from tumblr. lol.

Such a great IMG site.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
1: Zinoto - asydfherktgiedsfhdkr We need to play at a tournament. D: Also good job on winning this. ^_^
2: Shugo - GGs in doubles lol. :D We should also play friendlies at the next tournament we are at. :o
3: Brigadier General YooOOoOoOooooOo (Roller) - Good job on placing 3. :o Also we should play at the next tournament we get a chance to. I want to see what the ICs mu is like lol. =p
4: Blue Rogue - GGs in doubles, and thanks for the confidence booster before playing SK. :D
5: Berserker Swordsman - I wish we could've played more friendlies at this. D: I only got to play that one game as DK lol.
5: M@V - Thanks for playing friendlies with me, and thanks for the compliments. ^_^ Also it was scary watching you play SK. O-o After you got one good read it just snowballed. :o
7: WTP - GGs >_< Such close matches. D: Wish I could've at least clutched one out for a game 3, but regardless it was fun. ^_^
7: Sparta Kick - ejhrskdthkgggggggj I was really hoping not to see MK in our set lol. >_< GGs lol ^_^
9: KB - GGs in doubles. =D We never did that MM you asked me about. :o Also we shoudl play at the next tournament we are both at. o-o I don't think we've actually played before lol. =p
9: Melon - Thanks for hyping up my matches. ^_^
9: Tech Chase - We should play the next chance we get. :o We haven't played in a really long time, and I need to learn the D3 mu pretty badly. T_T
9: Ralph Cecil - Stop choking and play more patiently. >_< You dropped every single clutch situation you had all tournament, because you didn't wait or camp hard enough.
13: JTSM - Glad I didn't have to play you in bracket to recreate my RAGE bracket lol. ^_^ We should play friendlies at Phoenix Saga or something. o-o Snake dittos are fun lol. ^_^
13: Space Thing - I'm not sure if you are who I think you are, but if you were the Lucario that thing looked scary lol. o-o
13: Kee GGs I hate that all of that silly stuff happened game 3 and yet you still almost brought it back. :p Your Olimar has gotten way better at walling Snake out since RAGE though. o_o
17: Hari - Best doubles partner ever! :D I'm sorry about hitting you with my C4 so much though. :o I also really wish we could've taken game to against Shugo and KB lol, but I kind of dropped the ball with a messed up input at the end. D:
17: Gifts - Thanks for playing me and Hari in doubles friendlies. ^_^ Also we should also play at the next tournament we are both at. :D
17: Crews GGs I was really worried about our set when you got the DA kill on me lol. Also I don't really think you should've switched from D3. o-o It was giving me so much trouble lol.
17: Jiffy - GGs in friendlies. You were playing more aggressive and less patient than usual at this. o-o
25: Get Low - Thanks for hosting this tourney and helping us with the car nonsense. ^_^ Also GGs in doubles. :D

Not sure if I left anything out or not. o-o

ForwardAirRage!

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts!

1: Zinoto - Didn't get to play but we should defiantly next time! also good **** on winning this!
2: Shugo - Didn't get to play you either! good **** though! ****ing falco...
3: Brigadier General YooOOoOoOooooOo (Roller) - nice playing friendlies with you, wish you would have played your IC's on me during friendlies oh well..
4: Blue Rogue - awesome playing double friendlies with you! your wario is stupid good XD
5: Berserker Swordsman - Didn't get to play you but good ****....DAT IKE!
5: M@V - loved playing friendlies with you, your falco is totally different from what I'm used to, also your match with SK was soooo awesome!
7: WTP - Didn't get to play you we should do friendlies some time. nice games against Cecil though.
7: Sparta Kick - hmmm, what to say? Meta knight.... :p
9: KB - nice games in bracket and friendlies! I'll GET YA NEXT TIME! also nice MM. Dat peach, I soooo need to learn that Mu. I should have asked you for advice I just didn't think about it at the time XD.
9: Melon - Soooooo close! thought I had you there, but good **** I guess I'll try to do better next time! also fun playing friendlies with you :)
13: Space Thing - Nice lucario. Had fun playing friendlies with you :)
13: Kee - those matches with cecil... thought I was going to have a heart attack! XD
17: Hari - Nice meeting you! had fun in friendlies and good **** in doubles! :)
17: ForwardAirRage! - bro, you need to quit getting nervous during bracket matches...
17: Crews - Had fun playing you in friendlies and thanks for the D3 mu practice :)
17: Blindman - dude we could have done so much better in doubles, quit SDing. haha.
17: Jiffy - GGs in doubles it was fun!
25: Thanks for hosting this bro and helping me get the keys out of my car XD Idk why I was so forgetful at your tournament, I lost my mind 0_0

Had fun at this tourney and was great to see alot of you guys again and to meet some new people :)

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
'Bout time I got to shoutouts...

1: Zinoto - Good stuff winning, I'm sure it was no mean feat haha. We'll have to play at the next tourney we're both at =D
2: Shugo ($36.00) - Did not get a match with you, darn. =P
3: Brigadier General YooOOoOoOooooOo (Roller) ($12.00) - GGs, thanks for the tips! I still hate the MU =(
4: Blue Rogue - GGs, your Wario's crazy good lol.
5: Berserker Swordsman - I...actually have nothing to say to you. >_>
5: M@V - Thanks for the ride, was a good time! Told you your Falco's better.
7: WTP - GGs, but you should want more Ikes in your bracket than Diddy >_> Ike's not too hard to break down once you learn what his strengths are.
9: KB - Grr, I will get that :peach: eventually. At least I took a game off of it this time haha.
9: Melon - GGs, still don't know why you think playing Puff the RIGHT way requires apology. And yes, RIGHT way. Notice how much better you did than when you usually play? >_> Actually, the real reason you did better is because I JUST PEEEEEEEEDDDD
9: Tech Chase - So I guess I should resort to timing out DDD from now on, because getting close means free damage =( Crazy set though, I would not have pictured it going that way.
9: Ralph Cecil - The hype. Haha, great stuff in doubles. And yeah, we should have played more D:
13: Shadow the Past - GGs in friendlies, you play very...uniquely. It's hard to explain lol.
13: Space Thing - Way to take Blue Rogue and Tech Chase to game 3! Although that Delfino CP seemed to really get you lol.
13: Kee - Should have played you at this, I need to play more Olimars >.>
17: ForwardAirRage - What, there are more Yoshis?!
17: Hari - Good to see you again!
17: Crews - I wanted to play that :samus: again lol.
17: Jiffy - GGs, I don't think you want to go Ness against Ike lol. Grab release->jab too good.
25: Get Low - Thanks for hosting, had a good time at this tournament!

And lastly, a shoutout to the Philadelphia Eagles for being 3-0 during my tournament weekends. =D

1: Zinoto ($72.00) - free
2: Shugo ($36.00) - free
3: Brigadier General YooOOoOoOooooOo (Roller) ($12.00) - free
4: Blue Rogue - free
5: Berserker Swordsman - free
5: M@V - free
7: WTP - free
7: Sparta Kick - free
9: KB - free
9: Melon - free
9: Tech Chase - free
9: Ralph Cecil - free
13: Shadow the Past - free
13: JTSM - free
13: Space Thing - free
13: Kee - free
17: Tedium - free
17: ForwardAirRage - free
17: Hari - free
17: Gifts - free
17: Crews - free
17: Bead - free
17: Blindman - free
17: Jiffy - free
25: Get Low - free

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
1: Zinoto ($72.00) - free
2: Shugo ($36.00) - free
3: Brigadier General YooOOoOoOooooOo (Roller) ($12.00) - free
4: Blue Rogue - free
5: Berserker Swordsman - free
5: M@V - free
7: WTP - free
7: Sparta Kick - free
9: KB - free
9: Melon - free
9: Tech Chase - free
9: Ralph Cecil - free
13: Shadow the Past - free
13: JTSM - free
13: Space Thing - free
13: Kee - free
17: Tedium - free
17: ForwardAirRage - free
17: Hari - free
17: Gifts - free
17: Crews - free
17: Bead - free
17: Blindman - free
17: Jiffy - free
25: Get Low - free
Somebody needs to hire you for national power rankings, you're bar none the most knowledgeable person this forum.

Top Bottom