• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GnG CHAMPIONSHIPS//MMMB -- AUG 14TH, MN --- HYPE IT UP!!!

hunger!

Smash Champion
This thing isnt for a while but im sure ill go up there. if so, moe? even though you're horrible in teams. I have broad shoulders, ill carry you up the mountainous terrain.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I like the part where brawl is there

we can team for melee if you want moe. Rookies of the year DOUBLE SHEIK

so who wants to team for brawl dubs that doesn't suck and wants to win money

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
Some person that doesn't even play this game.

I just split for first at my first tourney back in smash :D Da bess :D

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
Even though I am not going to team with Nappy for Brawl teams, we should do a teams MM. Me and Kjell vs Hunger and Ayman.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Me and amanze are gonna make so much in MM's.Yeah D we'll win the only team we have to worry about is near and VU DANG

Everyone else going is like.....EH. A LUCARIO/SNAKE team will win a tournament. WHO DOES THAT HM

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Soo did u guys just want to play eachother or are u actually interested in me taking every thursday out of my life from now on in order for this to be good -_- LOL

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Me and VU DANG got this. We were sandbagging at raging storm, gonna 2-0 everyone this time.

Triple R

Smash Lord
Ugh, even though I was just gonna put smash aside this summer since I'm in wisconsin, I pretty much have to come. It isn't too often Minnesota has decent sized tournies. I'll figure some way to this. Yoshq is it possible for me to drive to your place and get a ride with you the rest of the way?

napZzz

Smash Hero
Guys be serious. Nobody is ****ing with me and hunger.

We accept any challenges.
I bet you're gonna **** it up for him, me and near had a talk about that

he's gonna go in and do something cool and you'll stand there with no assist tornado'ing and randomly smash attacking

bad partner is bad

hunger!

Smash Champion
^^^LOL^^^

wow mn seems real bitter towards one another. Maybe because it seems everyone up there has a huge ego but w/e. its all in good fun i guess.

moe we'll do fine, dont let em bother ya. NO PRESSURE DAWG!!!

but i would like to hear more on the "you'll just **** it up for him" talk

:laugh: :laugh:

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
"the cycle"

1.nappy talks ****

2. i shut him down

3. nappy is quiet/on my nuts for a month

4. nappy forgets what happens and talks **** again...

Doko

Smash Rookie
Ugh, even though I was just gonna put smash aside this summer since I'm in wisconsin, I pretty much have to come. It isn't too often Minnesota has decent sized tournies. I'll figure some way to this. Yoshq is it possible for me to drive to your place and get a ride with you the rest of the way?
Hey, hopefully we'll get to play each other again.

P D

Smash Ace
who would play some ssb64 MM's if i brought a set up?

napZzz

Smash Hero
I'll mm him with the cash i'm getting from moes secondaries who he thinks can beat me even though it hasn't happened in tournament for awhile. No johns

Only person you're bringing I cant beat is fino cuz olimars dumb....more money yay

napZzz

Smash Hero
It depends on how much money I have at the time, i already have quite a few mm's. I'll do a 10$ but not 20.

P D

Smash Ace
flux i am intrested in attending this tourney haha.

Top Bottom