• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GnG CHAMPIONSHIPS//MMMB -- AUG 14TH, MN --- HYPE IT UP!!!

Triple R

Smash Lord
you got it buddy but you might have to team with me
OK, I can team with you. Luigi/Kirby is a really fun team as it is lol.

I just thought of something though, I wanna be there for melee too, and you'll only be there for brawl. This could be a problem. We'll see as it gets closer and what happens with the schedule and what not.

Breezy

Smash Ace
Expect to be the return of Breezy, Making a huge splash back onto the scene with my new and improved Ganondorf, ready to **** on chests and keep all of my ****s to myself. Seriously, I'm not giving any. On a scale of 1 to 10, you *****es are gunna make future look like a talented player.

yoshq

Smash Master
well ain't you a god **** ****in piece of ****

but yea luigi ***** peach. there's no way i would lose to moe's peach, i'd put money on it... :)

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
he told flux maybe, if there is enough interest.

so probably not unless a lot more ppl decide to come.

napZzz

Smash Hero
well ain't you a god **** ****in piece of ****

but yea luigi ***** peach. there's no way i would lose to moe's peach, i'd put money on it... :)
he almost lost to my pikachu that I dont play

your luigi is better than his mk, mk is just that much better of a character

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
this event won't be having mid tier brawl singles unless its a side event held by someone else lol

and yea m2k said he'd come and that this date works for him, but obv. it wouldn't be worth it to him if the tourny wasn't even big enough to pay back his plane ticket, so thats up to u guys to help make it big enough for him :)

prolly have a surprise visit from pc chris if he happens to be visiting at that time ;)

edit: waiting on some emails, but this date should be pretty solid, if not ill just find a new venue its not that hard since i already have like 3-4 possible places

Top Bottom