• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GnG CHAMPIONSHIPS//MMMB -- AUG 14TH, MN --- HYPE IT UP!!!

Breezy

Smash Ace
Do low tier doubles. Mid tiers suck ****. Me and Nappy gunna make dat easy money. Where da white wimminz at is unstoppable.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I also want low tier doubles instead, I'll offer to run it if you let it happen kyle

Triple R

Smash Lord
I also want low tier doubles instead, I'll offer to run it if you let it happen kyle
instead? instead of what? normal singles and doubles will stay. i hope you aren't suggesting something otherwise lol

Edit: instead of mid tier singles? lol

napZzz

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure everyone can agree on low tier dubs

KYLE DO YOU APPROVE OF THIS

D. Disciple

Smash Master
k, so unless Tink doesn't come to this and teams with Chexr, Chexr and I will run through melee doubles and wont lose cause of difficulties. Nappy and I have brawl dubs on lock, who's gonna be my low tier partner if that **** happens?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
lol wtf i asked chexr to team like a month ago and he never got back to me, guess Rowdy Unprotected Sex is just gonna have to drop balls on some chins around here

Triple R

Smash Lord
Sorry yoshq, but Breezy REALLY wants to team with me for this. I think we'll have to postpone us teaming for another time.....

Remy LeBeau

Smash Apprentice
k, so unless Tink doesn't come to this and teams with Chexr, Chexr and I will run through melee doubles and wont lose cause of difficulties. Nappy and I have brawl dubs on lock, who's gonna be my low tier partner if that **** happens?
If i recall correctly, lucas and i beat you last time.

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
Lol.

If chexr Is gonna team with D. He should teach D how to play. Cause I'm pretty sure this is Ds first tourney.

P D

Smash Ace
who would take part in a ssb64 side tourney if there was time?

napZzz

Smash Hero
You don't ever have deep *** conversations with me.
the **** I know you better than any other mn smasher

I'm disappoint

randall just likes the big white dog near your house and your moms cooking

Breezy

Smash Ace
the **** I know you better than any other mn smasher

I'm disappoint

randall just likes the big white dog near your house and your moms cooking
Although you do know a lot about me, I feel like randy knows me on more of a personal level.

yoshq

Smash Master
woah... that was like the most serious thing i've ever heard breezy say, without any of those fine *** descriptive words he usually uses.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
The date for this might get moved back to Aug. 14th

for a good cause tho :)

discuss plz cuz unless it conflicts horribly or something it'll be a good change

napZzz

Smash Hero
Although you do know a lot about me, I feel like randy knows me on more of a personal level.
thats hurts </3
August 14th? mmmm...I don't think KS would come if it was on the 14th. I don't care either way. MN is a pretty long drive regardless lol
Yeah thats cool its not like we didn't already come down there but whatever dont pay the favor back and be cool and come to an mn tournament

It'll just give me an easier win anyways

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
I like the 14th better.

I'm pretty sure my family was going up north the other weekend and I probably would have gone too.

Doko

Smash Rookie
Would it still be in the same place if it were changed to the 14th?

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
No, a WAY better place. And with sponsorship from Games N Go.

This would basically be exactly like Raging Storm MN, so basically, ****. I'm just waiting for them to get the hotel location set in stone by next week or something.

edit: AKA actually worth the drive/flight for anyone because it won't be held in a card-shop, and will have a lot of professional backup/possible pot bonuses which will definitely make it worth the drive for some.

THIS TOURNY JUST GOT GOOD, LETS GO!

Date officially changed since this is the only day this can happen on. This is plenty in advance too so I don't want any excuses!

Top Bottom