• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** Stratford! 130 total entrants, full results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asa

Smash Hero
a few of my friends decided to go to this instead of whobo

and i want to see them :D

Asa

Smash Hero
I think he means to put him down on the attendence list, but with a "?" next to his name.

He is basically saying he is a maybe. But in his crude Canadian dialect...
exactly!

if i go you can have some tasty macadamia nuts

Impp

Smash Ace
Alright, I'm coming to this... I got a t.v and wii, and I'll try and remember a power strip. Someone needs to bring a melee disc for me... Unless I buy one by then. I'm coming for Melee and 64. I'll be accepting MM's.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
gio and I will be accepting all 64 teams money matches.

Yes im talking to you moose and duck. Weve had that legendary money matched planned out for 2 years.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Alright, I'm coming to this... I got a t.v and wii, and I'll try and remember a power strip. Someone needs to bring a melee disc for me... Unless I buy one by then. I'm coming for Melee and 64. I'll be accepting MM's.
Nice. Definitely bring that setup and powerstrip, we'll need em!

Stratford

Smash Champion
Word. I think the last time we played was the night we had those crew battles at Jason's old apartment? Or at DigiOps? Mad long ago though. I wouldn't mind a game of 64 either (I suck).

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Calling it now, Dart will lose to Duck in winners and Velynn in losers, failing to reach top 5

*prepares rigged bracket*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom