• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** Stratford! 130 total entrants, full results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
yeah ji-zz is censored. Guys around 13 shouldn't be able to read the word even though they are experiencing it

Dart!

Smash Master
1) It is still more work for the TO since he has to make the pools and what not. The only way it would be equal work is if you had a TIO version that did it. Sounds like you have a good system, but saying it is less work is a flat out lie.

2) It doesn't take more time, but you have more sets? Thats 7 extra sets in the losers bracket of a 16 man tournament. How many extra sets are there in a 32 man bracket? or a 64 man bracket? It scales.

3) Anyone who would normally lose in the first round would be playing 2 sets more in the round robin. You have 6 matches (one 4 person pool) for every 2 rounds of losers bracket, which in standard brackets is 3 matches per 2 rounds of bracket.

4) The issue at SWEET4 was that kels lost in winners before he was expected to, thus messing up the bracket. If he hadn't, tink would have been able to make it to 4th or 3rd or w/e. Your hybrid would not have solved that problem.
serious post from a non serious player. doesn't compute?

Dart!

Smash Master
i would post an oh snap picture but i'm at my job so i can't really go surfing...T_T
toothpicks of the south possibly taking mms?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I think I'm housing all of IL, and last I checked that includes you, Dart.

My place probably maxes out at like 11-12 people, so don't bring too many ;)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I have composer/hilt/crash/squid/LoZ car on friday, but as far as i know theyd ont have housing for saturday.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Bad news Juggleguy,

1)Oro?!
2)Sveet
3)ORLY
4)Looshkin
5)Kain
6)King
7)Scythe
8)Dart
9)Norm
10)Zwarm
11)Quik
12)Arty
13)Kappy
14)Xyless
15)DLA
16)DBD
17)Sago
18)Dekuscrub
19)Red Ryu
20)Spongejordan
21)Akashi
22)Meneil

I really don't expect you to house us all lol.

DIell

Smash Rookie
I think I should be able to make this.

If anyone needs a ride, I will be taking M-14 W starting at Telegraph Rd. If anyone is on the way, I can pick up one person.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
jungle would you be able to house myself and david saturday night for the festivities? This is under the assumption that you are housing haley. Juggleguy has a curfew at his place and we can't be arriving drunk regardless, so we would need a place to crash just that night.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
im not going backt o MSU saturday. Like i said, my housing isn't even confirmed at U of M haha

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Who can bring setups?

Here are the confirmations so far:

Melee Room Setups (goal: 16)
Gio
Junglefever
Juggleguy x2
Hot ArmS
Kail
ORLY
Scythe
Oro?!
Zwarm
Impp

Melee Room Extensions/Powerstrips (goal: 8)
Dre x2
Junglefever x2
Juggleguy x2

Brawl Room Setups (goal: 12)
Roller
Tech_Chase
WTP
Ori
SuperTH x2
Composer

Brawl Room Extensions/Powerstrips (goal: 8)
Roller x3
Tech_Chase
Tutu
SuperTH

Smash 64 Setups (goal: 3)
Gio

Recording Setups
Juggleguy
Tech_Chase
SuperTH
Robjoe
lordhelmet

Let's meet our goals, step it up everyone!

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I'll have a recording setup on my wii in the brawl room.
I can technically bring a gamecube and melee too if I can find all the gamecube cords, just not an extra TV for it.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Yo Juggle, me and little england should be driving up from indianapolis and we can bring a full setup and power strip. Do you think you could PM me more specifics (Address of venue/your phone number), because I don't know the area.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'd rather have my setup be used for Brawl, to be honest. I'm probably not gonna enter Melee at this thing unless I get some hardcore practice in in the next few weeks.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'll have a recording setup on my wii in the brawl room.
I can technically bring a gamecube and melee too if I can find all the gamecube cords, just not an extra TV for it.
I'll put you down for recording. And bring the Cube/Melee if you can because we have extra TVs at the venue!

I have a friend in my dorm who will be bringing a brawl setup as well.
Got it.

put me down for a melee setup and a powerstrip. my tv is small though, just a heads up
Got it.

Yo Juggle, me and little england should be driving up from indianapolis and we can bring a full setup and power strip. Do you think you could PM me more specifics (Address of venue/your phone number), because I don't know the area.
I'm putting up all venue information by next week, and my cell number is in the OP. Check back for updates!

atleast let the man dream!

@juggle I will have a setup for brawl coming in with Composer and friends. (Probably not a T.V though,room for us traveling folks will be sparse)
Wii/Brawl should be good enough, the venue has a bunch of extra TVs that can be used for people who can't haul a TV in.

I'd rather have my setup be used for Brawl, to be honest. I'm probably not gonna enter Melee at this thing unless I get some hardcore practice in in the next few weeks.
No problem, I'll change that in the OP.

Roller

Smash Legend
I asked one of them. He said no. Understandably. He's only gone to the last Lolis, and a smashfest or 2. He doesn't really know the community, and has roommates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom