• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Graphix Gaming Tournaments (MD/PA)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I'm hoping to stay at ChivalRuse's house for the night because he lives much closer to the venue than I do (don't feel like driving at like 8:30 for 2 hours ~_~)
If that works out and you can get public transportation to Baltimore, I could probably give you a lift from there.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Taking the train to baltimore would be ridiculously expensive on a non-weekday.

Plank if you pick me up from shady grove I'll cover the gas.

I can be at any metro stop, I live relatively close to one.

kidneybeans

Smash Apprentice
So I got someone to cover me for proctoring. However, I just learned now I have a take-home final that weekend too. I'll work my way around it, so it's likely I can make it.

I'd probably be up for losing a dollar. Sure.
What I meant by that, to be specific, was Chinesahh bets the Dollar against me. You'd be playing for Chinesahh if ya want. But I can easily add in your dollar to the bet if ya want.

Still need a ride. Plank, you think you could carpool me and Sage?

kidneybeans

Smash Apprentice
What I meant by that, to be specific, was Chinesahh bets the Dollar against me. You'd be playing for Chinesahh if ya want. But I can easily add in your dollar to the bet if ya want.

Still need a ride. Plank, you think you could carpool me and Sage?
Oh yeah, I forgot about that incident....

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ill prob try and grab sage, kidneybeans, and laijin assuming i can go (like 50% now). the gpx and gamme stuff kinda ***** my monies

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I talked to bones. I'll def be coming for sure if Laijin, sage, and kidney can all give me $10 for gas. Or I can fit one more if someone else wants to go and can get to Shady Grove metro station, and all the gas can go down a little bit, to 8 per person or so.

I'm going to contact eggm and try to get him to come down, this isnt far for those guys!

Bones0

Smash Legend
Yeah, I think I'm gonna get pizza delivered again, but people are going to have to pay for their slices beforehand cause we had like an entire pizza left over last time. lol

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I would've eaten that entire leftover pizza :lick:
Not having any pizza before gaming though. Food johns are too legit ~_~

Mahone

Smash Champion
I will probably go to this, but i might need a ride from Oakton. I need to play Bones again. Prichard misses you man, everytime i do laundry i have to walk by your old room :(

Bones0

Smash Legend
I will probably go to this, but i might need a ride from Oakton. I need to play Bones again. Prichard misses you man, everytime i do laundry i have to walk by your old room :(
Laundry johns? lol Yeah, I miss everyone at VT, but I should be back after one more semester so hopefully it goes by fast. You better make it to this so we can do a rematch MM. Taking out someone's garbage FTL. lmao I definitely need to redeem myself.

Also, if anyone has the screwdriver that opens controllers and wants to help me with my controllers I would appreciate it. I have 3 controllers and none of the control sticks have lasted, and the one I borrowed from my friend is also now loose (I just HAD to learn to moonwalking, FML).

Bones0

Smash Legend
Thanks Vist. Also, if anyone needs me to house them (or you just want to play more) my parents would probably let a few people crash at my house (<10 min from the venue). Just post so I know I don't have 10 people expecting to stay. lol

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
If no one else needs to, I'll totally take you up on that offer :bee:
Was planning on crashing with ChivalRuse but if his parents say no and no one else wants to ...
Also I don't really see why my parents would be against me going to this (they let me go to NJ once haha) so I could probably bring 2 full setups.

Bones0

Smash Legend
If no one else needs to, I'll totally take you up on that offer :bee:
Was planning on crashing with ChivalRuse but if his parents say no and no one else wants to ...
Also I don't really see why my parents would be against me going to this (they let me go to NJ once haha) so I could probably bring 2 full setups.
Sweet. When it gets closer to tourney time we can discuss details. You are still bringing your roommate, right? Also, by two full setups do you mean 2 TVs as well as Cubes?

Vist

Smash Champion
Looks like i may have work the morning of, so unless I can switch my shift for another Saturday then I might have to miss out on teams. I'll def be there for singles at least.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Hypeeeeee
I can't wait for finals to be done on Saturday so I can either practice my janky Falco or just go back to being a Falcon main (and stop sucking in teams)
Man, excite

Mahone

Smash Champion
Hey, is anyone going to this from nova, I need a ride, I'll give more than my share of gas money or something i really want to go!

Vist

Smash Champion
I thought plank was already picking you up sage? along with laijin + kidneybeans. Mahone can probably get in on that too

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Lol put me on the maybe as I just saw how far this **** is. If anything I'd probably hit Plank up too.

If not expect me at Aftershock 2 which I expect everyone to be at. =)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i can no longer go. sorry guys.

with what happened with me and gpx im really broke and even tho ill prob make money here -- i should stay home and work for guaranteed money :(

SO SHITTTTTTY

Vist

Smash Champion
lol come on, there's gotta be somebody coming from or passing through 495 that can carpool ppl. Why does so many of the smashers in that area not drive or not have a car :ohwell:

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Umm.
Let me confirm that I'm going when I get back home and I can pick people up from Shady Grove Metro station.
Just let me confirm that I'm coming though, haha.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
My car seats 5, my roommate and I are in it...I'm not sure if there's space in the trunk for 2 TVs if 3 people come haha

Top Bottom