• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Graphix Gaming Tournaments (MD/PA)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Just stay at bones's house for a night and it's just like a 2 hour trip or something

Bones0

Smash Legend
Yeah, if a bunch of people want to stay at my place it's fine. My parents will be on a camping trip so I decided to pretty much just have a Smashfest at my place after the tournament and during most of Sunday. I just need everyone to not totally trash the place and leave before my parents come home (which will probably be around 8ish). Hopefully it won't be as crazy as the movie cliche parties with the parents away are. lol

kidneybeans

Smash Apprentice
Mmm, I just got my take-home exam and it's due Monday. The decision is going to be tough.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Ooo, Smashfest.
I'll know tomorrow if I'm going, dudes who want to carpool with me tell me beforehand if you want to stay at Bones's place and Smash (would totally be up for it most likely)

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Wish I could attend this S, but it's a bit far for Charleston. If you hold these during the school year next year, I'd be down for coming.

kidneybeans

Smash Apprentice
Ummm, Number Theory? Yeah, I know you it's easy stuff for you, but I like to challenge myself. I have another final and projects due tomorrow. My students have a final on Saturday (which I should be proctoring...) so they also will be meeting up with me the next two days for help.

Then again, I guess Melee is more important than learning at school.... I'll try to finalize my decision tomorrow, since TVs seem to be lacking.

lol wut? You have plenty of time. What is the exam for? You can bring it over and we'll MM and if I lose I'll take it for you. lol

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
WTF is number theory?

I hate theoretical math. So stupid. I'm taking linear algebra and differential equations right now. So useless... I know how to do everything already, I don't need to prove it!

kidneybeans

Smash Apprentice
My main area is theoretical math. If you need help in linear algebra, you should bring it there and I can do it for you :-)

Well, I just got another take-home exam in another class (I'm not technically in the class, but my advisor wants me to do all the work)....tough decision for Saturday.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I AM CONFIRMED
Winston (my roommate ~_~) and I found 2 13 inch TVs off Craigslist, depending on how many people want to ride in my care, we can bring up to 4 TVs I believe.
Pretty sure 3 TVs can fit comfortably in my trunk, if we only have 1 other person coming we can probably fit a 4th in the back.

So, who needs a ride from Shady Grove Metro?
Once again, my car holds 3.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Uhh ... haha.
Grats Joe?
Also, I'm not sure if I'll be able to spend the night at Bones's house. So ... yeah.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
And then drive back to Shady Grove metro? No thanks Joe haha

Anyone who needs a carpool, PM me with your cell phone and I'll PM my cell phone back, and call me the morning of.

Also, is leaving from Shady Grove at around 9 - 9:30 AM a problem for anyone?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
What
I just meant it'd be mean of me to leave people behind if it wasn't much of a problem for me
~_~ silly Joe

Top Bottom