• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GSG - 7/24-7/25 tournament matches http://www.youtube.com/user/gkinfinity

sidefx

Smash Champion
jason, if you want a good live stream, ill set you up with some ****. ill talk to you about it on aim or something. your not going to get anything good coming out of ustream without using any encoders and other ****. or i can just stream off my laptop for this lol its a beast of a laptop too

Jun.

Smash Lord
If I'm not mistaken, you edit/produce the dbr vids right sidefx?

Just curious but if you are the editor, what program do you use? and what are your laptop specs just curious =]

WassupJB

Smash Lord
boback. the stream just needs setting adjustments. i record from pinnacle just fine. lucien and i just recorded about and hour plus worth of bullsh.t melee vids.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I did not record anything at GSG, I have CGC XVIII vids up now though.

Also it's good to see that we all know who the real Sheridan is.

sidefx

Smash Champion
jason, i was talking about live stream quality. i have it set on mine to stream at hd quality, just like a recording. its great.

jun: i use after effects for ****

vanessa: probably later this week. i still have to go to school and get the tapes captured cause i dont have the equipment for it at home.

sidefx

Smash Champion
hahaha its just you with mangos balls on your chest/chin its all good. you can barely see it cause its in night vision, and your hand was blocking his nuts cause you were trying to push him away. gotta upload it somewhere else cause youtube will take it down since it has mangos 3 inch **** in it

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
nah, sorry Zhu vs Fly wasn't recorded. I didn't know they were playing on the tv with my recording set up.

speaking of recording, where are my sets vs Lunin and SS?! :bee:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
this tournament was a lot of fun i dont want to lose to foxes next time ugh what a gai character :)

DarrellD

Smash Ace
Connor, some guy from Modesto as our sets i think. His tag is Gkfinfinity i think? lol

Adam M!

Smash Lord
ics are waaaay gayer than fox

altho all the characters are well-designed gay.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah, I've been helllllllla busy. Mah bad. I'll have all the GSG sets I recorded up today though cuz I'm finally free

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
so im like editing vids and stuff

and im going thru the commentary and whatnot

and i was talking too close to the mic

i thought i had set the mic volume on L's computer low enough to where it wouldn't sound like that

cuz on my computer i can talk where im at without sounding too close to the mic

but i forget how vista and 7 pick up sound alot better

so before gsg vids are uploaded i'd like to apoligize

yea this is just me venting about it, cuz im kinda salty about it hahaha

sidefx

Smash Champion
i might be able to edit the sound down to make it not sound as bad. send me a file, i wanna see what i could do with it =D

Top Bottom