• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GSG - 7/24-7/25 tournament matches http://www.youtube.com/user/gkinfinity

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
hey

im thinking about not uploading any commentary for gsg

or at least the ones i did cuz i talk to close to the mic

and its alot faster

what do you guys think??

Jun.

Smash Lord
I would think that everyone should trust and respect your judgement =].

If there is no audio either you always have good music choices too!

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
hey

im thinking about not uploading any commentary for gsg

or at least the ones i did cuz i talk to close to the mic

and its alot faster

what do you guys think??
as the artist, you will always be more concerned with the flaws in your work. some will only be apparent to you.

as the audience, i see the ups of your entertainment at the forefront. i may note some flaws, but you are only human, and on the whole, it is a pleasant experience.

your commentary only enhances every match that i watch. i would not dare ask you to load extra work upon yourself; i am already far too appreciative of the amount of work you normally put it. but do not let a supposed slip of the assumed standard quality deter you from producing the full product. its not your fault, per say, that you were too close to the mic. just dont do it next time. i am 100% positive that i will enjoy your commentary. the only dilemma should be the amount of work required.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
translation:

brandon, ur ego's getting too big for whatever reason

calm the **** down, no one gives a **** about all the stuff you perceive as negative about yourself. people like you for you; why dont you try liking yourself for you too. be secure in yourself and extinguish your insecurities

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
translation:

calm the **** down, no one gives a **** about all the stuff you perceive as negative about yourself. people like you for you; why dont you try liking yourself for you too. be secure in yourself and extinguish your insecurities
haha i feel you adam

and thats great to know im liked forreal

it just sounds loud and muffled on some parts thats why i dont like it

i don't think it has anything to do with how i think im perceived or anything, at least i dont think it does

and i dont really think my ego is getting big tho, cuz if my ego was that big i wouldn't have even asked, i woulda just had no commentary

but yea commentary it is

and ima upload this week to

and good looks brendan and adam being real about it tho :) (im not being sarcastic at all when i say this haha)

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i may be and probably am wrong in one or many things i said but it all comes from da heart <33333

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
as the artist, you will always be more concerned with the flaws in your work. some will only be apparent to you.

as the audience, i see the ups of your entertainment at the forefront. i may note some flaws, but you are only human, and on the whole, it is a pleasant experience.

your commentary only enhances every match that i watch. i would not dare ask you to load extra work upon yourself; i am already far too appreciative of the amount of work you normally put it. but do not let a supposed slip of the assumed standard quality deter you from producing the full product. its not your fault, per say, that you were too close to the mic. just dont do it next time. i am 100% positive that i will enjoy your commentary. the only dilemma should be the amount of work required.
WORD.

He said it all.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
translation:

hmw said:
it just sounds loud and muffled on some parts thats why i dont like it
:laugh: ouch

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i want to money match

EVERYONE

at this tournament

so anyone want $10-$20 mms?

lucien: $20
shroomed: $20

anyone else down? sfat? pewpewu? darrell? s2j? connor? macd? lovage?

Jun.

Smash Lord
IT MUST BE THAT IIDX I'VE BEEN PLAYING

or just the emails notifications from subscriptions....

btw I heard Boback plays?

Adam M!

Smash Lord
god ever since i put jun on ignore i notice he keeps following me in a bunch of threads

like this def isn't coincidence, he often has a couple of posts after me

get off mah **** dude, no one likes u

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I heard about that a day or two ago here. It would be neat if the proof is correct; I have a friend who used to jokingly ask his peers to prove that P != NP since his career apparently depends on that being true.

sidefx

Smash Champion
IT MUST BE THAT IIDX I'VE BEEN PLAYING

or just the emails notifications from subscriptions....

btw I heard Boback plays?

i used to.. used to go to svgl, and apparently knew toph way before my smash days, back in like.. 99' and 00'

=D i dont go play anymore, but i still enjoy playing it

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/user/gkinfinity

darrell vs hax
silent wolf vs silent spectre
d1 vs homemadewaffles
silent spectre vs connor
pockyd vs connor
lunin vs connor

ALL of these sets are on this channel from gsg.
Thx for posting this (and for the thread title change). Not a lot of ppl are subbed to my channel and may not know about the vids I uploaded. I uploaded everything I have though, with the exception of some friendlies between random people which will be up after I get videos from 2 other tournaments up

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
it's really too bad

life would be much better if P = NP
wait, did someone actually prove P = NP or were you making a very elaborate joke based on Adam's old username?

if the latter, then you have to explain it to me cuz in my data structures class they literally talked about NP problems for ONE day before the final and I was like half asleep that day

>.>

Top Bottom