• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents - Critical Hit 3 - FULL RESULTS

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hey Toasty- Azen's Pool, the other Lucario Player was VanillaWaffle

I know it wasn't a real competitive match, but when you get a chance can you put the video up? Thats a friend of mine.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Toasty, that match between LK and Inui was indeed tournament. I was watching it and Inui forfeited after he sd'd on Battlefield.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
rofl, it's just videos

toasty recorded a video of some random friendly where i played like butt at my first c3 and that's up

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ROFL@inui complaining.

"UGH the world is going to see im not good...cant...hide...behind...lies...anymore...NOOOO"

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Toasty, I think it was me in those matches.

Since I'm on a sidekick I can't watch em to tell ya.

But from what I remember I was the only one who used rob in that pool.

I didn't really want any match videos of myself up

But whatever it's your footage... do what you want with it.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Look, I just don't want that match up. It's terrible. I'm not asking for something hard to do or something big. I just want whoever put it up to take it down, please.

Also, thanks Jason. >>;

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
for the record, Neo, Chibo recorded that friendly.............I just kept bugging him to post it ^_^ But I didn't realize you just...weren't that great then [since you placed quite high that tournament despite your relative inexperience]

still man...too good to show love to my toaster? ;____;

Scissors, if you don't want me to post them, that's cool :) It was for labeling purposes as I edit vids down...

I wonder if Forward wanted this one taken down:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhtKLht6u8E

oh wait...
[from this vid's comments]
Sean4B:
"eh, even good players have their bad games"

It's just a tourney vid. If you can give me back the hours of my life wasted by reading your inane bullshlt for 2 weeks before CH3, maybe I'll consider taking it down. It's not like I posted the video along with actual footage of you throwing a bltchfit right after the SD...so just deal with it.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
-I didn't know it was being recorded.
-I don't want matches of me playing at the same level I was on the day the game came out online when I have absolutely nothing else online to make up for the fail.
-I'm not asking for much at all.

I don't think it's right to post vids of a player when they had no idea they were being recorded and they specifically stated they didn't want the vid up.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lol@inui whining.

do u think i want half the vids of me i have up up?

i didnt know me vs kage was being recorded in GA, or maybe i would've put an ounce of effort into it (but probably not)

it's not the end of the world, prove people wrong with tournament placings. the only reason ur upset by it is because u cant do that,

Met

Smash Ace
**** dude people wouldn't lay into you so much if you didn't make it so easy just chill man.
smoke some w33d or some ****.

plank we need to have a drinking contest sometime. MM?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lets do it justin, but what are we drinking??

im broken on vodka/beer

some other liquors **** me up quicker

i say beer bongs

Inui

Banned via Warnings
it's not the end of the world, prove people wrong with tournament placings. the only reason ur upset by it is because u cant do that,
Uh, yes I can. Just not in singles at this one event. I have an extremely large archive of good results I can post that's so large I have to split three times to send in a PM. >_>;

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
an extremely large archives of NJ tournaments LMFAO we all know NJ is awful u cant even use that as any sort of standard

the one tournament you went to in MD/VA you got wrecked in singles and didnt prove anything, so i dont want to hear it

Met

Smash Ace
lets do it justin, but what are we drinking??

im broken on vodka/beer

some other liquors **** me up quicker

i say beer bongs
i agree john beer bongs are too goodz. we should just get drunk after we get eliminated at CH4. I have never gotten drunk at a big tourney before. i could bring some rum or whiskey..... mmmm

Inui

Banned via Warnings
an extremely large archives of NJ tournaments LMFAO we all know NJ is awful u cant even use that as any sort of standard

the one tournament you went to in MD/VA you got wrecked in singles and didnt prove anything, so i dont want to hear it
NJ tournaments with NY and PA players there.
PA tournaments.
Two Texas tournaments.

NJ is not awful at all. No, not just because of Jason.

I wasn't exactly wrecked. I lost to NJ players, one of them being the best in the world that got 1st. 17th/110ish isn't that bad. My bad for suiciding against Lord Knight. Stuff happens.

Forget it. Forgive me for trying to have a logical conversation with you over the internet. I should only interact with you in person to avoid disliking you, because I actually don't want to end up hating you.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
oh **** that sounds good as hell

also, m2k, stop flattering inui and stfu it is completely different, the average skill level between this place and NJ is so much higher here, even with you on the crew a 10v10 crew battle between md/va and NJ/PA would just be total slaughter

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
place well here inui and ill have respect for you. beat some well respected md/va players. i am an arrogant ******* and have no respect for other regions in brawl right now, so your accomplishments are mute to me unless they are here

Inui

Banned via Warnings
And that is why this discussion is pointless. Your baseless arrogance and bias for your own region and bias against other regions has clearly rendered you unable to see reality.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
And that is why this discussion is pointless. Your baseless arrogance and bias for your own region and bias against other regions has clearly rendered you unable to see reality.
baseless? i hope you mean completely founded and rightful....or did u miss ch3??

Top Bottom