• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halloween Bash! *50+ entrants! 30+ housed! TWO DAYS LEFT UNTIL PRE-HALLOWEEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i hear that florida state is pretty pro

the state, not the players

FL players buncha scrubs, i hear they like to chaingrab and sit on people n ****

im from florida, can i get the 50 dollar bonus

plox

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
maybe i can bombard in with rx gaming, while throwing down for gas, of course

Purple

Hi guys!
Hey guys, out of curiosity i've been wondering would melee bring more attendance from Out of State Smashers? I know it'll bring alot to georgia players, but i think i would have to make it a two day event.

In the chance melee is added, can i expect you guys to help me hype this up? ;)

updates

-everyone who posted recently i addded into interested list (gtr, your setup addon is included)
-estimated pot changed to fit new players
-all florida posts have been changed to ga > fl

notice

-if you guys want to do crew battles, i think they should be discussed and started now, there's been many times where crews weren't started due to misorganization.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
The idealistic FL car is going to be

Me
Riddle
Galeon
Chaz
Afro

If that is the car we bring, that will be our crew, unless co18/hrnut go.
If we're doing 5 person crews we'll sub them two in for two others, keeping 7 for alts.

If its 7 man crew we got it goin sonnn

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
The idealistic FL car is going to be

Me
Riddle
Galeon
Chaz
Afro

If that is the car we bring, that will be our crew, unless co18/hrnut go.
If we're doing 5 person crews we'll sub them two in for two others, keeping 7 for alts.

If its 7 man crew we got it goin sonnn
See when I notice that FL's top6 are likely all going to be attending a tournament I know not to count on winning anything lulz.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm so good, I'm listed in the entrants list twice.

Also, I'll bring a TV at least. Probably a Wii/Brawl setup, as well.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I support the addition of Melee to this tournament.

I would be totally down for a 5v5 crew battle:

Reflex
Kismet
BigLou
Rayku
ZOM~B (if attending)

a 7 man crew battle would be even more epic. I don't know what other two members we would have, though. I'm not completely sure on the attendance, yet, though, so it could be subject to change.

I say let's have at it.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I support the addition of Melee to this tournament.

I would be totally down for a 5v5 crew battle:

Reflex
Kismet
BigLou
Rayku
ZOM~B (if attending)

a 7 man crew battle would be even more epic. I don't know what other two members we would have, though. I'm not completely sure on the attendance, yet, though, so it could be subject to change.

I say let's have at it.
If we get a ride, me and P3 will probably be there, but we'll most likely have to talk our parents in letting one of the people going into giving us ride, otherwise I don't think they'll let us =/

Rayku

Smash Lord
If there is some turmoil about including Reflex in our crew, then by all means kick him out.

I consider Reflex a hybrid of AL/GA because he's basically everywhere @_@

Purple

Hi guys!
*bump*

this will include melee. Rules will be added soon.

All Wii and Gamecube setups require either a gamecube or wii, ALL needed cords, a tv, and a disc of their respective game in order to be considered a setup, we do have two to four tvs available at the store, so first four MIGHT be able to get in without a tv, but do not rely on this..

No mix and matching setups with other smashers, entry fee will NOT be splitted if you do do it, do it away from the store ;).

Also, PLEASE PLEASE tell me if you're bringing setups, one of these days i'm going to go up to the store to see just how many setups we'll be able to use (yes, that means there will be a limit).

bigman40

Smash Master
I can bring a Wii/Brawl setup, and if someone needs it, I can bring my Melee disc. (considering if I can get to this)

Also, anyone wanna MM at this if I make it?

Purple

Hi guys!
I can bring a Wii/Brawl setup, and if someone needs it, I can bring my Melee disc. (considering if I can get to this)

Also, anyone wanna MM at this if I make it?
i'll MM you if you just so happen to make it.

But yeah guys, if you happen to be here for brawl, and you have a melee disc, be sure to bring it with your setup, just so we can dual brawl and melee, get these tourneys done faster you know? :)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I'm not going to do Melee yet. I'm just going to watch, then copy pasta into my mind and use it for myself :p And learn to wavedash on the way there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom