• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halloween Bash! *50+ entrants! 30+ housed! TWO DAYS LEFT UNTIL PRE-HALLOWEEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
DO IT.

I don't want my one trip north of FL to just be vs Georgia with guest appearances from Serin and Reflex. I wana be competing against multiple whole states please.

Driving 8-9 hours, gota make this worth it.

Rayku

Smash Lord
DO IT.

I don't want my one trip north of FL to just be vs Georgia with guest appearances from Serin and Reflex. I wana be competing against multiple whole states please.

Driving 8-9 hours, gota make this worth it.
Yes. We don't want to disappoint our OoS people.

Someone talk to NC about making a trip down here, although I don't know how "worth it" that would be. It's a pretty long drive for those folk as well.

I'll talk to TN folk about this if I can, but I don't know how enthused they will be to play Brawl-

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
:laugh: I don't know if anyone else will try and make it. If George comes, it'll be nice. We already have DanGR coming. Just a few more people and we are mostly set.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
:laugh: I don't know if anyone else will try and make it. If George comes, it'll be nice. We already have DanGR coming. Just a few more people and we are mostly set.
Everyone from AL will make it even if i have to personnaly go out there and drag everyone by the legs

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Glhf. You can post in the AL thread if you want. Let people know. We wont be out getting candy.

EDIT: It says "Registrations" is at 11p.m. Don't you mean a.m.?

Purple

Hi guys!
like, it's going to change alot depending on how big the tourney, at this present point, it's a.m, because i do have high hopes for this tourney.

I really hope OoS comes, not alot of out of state players actually come to georgia's tournaments, except for a select few like reflex and elev8. shaslam and zcasanova are on rare occasions.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
You're getting alot of OoS atm. Seibrik is driving 8-9 hours to come. CO18 is coming. Rick Riddle is coming. Reflex is coming. That's alot of OoS IMO.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Lol at serin tryin to call reflex 'bama. Get up on your smash history. XD

But say, as long as you're doing this wack *** OoS incentive thing, you outta include me since im like, OoS compared to GA Melee.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Yea. They have me. :laugh:

But seriously, AL's good. I'm just trapped in the middle of the ****ing state. Which makes it a ***** to travel anywhere.

Purple

Hi guys!
Fantastic. I don't know the rules very well, you'll have to link me to the ruleset or something.
from what i remember it's just counterpicking with items, as well as stages.

so erm. can you guys do this at a monthly? this isn't entirely needed in my thread.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Yifffffffff
I want an ISP mm also. $5 sounds like an amount I'd be willing to lose. Also, is there like a tier list for characters in ISP? Give us a link to ISP please.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
In ISP MK is likely far and away an even better character due to his ability to control stage and grab items, while being given projectiles and extra options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom