• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Mask Salesman's Happy Picture and Texture Shop! (undergoing changes)

Supersmashbro125

Smash Apprentice
Ok here are my favorites outta the group of pics I have...

"I hope the people lookin at this dont notice I really missed the person i was fightin."

"I hope they dont notice that about this either."

"Hmm...I sense something behind me..."

"Oh,good thing i got away from that thing!"

Oh god the sun is burning my hand!!!

Owwwww!

Dihan

Smash Apprentice
Here are a few more:

Welcome to Hyrule courtyard.

Sheik evolved into....

Zelda! Ta-da!

Poor Gany... Right through the crotch.

Rikuo

Smash Cadet
Nice pics, Naybewon. I love the arc of Zelda's back in the last, and third to last ones. She looks so graceful. The pokemon one made me smile. She looks like she is praying.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Nice pics, Naybewon. I love the arc of Zelda's back in the last, and third to last ones. She looks so graceful. The pokemon one made me smile. She looks like she is praying.
Thanks :) I love taking pictures of Zelda. I have some Sheik and ZSS images but didn't figure I should post them here.

Dihan

Smash Apprentice
Not too interesting, but here's Zelda just about to fly off on a Dragoon.

Triforce_Chauzu

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to a party in a moment... Will maybe make some more in the weekend.

Any suggestions of involving characters/surroundings/settings/other? =)

OneWingedCloud

Smash Rookie
Not too interesting, but here's Zelda just about to fly off on a Dragoon.

cool pic! it looks even funnier when she's trying to stay on a warp star :laugh:

does PwnyRide or anyone know if there's a way to upload larger wide screen pics to http://brawl.kakkoister.com/ ?

cuz the 4:3 ratio screens are 640x480, but if you upload a widescreen pic it crops the height to 640x350, making the screen appear smaller than a non-wide pic.
Really it should be keeping the height at 480 and adding the width to 878.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
does PwnyRide or anyone know if there's a way to upload larger wide screen pics to http://brawl.kakkoister.com/ ?

cuz the 4:3 ratio screens are 640x480, but if you upload a widescreen pic it crops the height to 640x350, making the screen appear smaller than a non-wide pic.
:< I have the same issue. All my pictures come out small...but if I take them into photoshop at 640x480 and stretch them to widescreen there, the pixelation is HORRIFIC. The widescreen pictures look much better small so far. Maybe after that site is out of beta it will figure out a way to translate things into a larger ratio (widescreen-wise, anyway) though I do doubt it.

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
cool pic! it looks even funnier when she's trying to stay on a warp star :laugh:

I havent had this issue at all. I dont use widescreen conversions since they come out rather odd looking so i cant assist in that respect :ohwell:

Havent played brawl in days, so i might get around to taking more shots soon :urg:

Naybewon

Smash Ace
I havent had this issue at all. I dont use widescreen conversions since they come out rather odd looking so i cant assist in that respect :ohwell:

Havent played brawl in days, so i might get around to taking more shots soon :urg:
Yeah, you'd only have the problem if you're playing in a widescreen mode. If you're playing in standard mode and put the screenshots on your computer, they turn out nice and big. But if you're in widescreen mode and put THOSE screenshots on your computer, the ratio is incorrect and the only way to properly correct it is to squish the top instead of stretching the sides.

If you try to adjust for widescreen by stretching the images left and right, they get pixelated, but if you adjust for widescreen by pulling the top or bottom down or up respectively, the images don't get pixelated and you'll have the correct ratio.

It's just sad because it makes widescreen images smaller than standard images. I don't see any way around it and I'm a Photoshop pro :<

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Here we go! Fresh batch of more 'dramatic' screens :bee:

An unexpected guest?

You could cut the tension with a knife

This cant end well...

Oh and this, which im dying to use in a sig soon :p

EDIT: just a few more ~

Zelda really needs to take on a more 'dictator' persona in the next Zelda, like the one depicted here ~

Taken during the point where the level turns upside-down

Tough 'love'. :p

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Alright, here are some more:

Sitting in a Bubble:

About to pwn:

Lol...any caption I come up with here will be terribly predictable:

Transforming:

This is why it hurts so much (it's an atomic freaking explosion):

and finally for today, sexy fire shot:

Thanks for viewing :D

Naybewon

Smash Ace
This is terribly epic picture! It´s hard to find one that shows Zelda´s courage better (but wasn´t she supposed to have wisdom...:confused:).
Hehe thanks. I really like that picture, too. And yeah, she's got the Triforce of Wisdom, but she's done some courageous things in the past :) Becoming a ninja and training for 7 years, shooting arrows right into Ganondorf's skull, etc.

Arean

Smash Ace
I have tons of pics but im still lazy to put them up haha.

Top Bottom