• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Mask Salesman's Happy Picture and Texture Shop! (undergoing changes)

Supersmashbro125

Smash Apprentice
Here is some pictures that probably belong in funny brawl pics but Zelda is in it so i will post it here also

Resetti:"OUCH!What was that for!?"
Zelda:"Shut up old mole!"

Luigi:"WOAH!Look at that butt!!!

Luigi:"Hm hm hm...nice."

Luigi:"Ohohohoho!Niiiiiiiiice!!!"

Luigi:"Oh it just feels so good!"
Zelda:"Huh?"turns around and gasps*

Zelda:"What the-LUIGI!!!!!!!!!!!"
Luigi:"Oh no,please do not!"

Zelda:"HIYA!!!
Luigi:"Mama mia!!!

Dihan

Smash Apprentice
Zelda: Chikorita, I command you to use Razor Leaf!

Zelda: Wooooh... That's an awfully long drop!

Zelda: Boom!

Ganondorf: Help!
Zelda: Hmph...
Ganondorf: *glug glug glug*

Young love...

And something that happened during the Nintendog being on the screen

Naybewon

Smash Ace
I posted this in "Funny Brawl Pics", but I thought it would be cool to post it here too since it's absolutely epic.

I give you Marth: The Prettiest Girl in the Game

:)

Ijustwanttofly

Smash Cadet

Hello, I am Princess Zelda of Hyrule, and ... pardon? No, I am not going to seek cover, silly. It is merely a tornado. I appear before you today because I would like to dispel some Hollywood myths about this frequently misunderstood force of nature. My dear friend Link has graciously loaned me his Gale Boomerang so that I can demonstrate a few of the useful and fun ways that tornados can benefit you! Among innumerable other options, you may ...

Go surfing without getting wet!

Travel as stylishly as Marilyn Monroe!

Even hoist the Jolly Roger, just as if you were a real pirate!

As you can see, there is nothing to be frightened ... whoa, wha? Aaaah! Ackpth! grfmff ...

Blegh! *gasp* Ah! *gasp* Need to catch my breath ...

By the goddesses, I despise when that happens. Ugh, I am all icky. Go play somewhere else, Kirby. Go find Zamus. Begone with you. Shoo.

You would not dare even consider it, dinosaur.

Well, I hope I have been of some service to you today. Do not go running off at the mere mention of the word "whirlwind." These beautiful, fascinating weather phenomena have their place in the natural world and, with a little understanding, we can learn to make use of them for the benefit of one and all. Until next time!

Aeyr

Smash Apprentice
I love how you guys are creating stories with some of your images! Think I'm gonna give this a try pretty soon XD.

Arean

Smash Ace
Finally! I have brawl pictures up, there were 50+ so converting them took quite some time.. anyways this will be a lot. Enjoy!

Bless you Zamus

Zamus: Bye bye dear friend
Zelda: Noooo

*boom*

This aint no smartbomb... that my friend is dins fire

On drugs....

Headache...

See the light..

Femme Fatale

Zelda: PEACH!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!

Zelda : Now... DIE

Pregnancy test...

Peach: Ouch! dont push that pin too hard
Zelda: Do you want me to finish stitching your dress or not?

Zelda: Now your gun is a flamethrower now
Zamus: Indeed

Dont fall!

The sandy scenery

umm...

Zelda: Zamus your head is too small
Zamus: Say what?

Thats a lot.. hope you like em

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
It´s nice that you posted some pictures too Arean. Nice ones, your headache pictures is actually...

the mighty double facepalm shot!

Ijustwanttofly

Smash Cadet
That´s a really great story Ijustwanttofly. Zelda´s facial expressions just make it golden.
Haha, thanks. It's actually nice in a way that Brawl is so low resolution. With patience, I can usually manipulate the view until the pixels on Zelda's eyes and mouth line up *just so* to make her ordinarily calm expression look angry at Kirby, or whatever.

I've got a better story coming up. I was thinking about posting both here and in Funny Brawl Pics ... but it's kinda long (15 pics) so I don't know if I really should do both ...

Kayzee

Smash Journeyman
All of these are nice. Sadly, I don't have an SD card. I could introduce some very royal pictures of Zelda and Meta Knight.

Ijustwanttofly

Smash Cadet

Greetings and good day to you all! I am Princess Zelda, back for another educational chat. Today's presentation is mostly intended for the ladies, but a few of you menfolk may wish to pay attention too. (*cough* ... Marth ... *ahem* ... pardon me.) We will be discussing the means by which one may deal with ... unwanted attention.

Of course, one of the best ways to discourage the wrong sort of attention in the first place is to avoid traveling alone. Should you hold the chivalrous attentions of a tall, strapping gentleman friend, you are in excellent shape. Take him with you at night or whenever you do not feel safe.

Sadly, for some of us, such an ideal situation is not always possible ...

Anyway, slender or diminutive young women such as yours truly, who may not appear very physically intimidating, can be at the greatest risk.

If you worry that you might find yourself alone in a frightening place, remember that some U.S. states have concealed carry laws that are intended to protect people just such as yourself. Depending on where you reside, you may consider obtaining a permit. The threat or even possibility that you might be armed is often enough to avert trouble.

... Aha! I spy you, knave! Hastily remove yourself from my presence while I still show mercy!

... what IS that vile stench? It emanates from ...

... eep. *gulp*

Ahem ... well as you can see, there may be occasions when even this is insufficient. A few scoundrels may be stupid, fearless and/or drug-crazed. Particularly the eight-foot-tall, armour-clad scoundrels displaying eyesores where their countenances ought to be, and whose concept of hygiene is to dunk in a rain barrel twice a year whether they need it or not.

To my great fortune, even if an attack is unavoidable, you are not necessarily lost. The most important thing to remember is not to hold anything back. No half measures! You may be fighting for your life, so fight as if you intend to defeat your opponent! If he gets hurt, that's his own fault. He cannot guard everything, so strike whatever he may leave vulnerable! Personally, I prefer the neck. Additionally, it always helps to scream and yell courageous, intimidating threats.

I'll get you, my ugly, and your little snake too! Er, I mean the little Snake standing behind you, not the one that you ... oh, just forget that I mentioned it. Take this!

As I said, courageous, intimidating threats. They are critical. So there you have it. All that is needed to negotiate an unwelcome situation is a little common sense, determination, and ...

... !

Oh, that is IT, Mr. Yoshi. Should I so much as SEE that disgusting lizard’s tongue of yours ... take the worst thing that you can possibly imagine, and imagine something a thousand times worse than that. That is not what I shall do. I shall do something EVEN WORSE.

Did you observe how well that worked? Out cold, and no harm done. Sometimes I can take care of myself.

I hope our talk today was as informative as always. Never be afraid to take the proper measures to protect yourself, and you will lead a safer life. Time runs short ... good day and take care. I must be off.

Dihan

Smash Apprentice
Ever wondered what Light Arrows combined with bombs would look like?

Zelda vs Peach

Take this!

Now shoo!

Get orf my land!

Apparently Zelda can create fire balls with her up smash.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
This sure looks interesting. Good thing I have a few Zelda snapshots of my own.

The face-off.

Zelda's bodyguard.

Wario learns a painful lesson.

Snake just can't handle the ladies can he.

However, Dedede can handle them quite well.

Ike gets rejected the painful way.

Princesses vs. Kings of Evil

Wolf: Play time ends here princess!!

Zelda wanted it, Falco gave it to her.

Is Link after her?

Heartless Prince Of Light

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Castle, staring at the Bridge Of Eldin
*note: snapshots are not mine!*

Hello there! My name is Princess Zelda, but just call me Zelda! Today, I'm going to show you a day in the life of a Princess, such as myself.

Ah...how I enjoy sleep, but a princess like me doesn't need sleeping, she needs action, from the very start of the day!

I always do my early morning training exercises with my friends Peach, Daisy and Samus, although Samus can be a bit stubborn at times...A-anyways, it really does not matter, but, I have to teach you that princesses are smart, I mean, a couple of weeks ago, i was supposedly captured by one giant growling flower wearing a polka dot diaper...but here's the real story, I actually cloned myself and Peach, so we were free while the boys were getting the snot kicked out of them! want proof?

Not only that, but well, Ganondorf and his other drunken friends are always trying to harass me...

*kicks Ganondorf in the spot*
Leave me alone already!
*runs away*
Glad that's over...anyways, I'm an actress as well, I starred in a movie once, the movie was a tragedy, where the love of my life dies at sea and I live on for him...*sheds a tear*

Oh, my friends are here!

*opens the door*Link! are the preparations complete?
Link:uh...yeah, the carriage is waiting, Zelda.
Good...well, I have to go, I'm making a new game called Super Princess Zelda Galaxy!

Until Next Time, See You Soon, Loves, my friends and I must go, Ta-Ta!

*fans self*

Top Bottom