• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Mask Salesman's Happy Picture and Texture Shop! (undergoing changes)

Dihan

Smash Apprentice
Midna isn't the only one who can travel through Twilight Portals...

Heartless Prince Of Light

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Castle, staring at the Bridge Of Eldin
:laugh: Good job. Especially since you couldn't take customized shots and had to rely on whatever you could find, very creative.

I like to see Zelda narrating her own stories. ;)
Why, thank you!
I might make another one today, give me a few moments and I'll have another one ready for you guys!
Thanks for the support!
:colorful:

Heartless Prince Of Light

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Castle, staring at the Bridge Of Eldin

Hello Again! It's Princess Zelda, coming to you live to give you another delightful day in my life!First things First, I have to feed my ladybugs, care to come along?

Aw...who's a good Ladybug? now that that is taken care of, back to business! I made Ganondorf quit drinking, and he's taking up a new sport, Fencing! he should be here by now for tea and scones...
*opens door*
Zelda: AH!!!!!

Ganondorf:What?Do I have something on my face?
Zelda: Do You not feel the giant clawshot coming out of your head?!
*looks up at the penetrating object on his head*
Oh, that, it's nothing, really...
Zelda *sighs* If you say so, now, come have a seat, darling!

I'll be back, I'm going to go get Link and all the others to join in!
Ganondorf: Okay, take your time!
*walks out and runs off to find everyone*

Now then...where could they all be? I think I may have seen Samus and Peach around here, but...*laughs and starts to scream at the same time*

Zelda: Snake!
Snake: Ssh, Ssh, it's okay, go to sleep...
Zelda: I Can't, you're Tickling me!...Stop!

Meanwhile....

Peach: Link, did you forget? Tea and Scones at 5 o' Clock, Zelda's Courtyard!
Link: Oh,Goddesses, don't get your thong in a knot, I'm not going anyways...sheesh...
Peach *backhands him* What did you say?
Link: Nothing, Nothing! Ow...
Meanwhile:
Snake went that way, officer!
C.F. : Okay, little missy, we'll catch him!

Oh, No!
I'm going to be late!
*runs off*

I'm back!
Is anyone here yet?
Ike:maybe not...let's start already!
Peach:Thanks Lakitu,see you soon!
*waves*
Peach: Zelda! I'm here, and Link didn't want to come because Ike was coming....
Zelda:Aw...oh well, he should know that I'm though with him and that's that, right, Ike?
Ike: Yes, my mistress...

Well, that about does it, I have to go get ready for today's Tea Party!
Ciao everyone, until the next one!
*blows a kiss*

*uses farore's wind*

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Haha this thread is full of awesomeness. Nice pics everyone, I especially love the little stories some of you have came up with :D.

Ijustwanttofly

Smash Cadet

Good tidings to all and a glorious day! I am Princess Zelda, your hostess of the third installment of my educational miniseries. Today's topic is the secluded realm known as the Battlefield. Fighters from across the wide lands journey here to practice and test their skills in honorable duels and jousts. Currently a party of Pokémon Trainers occupies the grounds; these unique warriors seek to advance the skills of the varied fauna known as Pokémon that they have captured and cared for.

Awww, you are so CUUUTE! By what title do they refer to you, wee fellow?

Who’s a widdle fuzzy wuzzy?

Huh? Where are you ... no! Do not void thyself there! Bad! NO! AAAAAH!

Trainer! Praytell, is this unhousebroken beast that hath just befouled my fine dress, under thy guidance?!?

:ivysaur: “SAUR! SAUR! SAUR!"

:pt:(shush, Ivysaur!) Ummm ... uhh ..."

Speak now, ere I smite thee across thy excuse for a countenance!

“Ciao, Zeld-a!”

:pt: “Bye!"

:luigi2: “How is-a my fav-a-rite princess? A bee-you-tiful signorina as always, I see."

:luigi2: “But what’s-a that horrible smell-a? Some kinda new perfume-a, Hyrule’s finest? Ho ho ho!"

:luigi2: “Ho h- ... oh oh. Toooo far, Luigi! Toooo fa- MAMA LUIGI!!! A SPICY MEAT-A-BALL!!! IT-A BURNS!!!!"

... (sigh) ...

My apologies for my brief utterances of an archaic language. I tend to revert to my childhood tongue when something has greatly upset me.

I suppose that I must offer a conclusion. The truly wise should bear in mind that the Battlefield offers not merely opportunities, but hazards as well. I prithee do not fall victim as I have done. Good day.

(... I do hope that Princess Peach will possess the knowledge to allow me rescue this dress...)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Acknowledgements

No Pokémon were harmed during the making of my show.

Princess Zelda is neither thief nor pirate (ahem ... on this occasion). I give credit where credit is due.

Supersmashbro125, for your original “Zelda Smites Luigi for Behaviour Unbecoming of a Gentleman” story, which I have elaborated upon, you have the thanks of a grateful princess.

I do hope that you like it in red.

Dihan

Smash Apprentice
We join Zelda in the middle of a lover's tiff with Link...

:link2:: Argh! You don't know what you're doing!
:zelda:: I do not need one such as you to protect me from my foes!

:zelda:: So with that, I must beg of you to take your leave of me immediately.
:link2:: Arghh!
:ganondorf:: Mwahaha! Silly girl!

:zelda:: Ganondorf! You fiend! How dare you defile my lands with you're wretched stench!
:ganondorf:: With Link out of the way, you will be easy pickings and then I shall rule the world!
:zelda:: Hyah!

:ganondorf:: Woah!
:link2:: Zelda! Leave at once!
:zelda:: I must face my foes myself!
:link2:: Then I must force you to leave.

To be continued...

sFoster

Smash Journeyman
I don't have a screen cap, but this looked cool as hell..

Yesterday a rob nearly knocked me off the screen.. tried to laser me at an angle on my return.
I nayru's loved and reflected it back skyward, but a cap of that laser bouncing off naryu's in the sky would look badass

ShengNu

Smash Apprentice

Pointing fingers given a new meaning.

If you liked these, tell me and I'll make some more in the future. :D[/QUOTE]

best zelda pic out of all of them >o<

SO SMEXY <3_<3

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Luigi:"WOAH!Look at that butt!!!

Luigi:"Hm hm hm...nice."

Luigi:"Ohohohoho!Niiiiiiiiice!!!"

Luigi:"Oh it just feels so good!"
Zelda:"Huh?"turns around and gasps*

Zelda:"What the-LUIGI!!!!!!!!!!!"
Luigi:"Oh no,please do not!"

Zelda:"HIYA!!!
Luigi:"Mama mia!!!
so freaking awesome... even though zelda isn't luigi's cup of tea if you know what I mean

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Too bad that laser wasn't coming in the other direction otherwise it would be a big "Z" for zelda.
but, then again, you could always invert the image

Aeyr

Smash Apprentice
Lmao for some reason it makes me think of Super man...or girl.

SUPER ZELDA FLYING IN TEH SKIES!!!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Obviously you´re referring to Zelda there. Look at her, she does freaking matrix-dodge! Don´t let her face distract you, she just doesn´t want to look C. Falcon´s behind from so close, that´s why she looks like that.
Never really thought about the Matrix. It's basically a random snapshot that I took that looked quite amusing.

Ijustwanttofly

Smash Cadet

I cannot thank you enough, my dear friend Peach. I had thought that I would have to burn my favourite red dress. Whatever was in the vial that you sent me has left it looking as good as new, and with a slight intriguing scent. Not bad, but ... well ... interesting. I am so happy that there is no remaining trace of the foul Pokémon odor.

:peach: "Oh, you’re quite welcome, dearie, and it was nothing, really. A simple remedy. There is not a thing in this sweet, wonderful world of ours that toad juice cannot cure.”

! ... T- ... toa- ... I beg your pardon? What is on my dress now?

:peach: “Ooooh, lookie! A nice plump turnip! You asked me to help you dig these up for your cute little gardening show, didn’t you, sweetie?”

... why yes, yes I did, Princess. Thank you.

Welcome to the fourth installment of my educational miniseries. I am your hostess, Princess Zelda of Hyrule. Today’s special guest, Princess Peach of the Mushroom Kingdom, has graciously agreed to share her extensive knowledge of cultivation with my viewing audience. Let’s show her our appreciation with a round of applause!

So, Princess, what is special about this location ... can we not find agricultural flora just anywhere? And, what sort can be found here?

:peach: “Oh, dear, yes, darling. Green things can grow anywhere that the sweet, warm, sun shines. You can even pluck plump veggies right out of that cutie fuzzy Foxie’s rocketship!”

:peach: “And as for the variety? Oh, too many to list, my dear Zellie. We have turnips, onions, garlics, radishes, chives, leeks, shallots, rutabaga ...”

Er ... Princess, are you quite certain that all of these are growing flora? This one that I have pulled seems to be wriggling ...

:peach: “Oh!”

... Princess? ... !

Ahhh! My head!

:mario2: “Hold-a on, my Peachy! Mario is-a coming to save-a you!”

... erm ... well. Really, this spate of kidnappings lately has become quite worrisome. You may remember from a previous episode my mention of concealed-carry laws. I am very grateful for the existence of such statutes; without them, I ... (sniff sniff) ... that stench again ... I know who that is ...

Halt your uninvited advance, scoundrel! Now, remove thy self from my sight and thy stench from my film set ere I blast thee to a faraway realm!

:zerosuitsamus: “Kee-YA!”

:ganondorf: “HAAAAAHH!”

Ahhh! My head again!

:link2: “Hold on, my Zammy! Link is coming to save you!”

:zerosuitsamus: “HIIIIII-ya!!!”

... (sigh) ... Honestly, sometimes there are occasions in which I just do not know who to root for.

Unfortunately, I also do not know my roots from my rutabagas. Due to the abduction of my guest in addition to my now-painful headache, I am afraid that I must conclude my show. I do hope to see you next time if the network does not cancel me for a dearth of educational content.

Ijustwanttofly

Smash Cadet
Those of you who enjoy the Zelda stores, both the ones written by myself and by others ...

Do you actually read the stories? Or do you just skim the pictures?

Because if you’re just ogling my pictures ...

On a serious note, I would appreciate an honest answer.

(Though I wonder if I will get only one kind of answer because the oglers won’t have read my question...)

Additionally, are the formatted colors and fonts that I have used in recent stories preferable to plain text? I have noticed far fewer comments on the stories I have formatted, and I wonder if something is wrong.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Do you actually read the stories?
Don´t know about others, but I know that I read them and like them.

Additionally, are the formatted colors and fonts that I have used in recent stories preferable to plain text? I have noticed far fewer comments on the stories I have formatted, and I wonder if something is wrong.
The coloured font is just fine if you ask me. I can deal with almost any way imaginable, but the colourful text makes the story easier to follow IMO. The reason why I haven´t commented much is that I have my exam week going on(last one before summer holiday!) so it´s pretty busy for me right now.

Hopefully my answers please you =)

Rikuo

Smash Cadet
I read them!

And I like the color format better than simple text, it makes it easy to tell who is speaking. I haven't commented, because I am mostly a lurker. But I do read, and enjoy all the stories.

Arean

Smash Ace
I love those stories, especially the archaic words xD Cant wait for more

Ijustwanttofly

Smash Cadet
Thank you all for the kind comments. The stories are a lot of effort, but a lot of fun to know that they are appreciated.

This weekend, I won't be able to work on any more due to a road trip / short vacation.

(I won't actually be flying Dragoon Express.) But I do have tentative ideas for perhaps three more stories, and very much look forward to working on them and posting more next week. Thank you again. :)

Arean

Smash Ace
Someone needs to revive this thread up fast... I dont like it to die! Come on people show Zelda some love, be her paparazzi and at east take a pic of her!

Top Bottom