• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HD: Remix Results! Full results up!

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
This tourney was a lot of fun, it was nice chilling with everyone.

Not too happy with my placing though... I suppose I should be happy about getting 25th with Ganon, but it's really frustrating when I beat two Diddy Kongs in tournament only to lose to... another Diddy Kong.

I don't think anyone here realizes how exhausting and frustrating it is to play such a ******** matchup three times in one tournament, two of which were consecutive lol. I was so frustrated that I barely even remember my set with Surjan, because I was pretty much in a blind rage the entire set lmao. Not fun.

Other than that, fun friendlies/MMs guys. Shoutouts later tonight probably.
You poor, poor thing.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Also, I'm not sure how much Ganon experience Mr. Doom gets in Kansas, but Chicago is the Ike capital of the world baby XD So if I didn't choke against Surjan, then you guys might have seen a Ganon in the top 10 lol. That's all I'm sayin XD
If you had beaten Mr. Doom, you would have played a D3 <3

Lol

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
You poor, poor thing.
Thanks for the input

If you had beaten Mr. Doom, you would have played a D3 <3

Lol
You sure you're looking at the bracket right? I'd fight Kain if I made it past Mr. Doom, so unless Kain has a pocket DDD I don't know about... :chuckle:

Besides, I'm not gonna force myself to play Ganon against a DDD when I have 3 pocket characters that are good against him lol. Ganon vs DDD is even more ******** than Ganon vs. Diddy XD

Tmacc

Smash Lord
You sure you're looking at the bracket right? I'd fight Kain if I made it past Mr. Doom, so unless Kain has a pocket DDD I don't know about...

Besides, I'm not gonna force myself to play Ganon against a DDD when I have 3 pocket characters that are good against him lol. Ganon vs DDD is even more ******** than Ganon vs. Diddy XD
Lol, oops, was thinking wrong. I goofed.

And maybe Kain DOES have a pocket D3...but who needs a pocket character when you play Wolf, m'I right? :)

Triple R

Smash Lord
Shoutouts-
1: Atomsk - your icies destroyed me in pools. Fun fun
2: MJG – nice tink
3: Hylian – I’ve never seen icy dittos before lol
4: Lain – same as hylian
5: Kain – your wolf always looks so good
9: Nicole – your peach is so good, interesting set we had lol, kinda long matchup
9: Teh_Future - thanks for housing MN
9: yoshQ – nice luigi, fun Mario dittos, I’ll have to practice more again XD
13: vVvFino – nice bracket match, you were in control both matches it felt like. I need to get some more oli experience. We’ll see what happens next time.
13: Moe – you beat future
17: Zeton – I felt like I beat you in pools, but then you won lol, really nice fox. Fun to play
17: MegaRobMan – mn stole your couch
17: Trent – I thought you might be moe there for second
17: Legan – fun friendlies and pool matches. I think you should keep playing link honestly
25: Nappy – bad day, you’re way better than this
25: Ripple – you should still play DK imo, it was just a bad set
25: Cook – fun team games lol
25: Kemorroo – your falco is everywhere lol
25: DLA – fun friendlies and MM and stuff. You’re pretty chill, see ya around.
33: Fuujin – nice Zelda/shiek. It felt like I was playing kennispam lol
33: Oranos – you’re the G&W right? Yeah you didn’t seem to care when we played our bracket match, I felt like you didn’t want to win. Ggs though
33: MilkMonster – Marth? Or Meta? I know I played you in pools, pretty sure marth, fun games
33: Breezy – you should’ve beat TP
33: DJIke – fox right? Yeah I’m pretty sure you were my first bracket match, had the pocket zeton practice lol
33: JoWiiCIDE – fun friendlies and all, you seemed to be commentating a lot too lol. Keep up the Kirby and I’ll make sure to get myself better too.
33: Radium88 – KIRBY! Sorry I didn’t know you were a girl lol. Thanks for the baked goods.
33: D. Disciple – Thanks for driving a lot lol.
49: Yink – Hopefully you can make us an awesome PR picture when we make our next one lol.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Psh, if MJG could get 2nd, I could get 1st.

Imagine if I could get 1st, then jerm and jash would probably win without a single loss.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Psh, if MJG could get 2nd, I could get 1st.

Imagine if I could get 1st, then jerm and jash would probably win without a single loss.
I was wondering how long it'd take you to find this thread. Lol.

Now me, Quivo, Future, Trent and Fino have to troll the s*** out of each other.

MJG

Smash Hero
Shoutouts:

1: Atomsk ($259 + $48) :dedede::snake: : Good Games. Fun teaming with ya. Yada yada...hopefully we have a repeat this weekend :) <3
2: MJG ($101 + $22) (Circuit player) :toonlink:
3: Hylian ($75 + $14) :popo::gw: :Fun games? Lol...ICs made me do it man. I got lucky with a few of those dropped grabs.
4: Lain ($43 + $8) :popo::metaknight: :^ Same as above. I hope you were able to make it home alright.
5: Clel ($18 + $4) (Circuit player) :metaknight: : I told you before the tourney that you were placing top 5 (I did the same for future at SLASTv2 oddly)! Good stuff man.
5: Kain ($22 + $4) :wolf: :play TL :). GGs. Good wolf.
7: Domo :metaknight: :Our plan will be a success. Just wait.
7: Joker :snake: :Lol. I hate Green Greens. GGs. Good placing.
9: Nicole :peach: :...
9: Holms :wolf::zerosuitsamus: :Fun games in doubles. Nice placing as well
9: Teh_Future :popo: : David my boy. Nice reverse 3 stock. Keep it up
9: yoshQ :luigi2::metaknight: :Thanks for uploading the videos. You will have to catch me at a better time for that MM next time. I only did one out of like 12 MMs at this lol.
13: vVvFino : 50...Piece....McNuggets. D:
13: FAE: Lucas. Toogood
13: Moe: lolMN..jk. Good ****. Rep dat MK ;)
13: Mr. Doom: Mistah Doom. Nice placing. Good games in doubles
17: Zeton: Same as above. Good games in doubles. You are placing top 5 at TAS btw.
17: TripleR: Never played ya. But would have liked to have taken your money >_>. Oh well
17: MegaRobMan: Good games. Grab the ledge next time.
17: Jordan: Didn't play or talk to you at all.
17: Trent: Biggest. IRL. Troll. Ever. Thanks for driving once again
17: Legan: Corey! **** good games. I can't believe your link can do something I can't with TL (I am still learning D: )
17: Tmacc: Good placing man. I think I had a MM with you as well..? lol
17: Surjan: Good **** reppin the diddy! Ill try using diddy all tourney one day (probably won't happen lol)
25: Nappy: lolMN. Fun games in doubles. Nappy da Don
25: Ripple: Good placing.
25: Cook: Good placing with MK or Olimar..? lol
25: TP: Reppin dat ganon.
25: Kemorroo: MOST HYPED MATCH OF THE TOURNEY. You are **** good at this game and you would be so much better if you were a little bit more patient and learned the match ups. It was fun watching your falco move. Keep it up :)
25: King: Sup.
25: Lutz: Sup.
25: DLA: Ganondoooooorf. Nice placing with ganon as well.
33: MetalMusicMan: Nice commentary. Good job man
33: Red: Sup.
33: Fuujin: Sup.
33: Oranos: Fun games in pools. GnW is dumb lol.
33: Oro?!: Sup.
33: MilkMonster: Thanks for letting me put my set up at your TV during this.
33: Breezy: Ganon da bess. Letting the other ganons show you up though. Tsk tsk.
33: DJIke: Sup.
33: JoWiiCIDE: Nice commentary haha. I went back to view something on the stream. Another MO favorite.
33: 4rce: Come back lookin hot as ever. You got this. Rep dat diddy man
33: Radium88: Nice tournament. Thanks for hosting. Even more fun than the last one! You treats were amazing as usual. Good job.
33: Bpow: Sup.
33: ngamer3k: Rep dat yoshi man. Good stuff
33: Fwog: Sup.
33: D. Disciple: MN! Fun games in pools
33: Alt-F4: Same as above
49: 369: Same as above
49: Chunk: Sup
49: Diedwhenhegotkilled: Sup
49: Yink: Impressive doubles play. Keep it up girl.
49: Collinello: Sup
49: Goat!: Sup

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Late Shoutouts:

1: Atomsk :dedede::snake: : Next time I need to get some games with you ^.^
2: MJG :toonlink: Games where ridiculous I always expect us to go to time is that a bad thing 0.0
3: Hylian :popo::gw: : I wanted to get some games with you but tourney was keeping you busy next time for sure.
4: Lain :popo::metaknight: : Nice seeing you and talking to you I needs to play you also by the way headbands are too good I should know >.0
5: Clel :metaknight: : Didn't talk much but still nice seeing you.
5: Kain :wolf: : I love watching you play Wolf need to play more games next time.
7: Domo :metaknight: : GG man and we need to team sometime ^.^
9: Nicole :peach: : I don't see you for a while and we didn't even got to play. . . . . . .What's up with that 0.0
9: Holms :wolf::zerosuitsamus: : I only got to play you in doubles but GG mang
9: Teh_Future :popo: : GG man
9: yoshQ :luigi2::metaknight: : We need to play next time for sure.
13: vVvFino : Good seeing you.
13: Moe: Always nice seeing and talking to you
13: Mr. Doom: GG in double and I don't know why it took me so long to remember Flygon's name I use the **** thing >.<
17: Zeton: lol our Fox-Lucario matches where too good plus I eventually got that shine spike off XD
17: TripleR: We still haven't play each other also we should have set up TvC
17: MegaRobMan: Double Blue Link is the way to go XP
17: Jordan: I always enjoy hanging out with you I still need to drink with you sometime >.0
17: Trent: We need to do more teams FACK NINTENDO
17: Legan: We didn't got to do Falcon dittos but they will happen also I need to play you in Melee too ^.^
17: Tmacc: Didn't got to talk to you much or play you so hopefully next time.
25: Nappy: We need to try double Snake sometime . . . . . . . . . . METAL GEAR!!!!
25: Ripple: Our doubles matches where pretty fun.
25: Cook: Nice seeing you again after so long doubles where ridic
25: TP: Ganon is just ****
25: DLA: I only played you in doubles so hopefully I can play you in singles next time.
33: MetalMusicMan: Thanks for housing us plus we didn't do that bad in doubles for being the first time teaming up I wanted to talk more about teams on the way back but some people don't get the hint >.> yink see you at Brainshock man.
33: MilkMonster: I didn't got to talk to you this time.
33: Breezy: Sorry we didn't got to play I just don't like doing MM but I'll play you next time for sure >.0
33: 4rce: GG man.
33: Radium88: Thanks for dinner your treats always help me through the whole tourney, also this tourney was fun I need to play you again some time.
33: ngamer3k: We didn't even got to play SSF4 and a big thanks for driving us there <3
33: D. Disciple: Always a pleasure hanging with you
33: Alt-F4: gg in pools.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Shoutouts!

1: Atomsk - I <3 you and you <3 me even though you hate me :p Hope to see you again soon dude.

2: MJG - You mad cause I don't like black ****. :p Seriously though your Toon Link is freaking amazing these days, awesome job beating Hylian and Lain and getting 2nd. I have still NEVER played you in tournament... or at all like, ever, lol.

3: Hylian - Don't wear sandals in October you stupid Texan. :p

4: Lain - MJG is legit as hell and that matchup looks really ****ed irritating for IC's, oddly... I wouldn't sweat the loss. ...and IC dittos are almost as dumb as Falco dittos >_<. I love seeing you at tourneys man it's always a pleasure chatting with you, cutie /smooch

5: Clel - We didn't have nearly enough deep/intellectual Smash conversations like we usually do, haha. It's okay because you were too busy ****** :p Great job on 5th and beating Domo.

5: Kain - Your Wolf is still so sexy, stop taking Joker's lunch money you bully :p

7: Domo - Good to see you again, I really like how you spread the knowledge to the newbies, not everyone has the patience or willingness to do that.

7: Joker - JOKER MAH BOY. Sorry we didn't get to make out on the car ride home, Yink **** blocked us hard :( :( :( Always a pleasure to see you dude, had fun in teams. I'll do better next time :)

9: Nicole - "I LOVE *** YUM YUM YUM" :p I need to figure out what you do to be so much better in tournament all of the sudden and replicate it. Keep up the great work!

9: Holms - Great pools matches! I really though I was going to get you on Brinstar, but that spike was game-changing. Your Wolf is really awesome now that you don't whine about his bad matchups haha :p You know I <3 you, you just keep getting better and better man.

9: Teh_Future - You have always been the best in STL in singles and I have told you that so many times. You are finally learning that if you don't "pull a Future" and get pissed/***** out that you **** face. I'm seriously proud of you. I know I'm not a black guy but if I was your dad I would be proud of my son, lmfao. Just keep being a cool cat and don't get pissed and you will **** the **** out of everyone like you should.

9: yoshQ - I really enjoyed our set. We each had really dumb/awesome counterpicks and ***** each other on them, haha. Your Luigi is beast and I appreciate the tips / your awesome attitude. Much respect to you, hope to see you in the future :)

13: vVvFino - THIS IS WHAT I DO, I SIT ON YOU. THIS IS WHAT I DO, I SIT ON YOU. RIGHT ON YOUR HEAD.

13: FAE (FightAdamantEevee) - I generally pride myself on never being capable of being described as "flaky". I really do feel bad about not teaming with you, but I was honestly between a rock and a hard place.

Joker apparently thought we were teaming and didn't have internet so he couldn't communicate until he arrived at my apartment. Then I didn't have any practice with you for 2 weeks and we had never teamed before, and I got to play with Joker all night who drove from Iowa and thought I was going to be his partner anyway.

I really did want to team with you or I wouldn't have asked to in the first place, but I didn't want to drag you/us down by having no practice with Lucas in addition to the confusion with Joker. You're still the sexiest little boy that I know and I hope that you don't hold my uncharacteristic flakiness against me too badly.

I <3 you, please don't hate me :(

13: Moe - Didn't get to play or talk to you but your haircut and pants were ****ing AWESOME. I need to get me a pair of those pants, seriously, lol.

13: Mr. Doom - GET IT RIGHT, NUCKA! Sorry if I talked your ear off. I love chatting with you and Holms but sometimes I feel like I weird you guys out :p Haha. Great job in teams, I honestly couldn't get any momentum against you guys. I always like seeing you guys at tournaments, hope to see you soon :)

17: Zeton - Zeton, I didn't even get to talk to you or hug you this tourney. I'm really disappointed in myself for not doing that. I hope to see you soon dude, it's always good to see you :)

17: TripleR - Didn't meet you, sorry :(

17: MegaRobMan - OMFG EPIC MUSTACHE / PIPE COMBINATION. Your Wolf has gotten legit, I told you you were just a few steps away from being 100% legit! Good **** man, keep up the good work, always a pleasure to see you :)

17: Jordan - OMG you seriously looked like a freaking bawler, lol. The jacket / shirt / glasses / hair omfg lol. I <3 you.

17: Trent - Sonic/Falco is really gay for both characters no matter what IMO :p You know I love you, smooches and whatnot :)

17: Legan - Dude Corey when I was watching you play Surjan and you were going on a rampage and got and UP-B kill and me and a few people started singing "Tail Spin"... then so did you, and we were all singing Tail Spin DURING your tournament match and you were pwning to the beat it was the GREATEST thing I have ever experienced on Earth, lol... then you died at 0% because you were Link. :( :( :( :( :( so fail, lol.

17: Tmacc - THE FALCO SLAYER!!!!!! Tmacc you're so legit now, it's so awesome :) I <3 you. You're terrible with my Marth in teams though, lol :p

17: Surjan - I didn't get to play you or talk to you this tourney, but you gimping Legan when everyone was singing Tail Spin was so hilarious / fail. Great job, hahahaha :)

25: Nappy - Man, your Snake was really baffling to me. You really have his camping game down well, I was really impressed with your tricks and variability in your camping. Great Snake and good games.

25: Ripple - Stick with DK, man. He's your character! The only other thing you should play is the SEXAPHONE!

25: Cook - COOOOKKKIIIEEEEEE. You seem to be able to team with people decently these days, I'm happy for you. Our terrible teams history... it's like a bad relationship but now we can be friends again because you have found happiness with someone else, lmfao. Cookie cookie cookie, omn nom nom <3

25: TP - You beat some people that I didn't expect you too, iirc. You're on the cusp of true legitness, TP. I still think you shouldn't be playing MK over certain other characters, but you are making it work because you are really good at reads from playing Ganon. Just keep improving, you are kind of scary now, so good job!

25: Kemorroo - E'ry body on dat stream be like DEEEYYAAAMMNNN dat Falco is legit cuz he be BDACUSin n shiz, and I'm like naw that cat is too black!!! :p Kemo you will be so good when you learn how to be hella gay in combination with your already awesome flashiness. Glad people got to see you **** :)

25: King - PIKACHUUUUUU! Nice playing and talking with you, thanks for the info in some Pika details :)

25: Lutz -

"I can kick over my head, watch this..."
/kicks over head

Me: "...but why would you ever need to do that, you're like 7ft tall...?" LMFAO <3

25: DLA - Didn't get to play you this time either, sorry. :(

33: MetalMusicMan - WTF NEWB

33: Red - Didn't get to meet you :(

33: Fuujin - Dude you do so well with Zelda. She's a princess AND a ninja!

33: Oranos - Good to see you as always sir!

33: Oro?! - Your Marth is good. You were patient and had some combos down, you just didn't capitalize on some gimp opportunities. I hope to see you at more Brawl tournaments even though you're a Melee player :)

33: MilkMonster - Miwkie! /ejaculate

33: Breezy - Didn't get to meet you :(

33: DJIke - I just planted my seeds for the DJIke tree. It will be full grown and bloomed by next spring! Hype!

33: JoWiiCIDE - The best thing about your hat is when David wears it, lmfao.

33: 4rce - We got ****ed up this tourney :(

33: Radium88 - Good job Rauleen, pro baking skills and TO'ing!

33: Bpow - Didn't get to meet you :(

33: ngamer3k - Sorry we didn't get to play SSF4, I really wanted to, but I'm old and had to get some sleep :( Next time for sure though!

33: Fwog - Play Lucario or Diddy, not Ness :p You're getting better though, for real!

33: D. Disciple - Had a blast commentating with you!

33: Alt-F4 - Steve you are really getting better already. I can seriously tell and so can everyone else. I'm so happy that you are making improvements. Just a few more small steps and then we're all ****ed when you're good at this game :)

49: 369 - Didn't get to meet you :(

49: Chunk - Didn't get to meet you :(

49: Diedwhenhegotkilled - Good games in pools, nice re-meeting you!

49: Yink - Shake it off. I did terribly too :( You did great in teams with FAE though, you are definitely good at this game, especially doubles.

49: Collinello - Didn't get to meet you :(

49: Goat! - Didn't get to meet you :(

PHEW! All done! Great tournament everyone, hope to see you all soon!

TP

Smash Master
25: TP - You beat some people that I didn't expect you too, iirc. You're on the cusp of true legitness, TP. I still think you shouldn't be playing MK over certain other characters, but you are making it work because you are really good at reads from playing Ganon. Just keep improving, you are kind of scary now, so good job!
Thanks, and who do you think I should main? I've definitely been considering dropping MK.

QUIVO

Smash Master
I let lain win last time. He drove like 5 hours and I was sub par during doubles so I wanted him to afford his trip. ****, I'm so nice.. and you guys call me a troll.

I was also suffering injuries from a friend that was teaching me how to hit my head with a hammer after this bird walked on my pillow

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I let lain win last time. He drove like 5 hours and I was sub par during doubles so I wanted him to afford his trip. ****, I'm so nice.. and you guys call me a troll.

I was also suffering injuries from a friend that was teaching me how to hit my head with a hammer after this bird walked on my pillow
You forgot to mention the mountain you climbed.

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
Thanks for running a great tournament. Shoutouts to Radium and Hylian!

Big thanks to MMM for housing Iowa. Everyone is lucky they didn't get to be wrecked by me in SSF4. Next time.

GS to Joker and Yink for their performance.

Also, come to Brainshock, Yo.

Midnight Shadows

Smash Cadet
This was a great tournament! Thanks to everyone who helped my two friends and I (Colonello, 369, I'm Goat!) to improve our games. Specially-

Milk: Thanks for helping 369 step up his game and letting me play your Pika/Marth in friendlies after I was knocked out. You really helped me measure how much better I've gotten in the past few months!

TP: GGs in pools! You're a terrifying Ganondorf and I really regret letting you take me to norfair

Jowii: Lots of fun matches before the tourney. I was going to tell you this already but I ended up doing way better with kirby than anyone else in-tourney, so I decided I'll probably main him. You're right. Bair IS the best thing ever!

King: ty for helping me with spacing my attacks. I didn't think about that at all until you ***** me for it, and it was really kind of you to help me learn how to do it correctly.

Altf4: Our bracket match was great! There was too much stress about getting knocked out of the tourney though, we both would've had way more fun if it was just a friendly :/

Midnight Shadows

Smash Cadet
I have been, I just haven't posted yet. I've been practicing too, particularly the combos and right now footstool -> jab lock. I can't get it to work on some characters, though :/

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
This was a great tournament! Thanks to everyone who helped my two friends and I (Colonello, 369, I'm Goat!) to improve our games. Specially-

Milk: Thanks for helping 369 step up his game and letting me play your Pika/Marth in friendlies after I was knocked out. You really helped me measure how much better I've gotten in the past few months!

Yeah dude, it's cool. They were fun, top notch spacing with your Kirby. Was def impressed, and thrown off. We can play some friendlies near the beginning of the day next time, I was so exhausted by that time. Trying to play at the top of your game for hours on end is really draining on your mind. Haha.

You and 369 better keep playing, you guys are gettin' legit.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
my uber late shoutouts!!!

1: Atomsk ($259 + $48) ~GGs, sorry about hard-camping your falco + playing like crap game 3~
2: MJG ($101 + $22) (Circuit player) ~Toon Link > ICs?! It all makes sense~
3: Hylian ($75 + $14) ~You must have been working hard, and it looks like it's paying off~
4: Lain ($43 + $8) ~It was nice talking and hanging out... and watching you chaingrab me >(~
7: Domo ~Sucks we both got eliminated and had to meet up with eachother so quick~
9: Nicole ~You've been getting closer and closer to beating me... I better watch outs!~
9: Holms ~Took second in doubles and was PISSED about it... WTF dawg~
13: vVvFino ~I really thought I had went over the ledge grab limit LOL, it was a nice try~
13: FAE ~You're a really good Lucas dude~
13: Moe ~Good luck going Marth, I wonder if you'll stay him or not lols~
13: Mr. Doom ~You're about to extend to a lifetime membership on the SD Club...~
17: Zeton ~Don't worry, we'll do plenty of friendlies so you can shake off the rust~
17: Jordan ~Our matches are usually more epic, we should've played on the disney tv~
17: Legan ~LOL at your pools match against Atomsk~
25: Nappy ~You don't deserve such a low placing... I feel bad for knocking you out =(~
25: Cook ~Good friendlies, even if I was really tired at the time~
33: MetalMusicMan ~Nice seeing ya, though we didn't get to talk for very long~
33: JoWiiCIDE ~Loved the commentary, I'd like to see you at more tourneys~
33: 4rce ~Use MK for a bit and you'll get used to people rooting against you~
49: Diedwhenhegotkilled ~Don't know who you are, but that's a funny name~

napZzz

Smash Hero
hahahaha clel I'll be back for you at brainshock...=P

that goes to ALL the haters for what happened at this tourney

Top Bottom