• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HEERO Presents: PSI [Passaic Smash Invasion], April 3rd

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
I should be free that weekend, which means Long Island is coming ^_^

It should be me (Will), KirinBlaze, PD, and Vinnie at the least. We have room for one more in our car!! Who wants dat spot?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Speaking of rides, I should be able to give people rides to here. Assuming I bring Pierce like I usually do when we are both going, I have a couple of spots open. If I have to, I'll bring my minivan to fit in more people. I won't go far to bring people though so I'll only offer rides to anyone that lives pretty close to Teaneck.

Anyone interested?

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Lol it's been up on the OP since the night after you e-mailed it to me xD

Or is this the one for AiB?
Because i just posted a pic of three penguins as the tourney pic :3

RizMF

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of rides, I should be able to give people rides to here. Assuming I bring Pierce like I usually do when we are both going, I have a couple of spots open. If I have to, I'll bring my minivan to fit in more people. I won't go far to bring people though so I'll only offer rides to anyone that lives pretty close to Teaneck.

Anyone interested?
Can you give me a ride?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Can you give me a ride?
Shouldn't be a problem at all. So far my car looks like this:

Me
RizMF
Reserved for Pierce
Open x2 (x4 if I take my minivan)

Let's get the Inferno car rolling. Might charge a little for gas though. If I do, it'll be no more than $5. Probably less if any.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Shouldn't be a problem at all. So far my car looks like this:

Me
RizMF
Reserved for Pierce
Open x2 (x4 if I take my minivan)

Let's get the Inferno car rolling. Might charge a little for gas though. If I do, it'll be no more than $5. Probably less if any.
You should charge enough so you can enter all the events with that money.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
That's like no more than 20 minutes walking. I'm also getting off the passaic bus terminal.
Pretty much a 10 to 15 minute walk. If anything, I'll post up a map from the bus terminal to the venue to help out those coming by bus.

why that hell is my sig not showing? btw I'll attend this with montclair powahr
Try quoting someone. That's what I always do for a sig test.

Make all the Montclair kids come!

Gonna talk to the owner tomorrow to lower venue to $5 and free venue for those that bring a FULL set-up.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
shouldnt you guys be happy he is getting a tournament to happen..spoiled brats.
Lol no need to call them brats, Alex. I knew people would worry about the venue fee right off the bat, so it doesn't annoy me when they ask.
Owner just hasn't been there for a few days, but he told me he'd call me once he comes back from his vacation.

Don't worry guys, I'll keep you up-to-date.
You'd be surprise how often I'm on the boards XD

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
anyone wanna pick me up from teh bronx and take me home for ktar i'd so pay for gas and tolls and everything else pleaseeeeeee.

I run tournaments for you guys all teh time and some of you owe me favors-.-

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I should hopefully be able to come to this. Inferno, if it's not too much trouble, would you mind giving me a ride since my mom doesn't really want to take me to any more tournaments after Ktar. :laugh:

If I do show up, I got a TV and hopefully a Wii if I manage to get a new one by then.

Alex, I'd take you but I can't drive on my own yet. =[

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I can take you Delta. I just gotta get a new copy of brawl because it somehow got lost. I can probably get it like next week when I have money (spent money on soul silver/lent bro money so he could get heart gold). Might charge gas money. $5 tops.

So far my car is as follows:

Me
Pierce
RizMF
DeltaCod
Free

If I take my minivan, then I'll have 2 more available seats. The Pimpferno car is filling up.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
I should be free that weekend, which means Long Island is coming ^_^

It should be me (Will), KirinBlaze, PD, and Vinnie at the least. We have room for one more in our car!! Who wants dat spot?
I'll actually take it!

oh and if someone could kindly let me borrow a controller, that'd be nice. =D

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I'll actually take it!

oh and if someone could kindly let me borrow a controller, that'd be nice. =D
You should contact Keitaro again and see if he'd be nice enough to offer you one of the spares he brings to tournaments. Hopefully he doesn't mind.

Everyone, we need more set-ups!!
We don't even have 10 yet! We need at least 12 set-ups!!

Lastly, hype!!
Expected turnout seems to be 50+!!!

Top Bottom