• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HEERO Presents: PSI [Passaic Smash Invasion], April 3rd

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Staraptor? Only use in my eyes is a Scarf Lead who scouts with U-Turn and randomly Close Combats/Brave Birds for great justice.

Togekiss is the best Normal/Flying.
TWave and 60% chance of Flinch?
Get raaaaaaaaaaaped.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm a grammar nazi. It should be "Why isn't" because the closest subject to the verb (ADHD) is singular.

In other news, me and PD are gonna **** **** up in teams ;D
What's funny is that saying "Why isn't ADHD or Atomsk coming?" can sound dumb to the ear imo although "why aren't ADHD or Atomsk coming?" can sound dumb to the well educated. I hate english grammar!!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
What Minty said makes perfect sense to me. I'd have simply phrased the question "Why aren't ADHD and Atomsk coming?" to avoid any fallacies, both to the ear and the eye.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
HEERO when them votes gonna be tallied up?
I'm going to JG's later today around 7 and we'll tally up the votes over there.

If we do the traditional rule set you're entering singles and if you win, no one will know >.>

Also, Malcolm IM me/text me/call me so I have some way of contacting you when you get into Passaic this Friday.
If you need my number, PM me.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
What's funny is that saying "Why isn't ADHD or Atomsk coming?" can sound dumb to the ear imo although "why aren't ADHD or Atomsk coming?" can sound dumb to the well educated. I hate english grammar!!
One pf the main rules opf the English language when donig subject / verb agreement is to not trust your ears.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I'm going to JG's later today around 7 and we'll tally up the votes over there.

If we do the traditional rule set you're entering singles and if you win, no one will know >.>

Also, Malcolm IM me/text me/call me so I have some way of contacting you when you get into Passaic this Friday.
If you need my number, PM me.
Yeah dawg, i dont care about being recognized for my accomplishments anymore. I already got meatriders for daysss.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I'm driving, if you want to go in my car, you pay tolls and gas, and let me know. You all know how to reach me. I'm not driving far to pick you up.

Keitaro

Keitaro

Honestly Inui's edge guarding vs Falco is much trickier than Shadow's. I was tearing Inui apart but when he took me off stage I rarely ever came back.

I now know how to get through that type of edge guard though so I'm ready for you too Inui!!

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Does anybody in Bergen County need a ride? Pierce isn't coming with me so I now have a seat available for someone. You'll have to pay $5 gas money but that's it. I'd prefer whomever wants the ride to live close to Teaneck.

Top Bottom