• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HEERO Presents: PSI [Passaic Smash Invasion], April 3rd

Zucco

Smash Master
you should honestly post this in Atl north. Alot of people dont check this as often as you think.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
you should honestly post this in Atl north. Alot of people dont check this as often as you think.
Zuccs is right. Maybe you can put it in this in the atl north section. Id really like more hype. Also you should post a link to the thread in the NY and PA rankings thread.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Urgent Message!!

Since MLG's first event is quickly approaching I'm highly considering running the MLG Ruleset so those that are going can get accustomed to these new rules they'll be playing with. I understand it's a little last minute to force these rules on everyone, but that's why I'm giving you a chance to vote.

Now for some odd reason, SWF isn't letting me put up a pole, but for now vote on the AiB page:
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=9086

Edit: Lol I misspelled poll xD
Too funny to change :3

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Going, would consider entering teams if someone good wants to team with my janky, planky, campy MK.

Top Bottom