• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

*CT*

Smash Lord
State is like an exit away from the airport. If my car isn't broke from driving to Pound, and if it's sunny, I'll totally haul a few people in my truck bed to Greensboro lol.

Count me in for this. Must try this legendary cheesecake...

@CT: BROBROBRO You didn't tell me you were working at sushi. Is it legit sushi, or is it sketch disgusting? I will so hit you up on quality, handmade, discounted sushi bro. My favorite food :).
I dont think I'll be making any soon, but I think I could get some free stuff when work closes bro. I'm so gonna sell a pint of rice to random asian people for a 1$

This Sushi place is called, Akari Express, its better than Sakura imo and its on Advent Fairy. Near the Papa John's

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
I dont think I'll be making any soon, but I think I could get some free stuff when work closes bro. I'm so gonna sell a pint of rice to random asian people for a 1$

This Sushi place is called, Akari Express, its better than Sakura imo and its on Advent Fairy. Near the Papa John's
Been there before, it's way better than Sakura. It's not like, legit, but it's like, B tier.

Lol, I will so visit so often, you don't even know.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
My thoughts exactly. You know them redhairs are wild ones, PP

LOOOL @ below post! too good PLUR
dude I love redheads and I love cheesecake. We are practically brothers. We should team at this. Unless You think Ganon is too cheap as a teammate. I understand.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
hbox doesnt know mango is coming...loooooool
lol stongers!

KOkingpin, I don't mnd teaming with a fellow brotha from anotha motha one day but I'll have you know that unlike most things, I never share my redheads! I play for keeps :mad:

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
lol stongers!

KOkingpin, I don't mnd teaming with a fellow brotha from anotha motha one day but I'll have you know that unlike most things, I never share my redheads! I play for keeps :mad:
Hahahaha okokok Ill take the Pale skin hotties (mmmm gothic)

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
RXgaming is considering recording.
Seriously? :laugh:

I hope RXgaming makes it to attend.

Just the same... lol.

-----

@HERB3: I am erect with excitement.

@Fiz: Herb will be at HERB.

In other news, I'm making it to this.

Toasty, you better get ready for this.

Toasty McNamesearch.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
mango mang0 m.ngo m.ng0 lucky waffles if you search this waffles or lucky tell MANGO to come to this thanks

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
what are you going into? all i know is you speak japanese
I speak Mandarin much better than I speak Japanese, so I've been hoping to get into something that uses that. Globa business, diplomacy, hell, even intelligence are all things I'm open to.

At this point, it's a rough time to be looking for a job at all.

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
dang this should be during the 2nd week of april spring break...

to appeal to the school kids :p

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
hey phoot, after college, how did u start a career, is there something online that u search for, or is it through an internship
If I knew how to start a career after college, I'd tell you.

Right now, I'm just trying to find a stop-gap job in retail.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sadly, Fullmetal, that recipe is irrelevant given the extinction of catfish projected by January 17th.
Ohhhh you didn't!

Catfish will be in rough waters, but there's a reason they're so hallowed here: they can survive in any environment......and ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom