• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJRome

Smash Hero
vilt, u should hold a high stakes poker cash game during brawl so i can be there anyways. like $50-100 buy in or something. i'd organize if that's cool

DJRome

Smash Hero
$200 or gtfo lol i'm sure $25 is good enough. just have it so people can buy in up to like 40% - 100% the max so between $20 and $50.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
RTF and I will definitely be there. Zo's in this whole "Smash is gay because Tekken came out" kick, so I dunno if he'll be there (though he was thinking about going to a Billfest to play Tekken... Which is like buying a ticket to a NASCAR race to get a hot dog). I'll talk to Zo, Tone, and YKB3 to see if they're interested.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
RTF and I will definitely be there. Zo's in this whole "Smash is gay because Tekken came out" kick, so I dunno if he'll be there (though he was thinking about going to a Billfest to play Tekken... Which is like buying a ticket to a NASCAR race to get a hot dog). I'll talk to Zo, Tone, and YKB3 to see if they're interested.
Make sure you and RTF go!

Or i'll stab another rabbit in the lungs.:mad:

BEHR

Smash Hero
Mike G I wanna team with you at this. even tho I suck. lol

Thats if I dont team with $Mike.

xTONEx

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, most likely im going cause i wanna play melee.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
nah, I'll wait until it's important.

I don't have many rabbits left anyway. =/

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Weird, because I'm probably going to Billfest just to get a hotdog. I wonder what that counts for.

xTONEx

Smash Apprentice
Dog, I want that dog >.< I can't wait....I'm bringing a crap load of ones....if I dont use them for laundry tomorrow
I'll bring some chili, cheese, and onions. I assume we'll find some ketchup and mustard somewhere.

Oh yeah, and i'll bring my gamecube controller.....and a 12 pack of sunkist. I call one can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom