• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

null55

Smash Master
yo and i don't give a **** i'm commentating up in this *****

Everlasting Yurz where you at

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I'm not going to be able to make this :(

Hopefully I'll see a lot of you at Apex 2 or Airship if I can make those.

null55

Smash Master
yo gimme some Marth practice @ Airship

when is airship? where is the thread? wtf

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
True that. I miss you Kev. We actually have to play some friendlies this time. Like at least 10 against Falco alone. Then a few with your fox, and I'll MM your sheik and your marth for $1 each. Yes?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
can't go to this, sorry.

But have fun, guys! I'll def visit up there for the next NC tourney :)

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Yay on the pre-reg update. I totally was about to get screwed and ask for a last minute pre-reg. But door registration is awesome as well. Me & Columbus are leavin' Friday afternoon, so like, we'll be bustin' through some doors and sheet, dawgz. *confirmed*

More hypez~~

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
garchomp is not an uber... so he's basically snake of pokemon, but he's not considered legendary/broken/Mk. he's usable for the airship tourney, and he's my favorite dragon

@behr thanks bro. lul im on victory road right now, i love that i still have to beat the elite four, fight 8 more gym leaders, and ash before im done with the game.
unless the tier list changed recently Garchomp was considered Uber. He is easily one of the best Pokemon in non ubers if he isnt.

PS pokewalker is the shiz

lord karn

Smash Master
Posting this in this thread, too.

I can house Friday night, and Saturday night, too, if enough people need it. I live about 45 mins from the venue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom