• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB1; Greensboro, NC -*PRICING UPDATED**NEW VENUE* MELEE+Brawl; 3/21-22

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Yeahhhh, let's do it

also, we may go bowser//bowser, fox//dorf, samus//samus, or a mixture of any of those at some point

rhan

Smash Hero
LOL

I can't play bowser fo **** but we can play the others also. xD

Once I convince S-Man 100% on riding with me then we'll talk about how much is going down.

rhan

Smash Hero
Dark Hart you need to come!

And Melee will be huge. I'm comming with other SoVAianz.....Yeah....We're that important. Get at me.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Really?

Sh*t just got real.

I'm playin Chu a good bit, in either game idc, should he go.

I'm gonna love this tournament now, there's no more doubt.

rhan

Smash Hero
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooord.

IHOP sounds tasty right about now.....

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
If I attend, it will be on Sunday. Feck all that Melee business. I'm not throwing down cash on a game I suck more balls at than Brawl. That, ladies and gents is factual information.

That being said, I'd need a time that all this Brawl bsns would be started and such, so I can time my possible departure from my homestead accordingly.

That is all.

BEHR

Smash Hero
If I attend, it will be on Sunday. Feck all that Melee business. I'm not throwing down cash on a game I suck more balls at than Brawl. That, ladies and gents is factual information.

That being said, I'd need a time that all this Brawl bsns would be started and such, so I can time my possible departure from my homestead accordingly.

That is all.
Regestriation times and all that info will be posted Sunday.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer

That is all.
It'll be nice to meet you finally man.

defsithe

Smash Ace
interesting very interesting. i got the money and spring break. just need a teams partner ill see if i can convince someone to go with me.

BEHR

Smash Hero
interesting very interesting. i got the money and spring break. just need a teams partner ill see if i can convince someone to go with me.
Thanks fro coming bro. :3

Melee?Brawl? I need to update the list,

Top Bottom