• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB1; Greensboro, NC -*PRICING UPDATED**NEW VENUE* MELEE+Brawl; 3/21-22

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I am now satisfied with peoples going.

More people should come to exceed my expectations.

Chops you gotta play me in some friendlies man.

Vilt

Smash Lord
In Melee. But I playz Marth too cause Samus vs Marth is the hardest **** evah. :O

Melee: Samus, Marth, Jiggs
Brawl: Marth, Ganon, Ike

rhan

Smash Hero
In Melee. But I playz Marth too cause Samus vs Marth is the hardest **** evah. :O

Melee: Samus, Marth, Jiggs
Brawl: Marth, Ganon, Ike
Me and my bro want Samus dittos. :3

Edit: Awwww maannn.... I gave away my super secret secondary. :(

Vilt

Smash Lord
Lawl. Okay bro. you wanna MM those samus dittos? i may get some vids up soon on my samus and you may want to rethink dittoing me

rhan

Smash Hero
Hahahaha. Nah I still wanna. Videos won't change my mind.

And even IF you do beat me my bro is better than I am. We'll talk about how much will go down once the tourney date gets closer. :)

Vilt

Smash Lord
Can't wait Rhan. I don't actually ditto Samus much. o.o No one esle really plays her around these parts.

rhan

Smash Hero
Well if we keep up with the approches, the match shouldn't last longer then 4 minutes. xD

But if we both play campy then we'll run the clock.... I don't like to camp anyway. It bores me. Rush in and think later is how I roll! :p

Samus dittos are all about who is the better thinker though. I guess that's why my bro always beats me... :(

Vilt

Smash Lord
Lol. I play both offensive and defensive, just depends on the situation. Campy is boring. SWD to Fsmash is the best approach. xD

BEHR

Smash Hero
Lol. I play both offensive and defensive, just depends on the situation. Campy is boring. SWD to Fsmash is the best approach. xD
SWD to Jab is pretty sexy looking,do more of that.

rhan

Smash Hero
LMAO we're too much in common. I pulled that off in a team battle once. xD

I can already tell it's gonna be a great match. :)

Vilt

Smash Lord
I think i got Behr in it once.

Behr. Just WD to jab is good. SWD would be no point unless on stop at you.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
so its for sure that melee is just the 21st right? i'm only coming for melee and i have a car show to be at the next day, so its imperative that that is a fact.
Yeah. Don't worry, the Melee date for the 21st is set in stone. We decided on Saturday for the best attendance, and of course the convenience of people coming from OOS (which take up most of the list so far) for Melee, unlike Brawl, where most of the attendees will be in state.

Top Bottom