• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB1; Greensboro, NC -*PRICING UPDATED**NEW VENUE* MELEE+Brawl; 3/21-22

BEHR

Smash Hero
RaynEX is coming.

:colorful:

Edit: NVM they have another tournament that date.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Im trying to get Ny/Nj/Pa to come to this. Hopefully i'll have money by the time this rolls around
Philly is interested for melee. However, I wouldn't be able to stay for Brawl. Does M2K have plans to go to this? If I take M2K, could Inui or one on the Jersey Brawl faces drive him home?

I will try and convince Scar and Cactuar to go, but I fear Drexel(Cactuar's school) might be close to finals that weekend.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Philly is interested for melee. However, I wouldn't be able to stay for Brawl. Does M2K have plans to go to this? If I take M2K, could Inui or one on the Jersey Brawl faces drive him home?

I will try and convince Scar and Cactuar to go, but I fear Drexel(Cactuar's school) might be close to finals that weekend.
Well Inui said he cant make it. ):

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol DOH i was dead serious haha i really want to go OOS and at least NC isn't as far as GEORGIA yuck

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Im trying to get Ny/Nj/Pa to come to this. Hopefully i'll have money by the time this rolls around
do it HBK do it!

also: does that mean Chillin is coming?
Chillindude is supposed to be coming.

lol DOH i was dead serious haha i really want to go OOS and at least NC isn't as far as GEORGIA yuck
Scar, bring Cactus if you can make it.

scarcasm

i detect it.
DoH, if we teamed, we would have the coolest team name ever.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i kno someone who lives near here ... that would b amazing if i could go visit and play melee at the same time =D

JFox

Smash Hero
I really want to come, cuz I really would like to meet Dr pp, jihad, and LOZR. we'll see.

I would only stay for melee

rhan

Smash Hero
I love how this is getting so much Melee support.

I really need to come. I'm looking into an alternatie behind the wheel course outside the school. It may cost me an extra 50-100 bucks but it'll be worth it to come to play some Melee!!!! :)

Top Bottom