• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hitbawks PSAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
after viewing the zelda thread....

for those of you whom plan to post images of these hit boxes, the best way to get accurate full hitboxes would be to take a snap shot of everysingle frame until they are gone then in photoshop lay all the images over each other leaving the final frame on the bottom WITHOUT MOVING THEM crop everything but the bubbles and the very bottom image file and that shud give an accurate overall hitbox image

PUT THAT IN THE OP RIGHT NOW cuz otherwise hit boxes wont be accurate in image form

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
after viewing the zelda thread....

for those of you whom plan to post images of these hit boxes, the best way to get accurate full hitboxes would be to take a snap shot of everysingle frame until they are gone then in photoshop lay all the images over each other leaving the final frame on the bottom WITHOUT MOVING THEM crop everything but the bubbles and the very bottom image file and that shud give an accurate overall hitbox image

PUT THAT IN THE OP RIGHT NOW cuz otherwise hit boxes wont be accurate in image form
Look at the Ike thread, they did it beautifully.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=202837

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
that they did :D

however... i dont mean .gifs

i mean a singular jpeg made up of of all x frames combined using layering as to show the point a to point b stretch of the hitboxes
...gifs are just as effective at showing all the parts of the hitbox.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I'll get working on G&W .pac soon, but I have to wait until tomorrow / whenever I finish up the summary for the Lucas MU discussion for ROB.

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
I'd like to mention I'm almost finished with DK's moves. I just can't get his down b to work though. Everything else seems to be right.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
I succeeded in Needle and Vanish ! (Use HEX Editor and PSA)
But, the change of the effect by Taunt is not possible.

TestPac
http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/Sc/so/55767.pac&key=null
Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6QqnJyuj20
Awsome job!

Speaking of difficult moves to apply glow to, rollout seems very complicated. You can charge it to go longer, so you can't really add timers to it, and the hitbox deactivates when you turn around (then it pops out again.).

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
*patiently waits for Ness and Ice Climbers*

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Would you care to explain how you got the original values you put into the hex editor?

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I think that it would be great to have all getup attacks of characters shown in videos as well.... other than that, great job pplz!

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
-.-

I already did most of Lucas, I just need his grabs, third jab and specials done...
I ran out of space on the .pac so just check the Lucas boards to see what I had already done...

(BTW, we were the first board to have hitbox pics IIRC)

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
There are videos up... if you're saying the people who make the pacs should be responsible for making videos or screenshots I disagree. I don't have the necessary equipment to make a high quality video and on top of taking screenshots being time consuming, it would also likely involve me making a thread to display all the images which I don't care to do. If anyone is capable of accomplishing any specific task they may do so out of their own free will, but nobody is obligated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom