• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hitbawks PSAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I am currently working on Pit. I have his glide attack, attack11, and attack12 done. Hopefully I can finish it by the end of next week or so. If you would like, I can upload the file as it is now.

Getting much closer to being done! :D I only have about 23 more to do and then he is done. Wait, I forgot about his arrows. >_< I'm going to try and do those, but if I absolutely can't, then I would like someone's help on it.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Sorry for the double post, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm actually a lot faster than I thught I was at doing these visible offensive collision bubbles. If I remember correctly, I have about 15 or 20 more attacks left on pit. If I don't have a lot of things that interrupt me during the day I can get one of these things completely done within 3 or 4 days. After I finish pit I'm willing to take requests on which character I should do next.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Well then. :c It's fine. At least I have a little bit of experience doing this now. Besides, I kind of stopped working on him because I was getting bored with him and I am working on something else.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Guys I'm seriously interested in Making a program with all of the character's frame data in it.. The problem is not all of the character's collision hit-bubbles have been made.

Can we step it up on this?

Suic

Smash Cadet
This seems like an excellent project that could really help one get a feel for good spacing and just good habits in general. I truly wish that I knew enough on this to help out; especially with Brawl+ versions of characters. Thanks to those of you that are working on this.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
This NEEDS to be finished

btw is it possible to show hurtboxes and make them go blue when someone's invincible.

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
A couple days after I originally said I was going to do it, I did the whole thing in one day without testing. It crashed. Couldn't figure out what I did wrong so I restarted. I tested frequently but still got crashes for no reason. Figured out it was the version of PSA. I think I started again but had problems with file size.

Some time later I started experimenting with adding new graphic effects so that it doesn't interfere with existing effects, and more importantly so that we can have multiple colours of bubbles (sweet/sour, wind, defensive, etc).

Then I stopped...

File size limit isn't a problem now because of Riivolution but I haven't used it yet (haven't even been playing smash much at all). I'm in China right now so I can't do anything with my Wii but I suppose I should do what I said I would do.

One thing that bothers me about this whole thing is that nobody knows anything about hurtboxes (or the people that know don't talk). Where is the data located!? HOW DOES IT EVEN
plx

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
Good, good. Use the common3 in the OP if you want to get rid of the fuzzy edges.

I edited the OP regarding this... people won't likely miss that anymoar.

How to I make collapsable panels?

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
I have asked many times in many threads whether anyone knows anything about hurtbox data. Nobody has ever responded to me and I don't even know where the data is located. I think it's somehow part of the model but parts of it can be made invincible using Fit[Character].pacs. But I don't know.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Given on how the thread was dead for over two years, I'm going to go with a "No".

Please don't bump ancient threads.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
This is an important thread. I'm sure your life will continue just fine.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
It's dead as in you're not likely to get a relevant response. I'm sure you can put the effort in to look elsewhere. No need for petty comments to excuse attempts at getting responses from people who are very likely gone from the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom