• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 20 vs Test Your Skills 5!!!!! Nov 7th in Houston,Tx! BRING SET-UP(wii/tv/ssbb)!!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
random char event/home run contest event/ditto event/mid tier event= no no no no no no no

low tier teams.

btw, i need a partner for regular 2vs2

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Home run contests? random battles? how do you all come up with this?

Personally I think these are great ideas, but im not TO so whatever.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hello? Has a mod seen this? Is that pic supposed to be allowed?

Seriously, he gets nothing while I got 4 points for a picture that didn't even have cuss words in it? Call me crazy but that seems a bit... biased... lol.

(I'm not really complaining that hard since my points expired, but I do expect at least some level of consistency when it comes to what pics are allowed or not)
DMG, there's always the report button.
That, and that picture is better than anything you've put up recently. S'true.

*down taunt*

Oh, and I'll see about SA coming to this. I need to redeem myself.
Random Character tournament gogogo. I have the worst luck when it comes to these, but I'll STILL play.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
random Char Event/home Run Contest Event/ditto Event/mid Tier Event= No No No No No No No

Low Tier Teams.

Btw, I Need A Partner For Regular 2vs2
WE'RE TEAMING FOR REGULAR 2v2 YOU BIG DOOFUS :)

You better not tell me "I thought we were teaming for Hobo 21" >_>

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm about to team with Allan one day so he can take top three in teams. Samus is immortal and can damage, so she's ok. I wonder why top players never want to team with him.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm coming to this. I need a partner for doubles and low tier doubles.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
By the way, I just saw the new venue video on youtube.

It looks beautiful. HOBO 20 is going to be absolutely amazing.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Inui, I have been trying to make my link better, and I support low tier. But its just getting old. And as you can see, most people want something different.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I'm about to team with Allan one day so he can take top three in teams. Samus is immortal and can damage, so she's ok. I wonder why top players never want to team with him.
Cause samus cant KO and i dont use wario/meta/gw

By the way, I just saw the new venue video on youtube.

It looks beautiful. HOBO 20 is going to be absolutely amazing.
The best part is the DISCO BALL!!!!!!!!!!

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I really hate that I can't go to this... :(

First HOBO that the RGV can't go to after 5 in a row... WHOBO, 16, 17, 18, and 19.

I'm going to miss you all. :(

Next year though, starting January, you better get ready for a new and improved more campy Vorgy. :D

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
really? i posted pic and haven't gotten in trouble YET so you guys go out of your way wasting time that can be spent doing something more productive training work ect to make sure i get infracted for it. wow what a **** move lol

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Hello? Has a mod seen this? Is that pic supposed to be allowed?

Seriously, he gets nothing while I got 4 points for a picture that didn't even have cuss words in it? Call me crazy but that seems a bit... biased... lol.

(I'm not really complaining that hard since my points expired, but I do expect at least some level of consistency when it comes to what pics are allowed or not)
^ i loled at "not really complaining that hard" XD

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Venue looks amazing, this is gonna be great.

@RGV: Why don't you guys just move your tourney to another date? You can't miss this :/

ANTi_

Smash Hero
ANTI come (MK isn't banned in teams) :) and your snake legit.
Lol, **** IT

i might just come to bust out the Falco/DK/Snake/G&W squad.

Let me check these plane tickets out.

EDIT: Which airport is closest to the venue?

heytallman

CTALL
Lol, **** IT

i might just come to bust out the Falco/DK/Snake/G&W squad.

Let me check these plane tickets out.

EDIT: Which airport is closest to the venue?
Hobby airport would probably be your best bet. It's a bit closer, and generally a bit cheaper I think. Also someone passed me the KFC bucket on All is Brawl, which tells me that it's dedicated to you. lol.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
random char event/home run contest event/ditto event/mid tier event= no no no no no no no

low tier teams.
Just curious, but what's wrong with mid tier? What makes mid tier tournaments worse than low tier ones? Or is it that mid tiers don't matter? Just curious. (Not asking you to change anything, I'm just curious is all.)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Just curious, but what's wrong with mid tier? What makes mid tier tournaments worse than low tier ones? Or is it that mid tiers don't matter? Just curious. (Not asking you to change anything, I'm just curious is all.)
Sheik is a flaming homosexual that negates almost every low tier.

I personally don't think the others are too good, though. I know Ike does fine against all of them.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I really hate that I can't go to this... :(

First HOBO that the RGV can't go to after 5 in a row... WHOBO, 16, 17, 18, and 19.

I'm going to miss you all. :(

Next year though, starting January, you better get ready for a new and improved more campy Vorgy. :D
VORGY NOOOOOOO :(:(:(:( 3 month until you come back?! gayyyyyyy

^ i loled at "not really complaining that hard" XD
dude you double post way too much, it's getting annoying >_>

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Subscribed.

San An is coming for this. We will try to being ALL of SA with us.

We are NOT missing this for the world.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Well guys the most common hosts for RGV tourneys are me and Shank. Magik has been starting again recently but other than that just us. The guy throwing battle at the border doesn't hang out with us and has announced this HUGE event for months and months and includes many more games than just smash and he can't move it anymore. I pretty much have no choice I can't miss this one it would be very disrespectful to my local crew and community. I really hate that I won't see ýou guys it really sucks for me too I love you guys too much. The worse part is no HOBO in December... :(

So I'll be training hard and coming back to the usual monthly HOBO's starting January.

Hopefully RGV tournies start bringing TX people.. They're starting to get big.. I have been bringing people from Mexico to them. One day we'll throw something big for you all. :)

Top Bottom