• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 20 vs Test Your Skills 5!!!!! Nov 7th in Houston,Tx! BRING SET-UP(wii/tv/ssbb)!!

Suspect

Smash Hero
I have a great idea.

We should do a character ditto tournament. Let me explain how it would work.

1st game of the set, the characters are decided by random. Have one person pick random/go to training/do whatever you need to get random selection, and whatever random picks you both quit that match and both pick that character. So if I pick random and it gives us Link, then we both pick Link for our first match.

The Loser gets to pick stage and chooses the Character ditto they would like. So say I lost first match. I can choose to do a Wario ditto on FD, a MK ditto on Rainbow Cruise, a Snake ditto on Halberd, etc.

What do you guys think?
Only DMG would think of something like this

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Sheik is a flaming homosexual that negates almost every low tier.

I personally don't think the others are too good, though. I know Ike does fine against all of them.
That sounds logical to me.

Looks like it's time for me to start using a viable alt for tournys instead of just friendlies since I can only use Wolf in normal tournys then.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Subscribed.

San An is coming for this. We will try to being ALL of SA with us.
Not me. But I'm Canadian, I might not count here.

I'm a rebel with no job. :bee:

I'm thinking that I'll try to go to a HOBO in December/January, while UTSA has that lovely 1 month off period...provided I have money then.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Hobo XX is here!

I think I'm getting better at this game Roy_R style. I never have the time to play and I just got recently jumped by 6 ******s, counter and falcon pawnch ftw!

I am gonna **** at this Hobo. 20th place or better. I'm guaranteeing it!

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I haven't heard exactly what was wrong with the last one yet, but it's not much of a concern to me. I have faith in my fellow TO's.

Hopefully I won't have a conflict preventing me from this tournament.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
I don't do mms, unless I want to mm.

Hence, the meaning of no.

And Esca, I don't know what you have against me because I never say anything to you, and I post once in a blue moon. So GTFO.

Esca

Smash Champion
I'm a GNES fanboy. LOL.

And I never said you post too frequently for my tastes, they're just annoying as hell. Like, do you honestly think you're going to place top 20?

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Like, do you honestly think you're going to place top 20?
No, I just like to get my hopes up real high, only to not participate in the tournament. Yet still somehow I will 3 stock M2K and win the tournament without losing a single stock.

Seriously though, GTFO.

I believe I can place top 20, if I didn't I wouldn't have said that. It wasn't being cocky, it was me believing that I have become a much better player than I used to be and after playing some of the better players I believe I can place top 20.

And annoying posts really? You post random things like, Kathleen Andrews is ossim, that one guy is cute, I post a random shoutout cause im ****ed.

Leave me be dude.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
No point of posting and saying IMA GET TOP 20, its better if you shut up and actually do it, then you will get respect

^ obvious stuff but had to say it cause your a slow knucklehead and didn't accept my MM against my falcon lol, eat poop

:)

Esca

Smash Champion
I can place top 1 but eh I don't have motivation in singles.

Esca and I are going to CRUSH everyone in doubles, though. :]
That is correct.

@ Kingdom Come:

You listen here you little ****. Kathleen Andrews is a saint. And I can say that FuriousDuffmanX is a good looking guy because I'm comfortable with my sexuality. Not to mention, I didn't say he's cute. Way different, ******. And I can post random shoutouts because, well... people actually read my posts. :(

Kathleen Andrews is awesome.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I love how two months ago it almost seemed like Esca and Inui were gonna fight at HOBO 18, and now they're teaming.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
^

Zigsta you gonna be at HOBO 20 this time?

I wanna play you in a Baby Battle.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Esca, if you wanna go in Blaz then lets go. :)

Also, your very disgusting with that comment.

@Ziggy: I'll be ready by then. I'm just NOW getting the EV spread for the training. Beware of Smoochem

Esca

Smash Champion
dang esca your all MM happy on the boards but come tournament day you always end up running from el paso XD
I sorry. :(

But seriously, why do you think I didn't enter singles? I didn't have money. I was like, halfway to Houston and realized I forgot my money, I just used an emergency $40 I have in my wallet.

I also forgot Bear's gumbo, and will probably never live it down.

And I'm definately not scared of playing your snake, if that's what your insinuating.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I sorry. :(

But seriously, why do you think I didn't enter singles? I didn't have money. I was like, halfway to Houston and realized I forgot my money, I just used an emergency $40 I have in my wallet.

I also forgot Bear's gumbo, and will probably never live it down.

And I'm definately not scared of playing your snake, if that's what your insinuating.
I know I saw your post in the other thread :laugh:

It all just reminded me of how you where against el paso with MMs and none of them ever happened lol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Kadaj I want to be gay. I'm calling Dojo/Gnes/M2K for this.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Just thought i'd share. :)
I'm back.

I think singles were something like.

1. Ally
2. ADHD
3. Anti
4. Inui
5. Dabuz
5. Atomsk
7. PatG
7. Fatal

Dabuz > ADHD in WB.
Anti > Atomsk in WB.
Ally > Dabuz in WB.
Anti > inui in WB.
Ally > Anti in WB.
ADHD > Atomsk in LB.
inui > Dabuz in LB.
ADHD > Anti in LB.
***ANTI BEAT ADHD in a 5$ MM***

EDIT : INUI GET 3 STOCKED BY MY G&W GAME 2 LOLOLOL.

Fun tournament.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Kadaj I want to be gay. I'm calling Dojo/Gnes/M2K for this.
Have you seen my MK :grin:

Its by far one of the gayest as well as one of the best (ppl will start to notice soon enough :))

But yeah my Marth is excellent in teams as well

Razer wanna team? Im really good with snake as a teammate cause I've teamed with Candy alot. When we team we always place 1st or 2nd in Md/Va, plus I can use mk as well :)

Top Bottom