• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 20 vs Test Your Skills 5!!!!! Nov 7th in Houston,Tx! BRING SET-UP(wii/tv/ssbb)!!

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
he'll also beat your mk cuz at fs6 he was extremely close to knocking out dojo.

I dont know why u choose to make arrogant posts. What is the point.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I dont know why u choose to make arrogant posts. What is the point.
It's fun.

They also make me money. Nobody wants to acknowledge an arrogant person as actually talented, so I get underestimated, and it helps me make cash off of MMs. You saw it happen yourself with Dekar, no?

Gnes

Smash Master
You're welcome to fall to me just like Dekar!
You did that once. Ever. You will never do it again.
Actually i know ur good against diddy which is why i would MM you. No point in MM'ing a person who sucks at the matchup lol. Also, There's a reason we 6-1ed Lee/Dphat in Phase 2 grand finals, we improve after every match son. You have no idea.

so when we doing our 2 50$ mms inui
LOL Just make sure you have my future lunch money in your pockets when we play

Get some **** different results this time around.
Dont count on it. Lee/Dphat aren't going, and i dont think dojo is either. Also this is metaknight banned so Me and razer move up a spot LOLZ.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Actually i know ur good against diddy which is why i would MM you. No point in MM'ing a person who sucks at the matchup lol. Also, There's a reason we 6-1ed Lee/Dphat in Phase 2 grand finals, we improve after every match son. You have no idea.
Yay I'm good at something! :)

I get better and better in teams, too. It's all I practice. :3 Looking forward to a Pictochat-free set!

so when we doing our 2 50$ mms inui
I will not be able to win with Snake at this point, but I'll do one as MK vs your Dedede for whatever amount. >_>;

CO18

Smash Hero
Okz 15$. Are you coming to winterfest? Since you said you come down to FL every winter or w/e. Its like the exact same date as gigs last year.

Gnes

Smash Master
I dont think gnes realizes that I only need one move to beat diddy. For shame.
Already found the cure to that. Firstly ADHD is a idiot, secondly ur silly for thinking that would work.

Co18 come to HOBO. U couldn't possibly come down here and not break top 3 like every other OoS kekeke

CO18

Smash Hero
Already found the cure to that. Firstly ADHD is a idiot, secondly ur silly for thinking that would work.

Co18 come to HOBO. U couldn't possibly come down here and not break top 3 like every other OoS kekeke
1. You probably dont know what it is because there literally is no cure lol if I space it right... which I always do.

2. Thank you for acknowledging that. I placed higher than every texan but 1 at whobo(which is still embarassing. I must have really sucked back then)

Esca

Smash Champion
1. You probably dont know what it is because there literally is no cure lol if I space it right... which I always do.

2. Thank you for acknowledging that. I placed higher than every texan but 1 at whobo(which is still embarassing. I must have really sucked back then)
MM? Pit vs D3?

Gnes

Smash Master

Nope ADHD leaked it in the backroom so i experimented with it...so did Le Thien when he was around. We found ways around it, quite a few actually. U dont have to believe it, but if thats your only trump card, ur in for a rude awakening.

Also, Inui please bring Atomsk. Ive never met him, and i'm sure teams would be much more interesting.

Oh hey its Esca...the guy who beat Co18 in pools at WHOBO. Interesting.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Also, Inui please bring Atomsk. Ive never met him, and i'm sure teams would be much more interesting.
Remember fighting me and Vex when Vex was Dedede?

Ok, imagine that, but put the Dedede on steroids and add godlike teamwork based on me and Atomsk having each other memorized.

:)

I'd want to see if Atomsk could win singles, too. I think he would almost definitely win with MK banned, and it's 50/50 between him and Dojo with MK legal.

:p

CO18

Smash Hero
MM? Pit vs D3?
Are you going to winterfest? If so, sure.

Gnes it has to be spaced correctly eliminating ur options lol.

And i wouldnt even need it to beat u at all lol. Itll just make me not have to use my brain.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Inui I don't think you and Atomsk would win doubles. Trust me, Texas would conspire in such a way as to outgay you two in Doubles. Whether it be pairing up Dojo and DMG, Dphat and Lee, Zac and Razer, Gnes and DMG, etc. Gayness would reek from that event and unless you two covered your buttholes I think Texas would emerge victorious in our quest to be gay at Doubles.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui I don't think you and Atomsk would win doubles. Trust me, Texas would conspire in such a way as to outgay you two in Doubles. Whether it be pairing up Dojo and DMG, Dphat and Lee, Zac and Razer, Gnes and DMG, etc. Gayness would reek from that event and unless you two covered your buttholes I think Texas would emerge victorious in our quest to be gay at Doubles.
I hear the same **** from MD/VA every single time and they lose.

WC said it, and we beat every WC team we faced and lost to Mew2King's team in losers.

Good ****ing luck somehow being the exception LOL!

inb4Apex

Anyone that was there knows why we lost to UTD Zac and UltimateRazer. Atomsk did something incredibly stupid and immature in the first game that freaked me out immensely and caused me to react immaturely and it destroyed us. Such a thing has not happened again and it never will.

The Cunning Weasel

Smash Master
I hear the same **** from MD/VA every single time and they lose.

WC said it, and we beat every WC team we faced and lost to Mew2King's team in losers.

Good ****ing luck somehow being the exception LOL!

inb4Apex

Anyone that was there knows why we lost to UTD Zac and UltimateRazer. Atomsk did something incredibly stupid and immature in the first game that freaked me out immensely and caused me to react immaturely and it destroyed us. Such a thing has not happened again and it never will.
sounds like an SD >_>

Inui

Banned via Warnings
sounds like an SD >_>
Nope.

When it came down to 2v1, Atomsk started blatantly sandbagging even though we were both at kill percent, which freaked me out in such an intense situation in losers finals of a ****ing national tournament. He started trying jet hammer and other garbage and it made me really angry.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Inui, Dojo and Zac placed higher than you and Atomsk at Genesis.

But of course, either you/Atomsk had a bad day/seeding/G&W is a cheat code in teams/Dojo too good/etc. Just saying.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
No johns Inui, no johns.
I mean... I'm not ashamed to lose to you in teams. I'm just saying what happened.

Inui, Dojo and Zac placed higher than you and Atomsk at Genesis.

But of course, either you/Atomsk had a bad day/seeding/G&W is a cheat code in teams/Dojo too good/etc. Just saying.
Do you recall Atomsk getting us put into losers round one? That would explain it. **** happens, oh well. We then had to fight effing Mew2King in losers, which sucks.

If Atomsk came with me to a HOBO, the Razer/Gnes team isn't one I'd be that scared of tbqh. Something involving Lee Martin, Dojo, and UTD Zac would scare me.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Yet me and Gnes 6-1'd Lee's team...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Oh we also beat Zac's team in Winners/Grand finals...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Oh and we also 3-0'd Dojo's team in Loser finals...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I mean, face it, im a Doubles God!

Give me Suspect and we will place top 3.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Razer I already figured out what to do about your team setup. Actually I can understand why Inui isn't scared of it, I think he knows what to do as well.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yet me and Gnes 6-1'd Lee's team...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Oh we also beat Zac's team in Winners/Grand finals...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Oh and we also 3-0'd Dojo's team in Loser finals...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
That's cool, br0ski. You're not going to beat the Inui/Atomsk team. I'd bet a big amount on that. Want to try it out at Pound 4?

Razer I already figured out what to do about your team setup. Actually I can understand why Inui isn't scared of it, I think he knows what to do as well.
Yup.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
This is what they will do if the matchup is Snake/Diddy v MK/DDD

MK goes after Diddy (Gnes stated he has a hard time with MK)

DDD will stay close to the MK while he is gimping/abusing Diddy

Snake will dash attack, DDD will sheild, And Chaingrab.

Those are 2 stocks right there.

YALL BETTA CAMP RAZER N GNES.

Top Bottom