• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 25: MONSTERS ARCADE Edition! June 12th 2010! PLEASE BRING FULL SET-UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
My wii doesn't freeze anymore but eh I won't bring it lol. I'll bring my sd card tho so if you guys get replays saved I can get them. That's all I need anyways. RT should record on the main tv while monsters sets up the stream on the main TV also.

And 3 events is a great idea. I vote LT 1v1
And dibs on p4s pool :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I vote mid-tier 2v2, i'll probably be here also.
Don't really care, don't know if I'll even go, but low tier 1v1
I would vote mid tier, but I don't have a teammate.

Anybody wanna team with me?

CY?
I'll probably go to this, since it's my birthday.
oh shiz

hobo 25 son

i vote for mid tier 2v2 *****
My wii doesn't freeze anymore but eh I won't bring it lol. I'll bring my sd card tho so if you guys get replays saved I can get them. That's all I need anyways. RT should record on the main tv while monsters sets up the stream on the main TV also.

And 3 events is a great idea. I vote LT 1v1
And dibs on p4s pool :)
mid tier 2v2 /1v1

Low Tier 1vs1=5 [rt/leaf/yosh/ozz/tallman]
Mid Tier 2vs2=8 [kovu/magik/smoom/hyro/poptop/shlike/riot/cy]

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
I will be in Houston and will make it to this I don't know about the rest of Austin though. I vote for 2v2 Mid Tier I guess I will have to pick up a new char. over the break lol cause I only go high or low but 1v1 lt is boring.

dao

Smash Cadet
I might go, but am willing to donate for the hobo fund again.

also its always sunny is the best tv show ive seen so far :D

Wolfwood0

Smash Rookie
SETUPS

Please PLEASE please bring full set-ups(wii/tv/ssbb). Set-ups MAKE or break the speed of a tournament, so please help me out. Not only that but Monsters Arcade DOES have laggy tvs so if u dont wanna play on them, PLEASE help me and bring a normal set-up.
Do me a favor and change that. All of our Wii's are hooked up to Sony widescreen crts (that we went through quite a bit of trouble to get), after we got complaints last time.

We have 3 setup so you would still prob need to bring more, but our tvs dont lag. THX

dao

Smash Cadet
Do me a favor and change that. All of our Wii's are hooked up to Sony widescreen crts (that we went through quite a bit of trouble to get), after we got complaints last time.

We have 3 setup so you would still prob need to bring more, but our tvs dont lag. THX
You guys need to practice on these TV's, its MLG lag, not noticable but its there.

Wolfwood0

Smash Rookie
You guys need to practice on these TV's, its MLG lag, not noticable but its there.
Not on the crts. The crts are new since youve been here. Im not talking about the LG 42"'s we have.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
There isn't a TYS at this Neko. That's the only reason you even get to play brawl+ at hobos. If he's not allowing Melee why should he allow Brawl+. He doesn't support either game lol. Just come and hang out.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I'm leaving 5 days after this. ._.

I bring my own TV, my own power cords, my own console, my own everything. This will be the last time everyone in Houston will get to see me for more than a whole year and be out of contact with me for at least 2 months.

I mean...come on. :/

Let it slide because this would seriously be the last time anything B+ related will more than likely happen at any Hobo. -_-

And I'm only coming for friendlies.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Low Tier 1vs1=5 [rt/leaf/yosh/ozz/tallman]
Mid Tier 2vs2=8 [kovu/magik/smoom/hyro/poptop/shlike/riot/cy]
You didn't count my vote *****! 2v2 mid-tier.

there will be no brawl+ at this event. I need all available smash space devoted to REAL brawl.
Let the man have 1 final B+ thingy. It's his last time here for a longass time, on top of everything else that's going on, jeez.

Xyro77

Here is the deal neko, you can do brawl+ AFTER the main 2 events(reg 1vs1 and reg 2vs2). We seriously need every tv and as much space as possible for the game that this tournament is for(REAL brawl). I hear Monsters is smaller than PZ which is fine but it means we cant goof around with dumb stuff like brawl+ or melee.

PS: Your current situation is horrible(we all are sorry for your loss) but do not use it as a crutch to get brawl+

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I come to every hobo just to play the games I enjoy, which simply happens to be Brawl+.

As I've said. I always bring my own stuff and I rarely ever get in the way. Friendlies are something that can be quit asap meaning they always take low priority.

I'm not even trying to use my mother's death for anything related to this. I just want to come play some games for the last time because I'm leaving regardless.

That's it. ._.

I'm honestly surprised I even have to go through with this conversation and it's seriously disheartening and saddening.

Xyro77

I'm not trying to use anything as a crutch. I come to every hobo just to play the games I enjoy, which simply happens to be Brawl+.

As I've said. I always bring my own stuff and I rarely ever get in the way. Friendlies are something that can be quit asap meaning they always take low priority.

I'm not even trying to use my mother's death for anything related to this. I just want to come play some games for the last time because I'm leaving regardless.

That's it. ._.
The time spent on brawl+ friendlies could have been spent on practice for REAL brawl or for tournament matches that feature REAL brawl. Without being a total A-hole im trying to allow you to play your game for a good solid 3+ hours while still keeping my events on time.

so...

Brawl+ after 1vs1 and 2vs2 or not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom