• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 25: MONSTERS ARCADE Edition! June 12th 2010! PLEASE BRING FULL SET-UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Allan, wouldn't it be alright if Neko brought his own stuff, while it most likely being his last HOBO? If he can get his own TV there as well, it shouldn't really matter to much if he has his own small section for Brawl+. But keep a limit on how many sets to be used for it?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
But its my own stuff...
That doesnt matter. All space that i am allowed to have will be for REAL brawl and nothing else. Its not hard to understand. Play gay+ after reg 1vs1 and reg 2vs2 or play it down the street.

Kuro/p4/neko: DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE SPACE AND TIME ISSUE? I will not make time for a dumb game that takes up tourney space.

Xyro77

I bring my Own TV as well.

And It's always been 1 set up. Very rarely, but at most. 2.
It seems english is hard for you to understand. Ive decided for you, there will be zero B+. If i see it or catch anybody playing it, they will be banned for LIFE at hobo.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
That was in response to Kuro. Not you. I didn't see you post above me. :/

Thanks for misunderstanding me. I honestly appreciate your compassion. And thank you for your farewell gift that you're giving me. I'll cherish it for life.

Xyro77

Ok so we are good then. if things go faster than planned then u can start WHILE we do 1vs1 and 2vs2.

-Ran

Smash Master
Louisiana should be coming with at least one car. Maybe we'll pull off two cars this time.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Allan you should consider running BBrawl as a main event at some/one of your tourneys. I plan on doing it during the Summer.

And you're not allowed to comment until you spent at least 15 minute on this site and at least watch this video.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Allan you should consider running BBrawl as a main event at some/one of your tourneys. I plan on doing it during the Summer.

And you're not allowed to comment until you spent at least 15 minute on this site and at least watch this video.
Be careful, it's a trap!
Dunno if I like this one either. I have yet to play it, but I read up on some of the stuff. Probably mess with it next week..?
Anyways, did they really boost some of the characters right? CG is a big part of pikachu's game...:chuckle:
And Captain Falcon. In a lot of the hacked versions I see, why does capt. falcon keep getting a page and a half of buffs?
Guess I will see, though.

Xyro77

Low Tier 1vs1=6 [rt/leaf/yosh/ozz/tallman/trela]
Mid Tier 2vs2=10 [kovu/magik/smoom/hyro/poptop/shlike/riot/cy/panty/p4]

Xyro77

Its confirmed, we are doing MT teams cause me and esca cast our votes for MT. So i would start gettting team mates ready to go. Remember, rgv/La is coming to this as well as a secret dallas player(infinity) so start building those MT teams

Low Tier 1vs1=6 [rt/leaf/yosh/ozz/tallman/trela]
Mid Tier 2vs2=13 [kovu/magik/smoom/hyro/poptop/shlike/riot/cy/panty/p4/tree/esca/xyro]

Poll closed. mid tier 2vs2 wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom