• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 27: Houston vs Dallas/San Antonio/Austin - SEPTEMBER 4th - BRING FULL SET UPS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
LOL Houston got this! :p

and itll be moar embarrassing since Dallas has 3 MKs haha

<3 Houston

miss yall!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I'm assuming we'll never do BBR ruleset?
I refuse to use the worst rule-set ever made. Especialy one that was made by a group of people who refuse to do whats right.

Edit: Xyro do I still get free HOBOs for that poster?
yes

How about Dallas low-tier vs. Houston low-tier? Hmm.. DFW has me, Awestin, Brett... and Houston has... Xyro. Ok, 3 vs. 1 sounds great.

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS, BUDDY?

Ive defeated all LT mains in Tx so yea im ready. lol

As for the crew battle. its ONLY Houston vs Dallas. Everybody already knows Houston has held the title since the beginning but Dallas needs a reminder so it will be our pleasure to take care of that.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sounds like you're just a little mad that you didn't beat him when you had the chance.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You wouldn't think the man that once allowed Port Town would eventually resort to something as extreme as a tiny, 13 stage system.

It's the beginning of the end, I tells ya.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
I'm interested in going if someone can pick me up from the airport and house me.

Xyro, low tier teams?

Lee Martin, normal teams?

Edit: nvm, there's an NJ local this day I can go to that isn't far from me
Yo, if you do happen to come, I live right next to Bush airport so maybe PimpSlap and I could get you. I can't house anybody though......

I'm assuming we'll never do BBR ruleset?

Oh, and does anyone want to team?
Idk if you want to team with me. I'm not 100% sure I'll be there but I wouldn't mind.

How about Dallas low-tier vs. Houston low-tier? Hmm.. DFW has me, Awestin, Brett... and Houston has... Xyro. Ok, 3 vs. 1 sounds great.

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS, BUDDY?
Low Tier MM.

Xyro77

Remember, there are 3 events(1v1/2v2/lt 2v2) for this HOBO so please be EARLY(11am) we start at 12-1230. After having to dealing with the quakecon disatster i would like this HOBO to go as smooth as possible. As usual, PLEASE bring a full set-up so i can get you a free drink coupon.

Xyro77

Speaking of Espy, i think him and kprime are the best LT team in texas. Me and razer got close to beating them last time but failed in the end.

-Ran

Smash Master
Louisiana should be coming:
Lee
Hyro
Jnig
Ran
Jiovanni

Unless something changes last minute. As usual, we'll have a setup.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Leaf :pikachu2:+Synced :snake:

Gonna come from nowhere and take teams.
I'm still up for an LT team, if anyone really wants. I'm deciding between Ike and Yoshi.

heytallman

CTALL
Allan wanted me to post that I need a low tier teams partner. But I haven't played since May, really, and before that for another month or so, so any skill I may have once had is completely gone. But Allan still thinks I can do well in low tier teams, but I highly doubt it. Still, if anyone would like to do low tier teams, whatever.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna team with my D3?

:059:
I'll team with you if Pimpslap doesn't go.

Allan wanted me to post that I need a low tier teams partner. But I haven't played since May, really, and before that for another month or so, so any skill I may have once had is completely gone. But Allan still thinks I can do well in low tier teams, but I highly doubt it. Still, if anyone would like to do low tier teams, whatever.
I'll team with you if Pimpslap doesn't go or doesn't wanna do Low Tier

I'll be coming to this fo sho.

Who wants to team with me? And maybe LT teams with my Ganon/Falcon?
I'll team with you if Pimpslap doesn't go or if KRD and Tallman don't wanna team with me.

Link vs. Yoshi? If I come to this, consider it done.
Wait....I use both of those characters......

Which one am I using?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Oh snap!

Bored (Ike)
Poltergust (Yoshi)
Zigsta (Bowser)
Espy (Zelda)
K Prime (Jigglypuff)

Who wants to go?!
I haven't even moved yet and you already put me in a LT crew battle. Aw... <3

But seriously, I need a partner for both normal doubles and LT doubles. Anybody? >.>

:069:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom