• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 27: Houston vs Dallas/San Antonio/Austin - SEPTEMBER 4th - BRING FULL SET UPS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Oh snap!

Bored (Ike)
Poltergust (Yoshi)
Zigsta (Bowser)
Espy (Zelda)
K Prime (Jigglypuff)

Who wants to go?!
Im willing to bet my mario or ike would beat some of you. For sure not polter the blood demon thing tho :(

Smoom77

Smash Master
If you think I can keep up, I will. Remember me from AiB? (I don't use ICs in dubz, lol. I use D3/Wario)

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Who wants to team for low tier?? I use link and can play ness for horrible counterpicks

Player-4

See you in 25 years

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Xyro, put me down for open for LT teams. Trying to ask around for a partner now.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

But seriously, I need a partner for both normal doubles and LT doubles. Anybody? >.>

:069:
Poltergust! Esca wants to team with you again for LT 2vs2. You guys got 4th at whobo 2 so its safe to say you guys make a good team.

409 673 1166

Thats esca's number. Text him ASAP please

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Maybe update the first post? I mean nothing makes me want to drive five hours like vacuous assertions and an 8 man tournament

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Maybe update the first post? I mean nothing makes me want to drive five hours like vacuous assertions and an 8 man tournament
De Angelo is gonna make a MELEE ONLY thread today here in the SW forum and he will provide ALL the details.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Poltergust! Esca wants to team with you again for LT 2vs2. You guys got 4th at whobo 2 so its safe to say you guys make a good team.

409 673 1166

Thats esca's number. Text him ASAP please
Oh. awesome! We made a great team even though we didn't practice at all. :laugh:

That still leaves normal doubles, though. I'm going to be using Yoshi for those too, by the way.

EDIT: Uh, I'll wait until I'm in Texas tomorrow to contact him. Don't want to call long-distance. =P

:069:

Player-4

See you in 25 years

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
JNig, you do owe me a team from that HOBO from last year....

We could be called "My Ziggy Niggy Nuts" or "Power Tops."

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
I'm not coming to this one Tallman. There's a tournament here in Arkansas the same day (the only big tournament we have), and I'm the favorite to win it. I can't pass up an opportunity to take home like $250, so I'm opting to stay in state for it. I'll be at the October one though so you all should come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom