• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 30: The Road to WHOBO 3 - Jan 8th 2011 - Bring full setups!!!!!

Esca

Smash Champion
DUDE! Seriously, this was me 4 months ago. Walmart taught me how to become the worst employee ever and get away with it! not exactly a proud moment but a good procrastinator moment

SA please come! I always hear excuses, really. Before you know it you'll be rusty.

My carpool needs housing! Who's housing people?

Me and infinity beating everyone in teams.

Is there another carpool from Dallas going or is it just my carpool?

MMs anyone?

Who all from Houston isn't going? : O

Do you play anyone besides Oli? I'd like to MM you but I honestly don't think either of us wants to play Oli/Pit.

I mean I'll still do Oli/Pit if you want. I <3 that MU

rel12

Smash Apprentice
Need Housing for this, PJ isn't sure if he can house anyone right now, & i'll be down there on Friday, because i rather not wake up sat morning to make this 7-8 hr drive...

Tesh

Smash Hero
Denti I'll money match you.

Yes this HOBO is looking like pretty much just Houston.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
I CAN HOUSE YOU I CAN HOUSE.....ALL OF YOU

so far i gots me denti,infinity,aslmrel12 and whoever he brings. where mah dphats espys d4bas possible zoris mikehazes richbornws allys ksizzles WHERE YAL AT? GIMMIE A CHALLENGE THIS HOBO

heytallman

CTALL
If I place top 7 in this event, my head = shaved.

If me and PJ place top 3 in teams, my head = shaved.

If I ever upsmash leaf's Pikachu in teams...nothing happens.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Everyone is dropping out...:(

Tesh

Smash Hero
Can we have an MK only tournament for the 4th event?

Tesh

Smash Hero
How would we do that? Barely anybody outside of Houston is showing up.

Also can you time people out in Crew battles? If so how does that work?

Oh yes P4 we could do metaknight crew battles maybe?

Tesh

Smash Hero
All MK would be the most legit thing ever. 100% no johns.

You could do mid-tier with low tiers included maybe? That way low tiers can use their mains.

Crew battle still sounds cool though.

Though I guess it won't wind up smaller than HOBO 29 anyway and the 4th even never happened that time.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
All other ideas are literally ********......

all mk? all falcon? ....ect =dumb
isp=dumb
random char=dumb
And always doing Mid/Low tier events isn't ********? Just because you don't like/can't make money in the event doesn't mean other people don't want to do them. Lots of people have asked for all MK or RC events before

Do something new for once and experiment on how it goes, don't knock it till you've tried it

rel12

Smash Apprentice
And always doing Mid/Low tier events isn't ********? Just because you don't like/can't make money in the event doesn't mean other people don't want to do them. Lots of people have asked for all MK or RC events before

Do something new for once and experiment on how it goes, don't knock it till you've tried it
RC sounds fun, well to me, Im down with any of this, but all CF, dislike!

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Mid Tier crew battle would be fun, or even just a normal crew battle like the one at the Drink Station a long time ago.

Edit: Wow, I looked back at the videos of that old crew battle and it's weird seeing how half the people that were in it don't even play anymore (that I'm aware of). And most of the people that were on the team that won are people who are inactive now (all but 2 people on that team don't go to tournys anymore), and those were 8 player teams.

:059:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Mid tier crew battle is new so yea i guess i cant knock it till i try it.

inb4joindate/meleedaysmakesuswrong
a 2010 member who didnt live thru the melee days and therefore is wrong about everything in life?

*ignores*

Top Bottom