• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 30: The Road to WHOBO 3 - Jan 8th 2011 - Bring full setups!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
SA isn't going I think.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
We never said we were going for sure, Razer. Only that we'd try.
And it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Fox/Sonic seems like it'd be crazy good though. Fox (I guess aside from DK) is the earliest killer in mid-tier and that's what Sonic needs >.>

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Espy, find a way to get the job done. Bring kprime too.. And suspect... And Nike annd of course mourning star.

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
I might not actually be able to make it. I realized recently that I forgot to ask off work for this =/.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I'm sorry bro, I'm going through the same thing right now, and I find that Smash with friends is very good medicine. Chin up, It's a NEW year :)
Oh yes.
I roll solo from this point on.
I've tried being a nice guy but nice guys finish last.
And so with this statement, I want that money match Shlike.

5 dollars.
Next time we meet.
Captain Falcon will be victorious or die in a glory of flames.

Neon!

Smash Lord
as of right now its looking like i will not be able to come to this. If anything changes ill let yall know.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Kirby and I are probably not gonna be able to make this afterall. He didn't ask off work, and the other guy who was supposed to go with us bailed (why can't people in this stupid state make up their mind?). So, no promises or anything, but at this point, don't count on us being there.

Good luck to you Rel. The competition in Houston is REALLY hard, so it'll be tough for you to rep Yoshi (trust me, I know because I was in the same position over a year ago), but I hope you do well =)

rel12

Smash Apprentice
Kirby and I are probably not gonna be able to make this afterall. He didn't ask off work, and the other guy who was supposed to go with us bailed (why can't people in this stupid state make up their mind?). So, no promises or anything, but at this point, don't count on us being there.

Good luck to you Rel. The competition in Houston is REALLY hard, so it'll be tough for you to rep Yoshi (trust me, I know because I was in the same position over a year ago), but I hope you do well =)
thanks bruh! Really hope you still can make it... just tell kirby to say he's sick & yall come anyways! :D haha

rel12

Smash Apprentice
Still Looking for a Partner for Reg & MT. msg me if your intersted, i'll be using Ness/Luigi in MT & Yoshi in reg maybe mk too

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Still Looking for a Partner for Reg & MT. msg me if your intersted, i'll be using Ness/Luigi in MT & Yoshi in reg maybe mk too
You think you have an uphill battle Rel.
I'm the ONLY Captain falcon main with balls enough to rep him during tournaments.
You have my support Rel :D

rel12

Smash Apprentice
I'll team with whoever thats decent! :) in MT & reg Dubz, just msg me, we can friendly before the tourny that friday? just msg me

Tesh

Smash Hero
Dang this HOBO is looking small with all these people that can't show up. 4th event maybe?

Anyone wanna money match my Sonic? I'll do 3 dollars and under Bo3 and Bo5+ for 5$. Standard HOBO rules unless someone wants to make it interesting.

4 DAYS!

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
Sync, your avie is an anime girl. That makes you a lesbian.

Confirmation of attendance by me/YOSH will be delivered tomorrow night via phoneternet from work.

Denti

Smash Master
I'm about to be quitting Wal-mart. :mad:
DUDE! Seriously, this was me 4 months ago. Walmart taught me how to become the worst employee ever and get away with it! not exactly a proud moment but a good procrastinator moment

SA please come! I always hear excuses, really. Before you know it you'll be rusty.

My carpool needs housing! Who's housing people?

Me and infinity beating everyone in teams.

Is there another carpool from Dallas going or is it just my carpool?

MMs anyone?

Who all from Houston isn't going? : O

Top Bottom