• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 31!!! Bring a 3DS to get into side event(pkmn or m+l tier 1vs1) for free!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Tsetse wow dude! Are you the same guy from the melee days? anyways, yes there will be melee tomorrow.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Where does uber live? I'll drive him home if it's not mega far.
he said it's gonna take him about 2 hours to bike there .. im assuming not that far away?

woodlands i think.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Xyro has a truck though dude. You shouldn't be biking around in a dark if you don't have to. I mean if he agrees to drive you, why not right? He probably won't kidnap or anything too (I hear he doesn't kidnap people).

Xyro77

also I won't need anyone to drive me home

If I have to leave early, so be it.
My man relax. Ive been taking people home from smash tournies for YEARS. Its ******** to bike all the way home. let me help you out.

Xyro77

its your call xyro

45 minute drive
ROFL!!!!!!!!! Thats it? It takes me longer to take a ****! lol joking so yea ill take you home. Just get here and dont worry about the setup. Carrying a tv/wii/ssbb on a bike is tough.

Xyro77

Wow I just experienced last minute hype.
After talking to a certain person, i feel amped for smash like never before. Like i wanna drop Samus and go straight marth like i did in melee. So in a way, i understand what u are going through captian bio.

feels good man

Xyro77

singles start at twelve thirty?
EVERYTHING but side events start at 12:30 on the dot. I heard a rumor gnes needs to go to a b-day party asap and smoom must leave by 6pm. This means i WILL dq people very very fast and i will have little to no patience for late people.

Gea

Smash Master
If I remember I will bring mine. Just find me and I will either be like "OH SHI" or "here you go"

They are like 1.25 off of dealextreme. Shipping takes forever though.

sheikamaru

jive
Heyy I know this sounds random but can anyone spare a sharpie tomorrow? :)

My sis is spazzing out bc she cant catch a corsella after ten tries lol it appeared to be caught she said lol

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BRING AN EXTRA CONTROLLER (with analog stick grip on it) TO THIS TOURNAMENT?!?!!

MY CONTROLLERS ALL LOST THEIR ANALOG STICK GRIP BECAUSE I LOSE MY MIND WHEN I PLAY

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BRING AN EXTRA CONTROLLER (with analog stick grip on it) TO THIS TOURNAMENT?!?!!

MY CONTROLLERS ALL LOST THEIR ANALOG STICK GRIP BECAUSE I LOSE MY MIND WHEN I PLAY
I can bring an extra controller dude. It's just a plain regular gamecube controller though, so I hope your're not one of those wii mote types. I'm sooo glad now I'm not gonna be the only noob that mains D3... good luck everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom