• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus *12/18/10* ~There Will Be A Lock In~ #Bring Setups# CFL

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
its pretty good, actually

lot of space, pretty cool temparture wise. and it isnt too far from alot of food places
Oh true. That's always good.

Well I need the name of this place before I can get "approved." Overprotective mom is annoying.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I'm somewhat confirmed for this, all thanks to XDeath. Unfortunately, Legion is not and will not be going to this tourny.

It's a shame that I have to spam this thread asking ever so helplessly for a ride weeks in advance, only to get a response like 2 days before the tourny. Legion is not attending for this very reason.

I hate pleading for rides as I don't like to depend on people so much but I must do what I need to do. However, to not get one reply until like hours before the tourny is unbelievable.

Also, SFL actually took it upon themselves and helped let everyone know that Legion and I needed a ride. I really appreciate that.

In the end, it is what it is. XDeath da bess.

CFL sucks.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I told you, I'm not driving. Someone else in my car has to.

I'm really frustrated right now, actually. I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing tonight. Who do I pick up? In what order do I pick up people? So many people keep on dropping out from or being added into the ride that I don't have a clue anymore.

You guys should have had this all planned out. I almost don't feel like going anymore.

:069:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Apologies Polt, I can't say I'm not a bit disappointed that despite me asking before everyone I get put of a ride I was confirmed for, a week in advance.

Eh Murphy's Law at work sadly. Dfear if you ever come across this I'm not upset/salty. I just wasn't expecting this to happen; especially very last minute lol

:rosalina:

Grump

Smash Apprentice
Do we have any idea how long the singles will last? Up until midnight? Till 10PMish?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'm somewhat confirmed for this, all thanks to XDeath. Unfortunately, Legion is not and will not be going to this tourny.

It's a shame that I have to spam this thread asking ever so helplessly for a ride weeks in advance, only to get a response like 2 days before the tourny. Legion is not attending for this very reason.

I hate pleading for rides as I don't like to depend on people so much but I must do what I need to do. However, to not get one reply until like hours before the tourny is unbelievable.

Also, SFL actually took it upon themselves and helped let everyone know that Legion and I needed a ride. I really appreciate that.

In the end, it is what it is. XDeath da bess.

CFL sucks.
thats the life of not having a car. get closer friends who play brawl, or just deal with it

just because i have a car and im driving to a tourney, im definitely not obliged to drive someone else to a tourney every single time i go to one. some tourneys i want to go to alone. other tourneys i HAVE to go alone, because i have things to do after the tourney itself. like this tourney for example, as i want to visit family and even stay saturday night since my hometown is 5 minutes from here. but then again, i shouldnt have to give any excuse if i dont feel like taking anyone with me, since it IS my car and all

and if someone from CFL were able to give you a ride beside xdeth, im pretty sure they would've contacted you already, since you are spamming literally every single page, its hard for anyone to miss it.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
thats the life of not having a car. get closer friends who play brawl, or just deal with it

just because i have a car and im driving to a tourney, im definitely not obliged to drive someone else to a tourney every single time i go to one. some tourneys i want to go to alone. other tourneys i HAVE to go alone, because i have things to do after the tourney itself. like this tourney for example, as i want to visit family and even stay saturday night since my hometown is 5 minutes from here. but then again, i shouldnt have to give any excuse if i dont feel like taking anyone with me, since it IS my car and all

and if someone from CFL were able to give you a ride beside xdeth, im pretty sure they would've contacted you already, since you are spamming literally every single page, its hard for anyone to miss it.
I never said anyone was obliged to pick me up.

The fact that noone responded is what bothered me.

If you can't get me, just say no.

It's not ****ing hard.

I could've definitely went to Jebailey's SSFIV tournament instead because I have a guaranteed ride to that. The people who would've taken me also live an hour away from me, and if I asked them that I needed a ride, they would've responded earlier than 2 days before a tourny. It's that principle that I'm upset about.

I could've definitely planned to do something else like chill with some friends, but I needed a reply. I needed to know a lot earlier that I was getting a ride or not. The lack of a reply has put me in a situation where I have to be on SWF all day, especially when I got other concerns.

But what's done is done. My sentiments are still the same.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well, im sorry for not telling you no. even though a non-answer should be assumed as no, unless otherwise noted

ill make sure to clearly notate in a thread with a clear "no" if im unable to give you a ride, to make your decisions easier

Albert.

Smash Master
Apologies Polt, I can't say I'm not a bit disappointed that despite me asking before everyone I get put of a ride I was confirmed for, a week in advance.
:
This is one of the worst sentences I have ever read. Some punctuation and clarification would be nice.

Did you mean to say "I get put out of a ride?"

Two-Ell

Smash Master
oops, yeah that's what I meant to say.

why are you making a big deal of it ..>.>? Gosh out of all the posts I've made I make a few mistakes in one. I've seen paragraph long posts with not one period used and horrible spelling on this site. You got the gist of what I was saying.

sorry I seem frustrated with you. I'm not really in a good mood right now.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so whats going on with SFL? albert is doing something else now and some others dont have a ride anymore? im lost...

Two-Ell

Smash Master
People are dropping from and being added onto Polt's car at random. I got dropped(well they asked me, but I'm being salty because I confirmed before everyone lol) from Dfear's car so I have to take Polt's car. Snipa, Masky, and Galeon also have to ride with Polt as well. Polt was not happy about having Albert drop because he does not want to drive to CFL. Plus he has no idea where pretty much all of us live so each of us had to give him an address. He's picking up Galeon right now so I'm probably next.

Everyone from SFL aside from Albert who said they were going is still going. We'll be at the lock-in.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
People are dropping from and being added onto Polt's car at random. I got dropped(well they asked me, but I'm being salty because I confirmed before everyone lol) from Dfear's car so I have to take Polt's car. Snipa, Masky, and Galeon also have to ride with Polt as well. Polt was not happy about having Albert drop because he does not want to drive to CFL. Plus he has no idea where pretty much all of us live so each of us had to give him his address. He's picking up Galeon right now so I'm probably next.

Everyone from SFL aside from Albert who said they were going is still going. We'll be at the lock-in

lolwut

its already 1am. you guys have fun with that lock in travel :glare:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Eh I've had plenty of time to plop a bunch of music on my player and charge it. So I'll have something to pass time with in the car I guess D:

We'll probably be there at like somewhere around 3:30-4am >.>

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Oh no we understand Albert. No one is blaming you for anything. I saw your post on the other page. Polt was just frustrated on his carpool suddenly changing up on him. He wanted to catch a ride with someone himself lol.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
ugh..... I just reread all my previous posts... I didn't realize how salty I was.

While I'm not gonna apologize, I will say I should've worded it alot better. It's just frustrating.

I just hate having to ask for anything. The need to depend on someone other than myself is something I'm not too fond of. I don't want to sound like charity case.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Alright so, great tournament. I wasn't able to attend the actual bracket because I thought singles would be earlier and my doubles partner didn't show. Then I had to leave. But I played a ton of friendlies and watched a ton of matches and every minute was worth it. Thank you to Viper for putting it together - I made the right choice in picking your tournament. You're a great host but too bad we couldn't play some.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Polt took first. Beastin' Yoshi.

Good tourney. Singles started wayyyy late. 7pm? WTF
Though i feel that things could have been run better, and some decisions were poor (such as the two hour break between doubles and singles) it was a fun tourney.

Now it's time for this Mink to hit the bed. I'm mad tired. Driving sucks.

Grump

Smash Apprentice
Well, my first tourney and I sucked!

It's a WHOLE new caliber of gaming that you all taught me about, and I got a lot of learning to do, but it was awesome. Hope to see you all in my next tourney, and hopefully I'll present a challenge then B)

Top Bottom