• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus *12/18/10* ~There Will Be A Lock In~ #Bring Setups# CFL

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Is any1 carpooling? cuz thats the only way i could make this...let me know id love to come and see another side of the Fl scene for once

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
I am going to do everything in my power to make it to this tournament. This thread makes me lol. R.O.B. > MK on Luigi's Mansion. Stage should be legal.

But anyway, I did not go to the first one so I hope this experience is worth the long wait.

gallax

Smash Hero
lol i have no idea what this means, but can i catch a ride with you to this

(im never too good for a ride somewhere lol)
You've always got a spot. You and gary. What i meant though was me and gindler might make an appearance with the team name "Mikey Funkmasta G's"

dskank

Smash Journeyman
u don't want to see, simply cuz ur not smart enough at this game to learn and improve :)
mech the whole point u were bringing up about u almost beating mech with c-falc and ur bro beating him with mario, both chars u never play right?

this point is 100% invalid, cause mech, doesnt play this game ever he doesnt own a wii, he hates smash, he only plays like a day before a tourney and then he enters, going months inbetween playing, mechs smarts> ur smarts

im not trolling u ur i cool guy, way better at this game than me, just explaining

srry for late *** post i just read this thread today

-!-

Smash Lord
yea waaaayyy late lol

That match goes back before the the 1st Holy Smash lol nd every one said he was Insanely good with her nd no one ever said he didn't play the game in fact someone had told me he skipped singles to enter low tiers cuz he would mostlikely win it. That to me sounded that he did knew the game at that point. lol even if he didn't he still play that character knew her more then I did C. Falcon so I don't see where his smarter then me :)

I probably won't reply to anything else about this whole thing... I'm bored nd sick :(

-!-

Smash Lord
dunno for sure yet. Our ride half the time bails on us last second lol well see.

Nd thanks. U gonna go to next fridays fest at FGCU?

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Anybody wanna do doubles with me? I am not sure my peoples are going to make it out to this one. I **** sure want to go but I would like a doubles partner because I pretty much only stay for doubles. As usual that is.

-!-

Smash Lord
we should stop being lazy nd take over Dfear! Lol watcha think?

We got thiiis!!

:D

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I don't know why everyone's arguing you're all bad anyway. The only one I can see becoming any good is mix.
Stop trollin'bro. 98% of the smash community acts as a community. And you're being that **** grinch up on the hill. -.-

You need to like. chill.

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
I wish there was a way for me to add hype to a tournament. Unfortunately, I have no e-abilities. But I am super stoked for this tournament. Still looking for a doubles partner though. Hopefully, someone will pull through.

Dubz is too fun.

-!-

Smash Lord
I am that bad now lol.

dawwwgg buuut lol we never argued on this thread therefore I don't think ur In the bunch that he did meant lol of course u do know that though

Buuut most people do tend to read what they wanna hear :(

Daaamn I finally played some brawl the other day lol I usually don't. It was fun :D

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
So this is a little over a month and a half away.

I hope many of you Florida smashers have taken time or use the time remaining to make plans and arrangments such as rides or putting in for work ect... to help make this tourney a great one

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
why would anyone do that when they can just car john later???

So this is a little over a month and a half away.

I hope many of you Florida smashers have taken time or use the time remaining to make plans and arrangments such as rides or putting in for work ect... to help make this tourney a great one

-!-

Smash Lord
sorry daaawwwggg the only legit driver is Chris, ull meet him on friday, nd he's had a few Days called off already nd he can't get any more. Specially since its close to season. Nn it is kinda far way nd our 2nd driver Is basically random when it comes to actually going

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
sorry daaawwwggg the only legit driver is Chris, ull meet him on friday, nd he's had a few Days called off already nd he can't get any more. Specially since its close to season. Nn it is kinda far way nd our 2nd driver Is basically random when it comes to actually going

well you know your situation better then i do if you feel that there is no way for you to arrange transportation with over a month to figure things out that is too bad. Just know that i hope you guys can make it and the last one was not he same with out you guys.

Top Bottom