• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus *12/18/10* ~There Will Be A Lock In~ #Bring Setups# CFL

Xaltis

Smash Hero
What a pervert.

I see what you did tharr.

You guys should see half the stuff he PM's me. It's all very disturbing images of belly buttoned things that should not be mentioned and a non-colour display over other items.
I believe you. :troll:

BTW

AS OF RIGHT NOW THE ONLY PEOPLE IN DFEAR'S CARPOOL IS:

1.DFEAR
2.XALTIS

ME AND DFEAR WILL DISCUSS THE CARPOOL TONIGHT/TOMORROW

Albert.

Smash Master
trollberg city

BLM I can't take you cause I'm not going anymore.

I was actually gonna go into my garage to find the missing seat from my mini-van for you

EDIT IM NOT GOING IN MY CAR BUTTTT I AM A CAPABLE DRIVER FOR polt

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well... as long as I ride passenger (and have my music to listen to, MVD) I have no qualms about Albert driving my car.

...What about the lock-in, though? :(

:069:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
No, but I did include 2 new songs from Detective Conan (because a new opening and ending appeared during the time I was gone).

It's another anime I've been watching. I managed to create 2 CDs for it. :)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
What, no guesses? Booooorinnnng. =/

By the way, a new opening and ending are going to appear in Detective Conan in the first episode airing next year! =D

:069: No one cares...

Albert.

Smash Master
As a musician I find it really weird when people get attached to anime music or JRock or whatever.

It's all just music... but with all of that music you can't understand the lyrics because its in a different language. Is that the appeal? What the hell lol I know I'm stating the obvious but WHY? And do you think, instrumentally it's better music? Cause NO it's not. They take EVERYTHING from the U.S. and Europe

Albert.

Smash Master
Double post to be a dick

The Lock In has a hella confusing name and I told Mr. FGCU Viper that weeks ago.

It's misleading because a lock-in would imply "ok, we're the church, we don't want anything to happen to our stuff so we're gonna lock you guys inside until morning when the tourney really happens"

but no

it doesn't mean that at all

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Do I look like I care, Xaltis? I'm talking about MY situation, traitor. :mad:

:p

EDIT:

LIAR! =O

Anyways, I have some new music. Guess which anime it's from! :bee:

I had no say in weather you came in our car or not. Sorry >_<

btw my music will always be the best. Don't care what you say. XP

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
As a musician I find it really weird when people get attached to anime music or JRock or whatever.

It's all just music... but with all of that music you can't understand the lyrics because its in a different language. Is that the appeal? What the hell lol I know I'm stating the obvious but WHY? And do you think, instrumentally it's better music? Cause NO it's not. They take EVERYTHING from the U.S. and Europe
It's not that I don't like American music, just what's mainstream. With that kind of music they usually have bad lyrics, bad instrumentals, or both. I mean, compare these two songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvqT79sHHOg&feature=related

There is a massive difference between the two. I'm pretty sure I'd still like the second song if it was sung in English.

Of course, there always comes something good from the bad, like this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGJuMBdaqIw

However, these kinds of songs are like the exceptions that prove the rule.

EDIT: Dear God, I hate death metal. The moment in which people scream is the moment where that song ceases to be music.

And one of my roommates LOVES death metal. I have to put up with it every single day. ;__;

DFEAR

Smash Hero
I listen to death metal.
And Vanessa Carlton

Get at me.

all bout that kalmah and children of bodom...get at meeee AND MINK
wait who o.o
...ill fight

also polt...if u wanted a spot in MY CAR AKA DFEAR NOT XALTIS' CAR...u couldve of asked and i couldve easily made it happen...instead u didnt and lost ur spot to a non-smasher lol :\

also whoever doesnt like death, despair, sadness, darkness and agony...plz...present urself with the above cuz that is probably what you deserve for not liking good melodical satanic beauty with intricate lyrics and philosophy

@ryo...MM at blazblue cs...i 0-death so...its cool :3

edit:
ONE MORE THING...
dfear's car has the best bass of all time...WITH assisted treble tools and fades :3

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace

all bout that kalmah and children of bodom...get at meeee

also polt...if u wanted a spot in MY CAR AKA DFEAR NOT XALTIS' CAR...u couldve of asked and i couldve easily made it happen...instead u didnt and lost ur spot :\

also whoever doesnt like death, despair, sadness, darkness and agony...plz...present urself with the above cuz that is probably what you deserve for not liking good melodical satanic beauty

@ryo...MM at blazblue cs...i 0-death so...its cool :3
give me time to warm up its been a little bit. what system do you have it for and who do you play. I'm a ragna user.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
riddle never happened thus seat was assumed taken by the highest bidder/beggar aka greenass. also i play arakune...them new c loops baby. i do not own the game...i only OWN at the game xD///

but wait...we can make this happen tho mvd cuzzzzzzzzzzzzz

dfear xaltis
2link greenace seibrik
afro [open]

my trunk is quite big cuz i removed everything...so two ppl can fit comfortably

plus its only a 30-45 min from afros i believe even less perhaps

Two-Ell

Smash Master
MVD you can't ride in the Polt/Albert car? I mean you were going to be riding with Albert until tonight, but now he's driving with Polt. Is there no room in that car? D:

:rosalina:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
riddle never happened thus seat was assumed taken by the highest bidder/beggar aka greenass. also i play arakune...them new c loops baby. i do not own the game...i only OWN at the game xD///

but wait...we can make this happen tho mvd cuzzzzzzzzzzzzz

dfear xaltis
2link greenace seibrik
afro [open]

my trunk is quite big cuz i removed everything...so two ppl can fit comfortably

plus its only a 30-45 min from afros i believe even less perhaps
IM SO NOT GETTING TRUNK MAN!

That bass kills people in your trunk!

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
I don't know man my ragna is pretty damn beast. I was beasting on some tourney players not too long ago.

Top Bottom